Someone please explain this?

Putzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, this problems concerns my wife to be.

Every time we have sex, and she cums (very few times it happens just as soon as she feels she's about to cum) she feels the urge to urinate. This is especially bad just after she cums, to the point that if we dont cum at the same time, she has to run to the toilet and urinate, which takes a long time and sometimes it's really very little.

this never happens to her when we are not having sex, and she's perfectly healthy otherwise.

Any ideas?

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depending on your size, you might also be putting pressure on her bladder durring sex.

Every girl I've ever had sex with complained about the same thing to some extent or another.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
she may not have to urinate. Women who are able to ejaculate often feel an urge to urinate just before they squirt. The fluid comes out of the urethra, so that kind of makes sense. The stuff that comes out is NOT yellow, is usually clear, and odorless, and has a mild or absent flavor.

Putzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she may not have to urinate. Women who are able to ejaculate often feel an urge to urinate just before they squirt. The fluid comes out of the urethra, so that kind of makes sense. The stuff that comes out is NOT yellow, is usually clear, and odorless, and has a mild or absent flavor.
You might have a point. very seldom, she squirts when she comes. I havent managed to make her squirt every time as she's terrified of making a mess.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You may be stimulating her G spot - there is an associated feeling of the need to urinate and it is IME the surest way to produce female ejaculation.

Lucky wife - it's perfectly normal, she shouldn't be embarassed. :smile:

Putzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok guys and girls, hope this might be helpful to others. I finally came to the bottom of this.

It seems that she orgasms repeatedly during a session, with each one gradually increasing in intensity until she reaches one huge, final, back scratching, screaming one. Once she reaches that one, no more problems. the problems seems to have been that we both thought that her first one was the nnd of the process. Experimented to find a solution last nite, and boy did we find it. I'm nursing a back that looks like a cat on drugs ripped it apart last nite:biggrin1: