Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had people say the same about my penis as well, not sure why, I think it is because of the curve when hard. I am not sure if the curve is a good thing or not. When soft skin bunches up just below head and looks a little different than most I guess. I wonder what the standard is people use to make their judgment.:confused:

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The head is of a noteworthy shape, rounded and kind of flattened at the top. Supposedly around 40% of penises have some sort of a bend to them, so it's not unheard of. The "normal" most are referring to probably indicates a penis that points straight out perpendicular to the body, maybe slightly north of parallel to the ground with a mushroom shaped glans (head). However that's the relative majority, not a standard. Consider it a quirk to your penile personality.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, everybody's is a little bit "wierd"
I'm thinking yours looks good though
I think that kind of head is one of the more common shapes actually, right?

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
MattBrick said:
Hey, everybody's is a little bit "wierd"
I'm thinking yours looks good though
I think that kind of head is one of the more common shapes actually, right?

wrong :biggrin1:
but nvm :wink:

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
fulltilt8 said:
Is this true or not? Old girlfriend measured me at 8.5 6.25 slight cuve up thickest at the head. :confused:

oh sweety Haven't a clue why you think it might be weird. From what I see you have a wonderful package for your girlfriend to play with. I must admit I love cock and I like em all shapes and sizes. For me no two cocks are the same and I am so glad their aren't because that would be so boring.:flirt:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The phrase weird shape is not the correct one. The penis is a fairly weird looking appendage anyway. I DO think that your shape is RARE though... that is the CORRECT term to use when describing your phallus. If you saw a weird looking dick, I think it would elicit some kind of verbal response like, "ewwwww!". I doubt that anyone's ever said that in reference to your schwanze.