SOmeone Slap this Brat

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:rolleyes: Ah, yeah what a spoiled brat. The Dad should have really freaked her out and told her "but honey, we took the money from your college fund for the RED one" ha ha that would have totally pissed her off!

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You gutless shitpoke ratfuck ringmeat motherfucker. If it were a young MALE acting like that you'd have never even brought it up. Why do you hate women?

Actually thats not true. If it had been a young man, I'd have taken him out
back of the wood pile and taught him a lesson or two.:cool:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok, I've never hit a woman, and most likely never will. But After
watching this video, even I want to slap this spoiled little bitch.

Life's a bitch... Then you marry one - Funny Videos, Sexy Videos, Super Bowl Commercials, MySpace Videos, Video Clips"

Invisibleman sucker punches Mackensie, hops in the fabu red sedan, drives off giggling until the transmission fails. Then, I run back to Mackensie to sucker punch her again.

Seriously, people do have children like that. I would've kept the car. I wish my parents were like these guys getting their daughter a car on her birthday. I never got a car from my parents. I would've really been overjoyed and thankful.

She doesn't know any better. I think that her parents tolerated a lot of stuff off of this girl. TIme to really reconsider doing anymore stuff for this girl.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unbefuckinglievable

Karma dictates that she be struck blind, and, now since she's unable to drive, the car goes instead to her brother who tells her it's been painted her favorite shade of blue.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow. That just pisses me off. My dad bought me a car once... it was about 13 years old, the doors were different colors because it had been in a wreck, and it was small as hell. I couldn't have been happier. Know what kinda car I had before that? A NON-EXISTENT ONE!

popeye83

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if i was her dad i woulda taken it back and she wouldnt have a car till she bought one with her monny i might add

MagicTongue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would totally bitchslap that girl... Who cares what color it is. It's a car, and a particularly nice one at that, she has no right to complain about the damned color. That little detail can be changed rather easily.