Someone Stole My Supporter and Briefs

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Barry7680, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Barry7680

Barry7680 Member

This afternoon, I was at the gym. As I was about ready to leave, I put my gym bag down on a bench and I had went into the locker room office to say hello to the attendant, an old friend. I left the bag unattended for a few minutes. There were a couple of guys in the locker room, and a few others using the facilities.

I went straight home from the gym. Afterwards, when I went back to my bag to put my used clothes into the laundry basket, I realized that my jockstrap and an used pair of briefs were missing from my bag; both items were on top of my stuff in my gym bag.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I'm flattered, I guess.

2. D_Beau_Peep

D_Beau_Peep New Member

lol that's funny.

3. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yes happened to me too... I left my gym bag open on the bench in the locker room and had to go to pee when I got back I zippered the bag shut and went home , at home i unzippered the bag to put my gym shorts and shirt in the washer and there was no boxers so one of the 3 guys that were in the locker room had to of taken it

4. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    actually this happened a few years back in the squad locker room.. never found out who did it, but we had a jock thief... as I recall there were about 7 of us that lost them.. but first few times, our jocks were switched around... like we all had a different officer's jock in our locker... wierd shit huh? (and no, we didn't try them on) haha

5. RumperRoom

RumperRoom New Member

I've done that, Hot guy at the gym, jerking off with his sweaty underwear pressed to my nose, Nothing hotter.

Yeah it is stealing, and it's wrong but damn sometimes the fetish rules.

6. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if the guy seemed to be doing a lot of 'posing' and sent signals that he was enjoying the attention that I gave him, then maaaaaaybe I'd consider snagging his shorts- but I think the direct approach is much better. Just go hand him yours and say, "wanna swap?"

7. RumperRoom

RumperRoom New Member

Ballsy move, Don't think I would have the sack.

8. HorseHung40's

HorseHung40's Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Yes, it has happened to me - more than once. Some pervert obviously is turned on by that behaviour. If someone like that is caught, he should be humiliated publicly. That might change his behaviour.

9. houtx48

Gold Member

would not mind sniffing Officer Friendly's jock.

10. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    Had a pair of shorts stolen from a locker room. I had a Catholic medal in the pocket, said I am a catholic, please call a priest. I hope it was a baptist who stole them, got in an accident and someone called a priest. Would have served him right.

11. secondbest69

secondbest69 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    it happen once to me i was shocked ... i really wasn't mad more upset then anything hehe all i could think about was the cost of the underwear and jock.....

12. jockmaestro

Gold Member

I think this says it all: the fetish is too strong. I stole LOTS of jocks in HS, couldn't help myself. Now I sometimes trade (tacitly) with men at my health club,tho' most of em don't wear jocks. From one guy I got a tight pair of Docker white briefs that pouch up my cock and balls nicely.

Like the guy quoted, I knew it was wrong, but I simply couldn't help it. It's a shame, really, for the victim whose jock and brief gets stole, but perhaps, in the interest of brotherhood, he will be willing to accept the loss, knowing that his hot jock is giving pleasure to another dude.

13. jockmaestro

Gold Member

The other question is, what BRAND jock and what brand briefs, and what was her wearing after his workout?

14. legna

legna Member

yeah, this happened to me about a month ago at my gym. left my sweaty clothes in a pile on the locker room floor (like i always do) and hit the showers. when i got back my briefs were gone. have no idea who took them but have since stopped wearing my good briefs to workout just in case :rolleyes:

15. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    nice brands are expensive these days- that's why I'd prefer to trade. Plus, it is stealing, after all. Not cool. Maybe if I was "beyond a doubt" sure that he wants me to.

16. Builtfarmtough

Builtfarmtough New Member

Happened to me first time the other day. I normally bring a towel. Strip then put my stuff in the locker covered in a towel go to the showers. Then come back an change. Well I forgot my towel an my gym has some towels available in the shower area so I wore my jock to the shower took it off hung it on a peg with my towel. Stepped outta the shower grabbed the towel an my jock was gone. I was real pissed it was my favorite under armour jock. There wasnt a lot of people there that day an I think I know the creep that did it. I can see the hot factor with taking one but it wasn't like I left it on the floor. The dude had to take my towel off the hook to get to it. I mentioned it to a couple guys I work out with an they say it happens quite a bit when you leave things unattended.

17. D_arxcfdf

D_arxcfdf New Member

I would love to come across your sweaty undies stud... ;)

18. art

art
    Gold Member

This is like a "joke" we'd do in high school. I had PE last period, and one of my friends had the master key to the gym locks. If someone was being a putz, we'd nab his clothes (street and gym clothes) while he was in the shower, and lock them in one of our lockers. Then we'd all leave. The guy would come out of the shower to an empty locker room and no clothes. Very funny -- unless it happened to you! (After a few minutes of hilarity, we'd give him back his clothes.)

19. catman

Gold Member

a few years ago we had a rash of that happen at my gym...as quickly as it started it stopped. it only seemed to be jocks and briefs tho (not boxers or boxer briefs). the rumor was it was cleaning staff (as it happened am and pm)

20. catman

Gold Member

I have to ask- has anyone ever heard of this happening on the womans side of the gym? (i.e. bras and panties) we think of perves, but what about bi/lesbian perves? (interesting mental image :))

Draft saved Draft deleted