Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just replied to a post how I never would screw a friendship up with a friend who happens to be hot and knows I'm bi. He is here right now visiting me from NY for my birthday. Just now He showed me his new computer. Only thing he has on is his boxers, nothing else. While showing me the computer, the head of his cock peeks out. Oh man, I couldn't stop staring at it. I mean how can you not notice your cock out of your boxers. This is only his first of ten days here. I won't do anything, but damn it's so tempting and value his friendship. I guess I should jerk off to take the tension off :)

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He knows you are bi and let's the head of his dick out of his boxers? I may say something like it's too bad you are straight guy...etc... You may get the surprise of your life when he says "I'm not totally straight"! That may not happen, but wouldn't it be something if he said that? If he knows you are bi you have nothing to lose by saying it's too bad you are straight man!!

Libertiny

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He knows you are bi and let's the head of his dick out of his boxers? I may say something like it's too bad you are straight guy...etc... You may get the surprise of your life when he says "I'm not totally straight"! That may not happen, but wouldn't it be something if he said that? If he knows you are bi you have nothing to lose by saying it's too bad you are straight man!!

I'd have to agree. Maybe this is his shy way of making the first move.
I'd also make it clear that you do value his friendship, but if this is something he would like to explore with you, that you would be honored.

Good luck!:wink:

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tell him you feel uncomfortable with him parading around in his boxers only. If he asks why, tell him your feelings. It might be that he's just clueless on the effect he's having on you.

Save the friendship

Sklar

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

This^^, then if it turns out it was just an accident (it can happen), revert to below

Tell him you feel uncomfortable with him parading around in his boxers only. If he asks why, tell him your feelings. It might be that he's just clueless on the effect he's having on you.

Save the friendship

Sklar

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"I believe that the movie "He's just not that into you," should be applicable here. Don't do anything yet, since he doesn't say anything. If he wants it, he'll say it.

iluvbigheads

Just Browsing
Media
...if it were me, sure I would care about the relationship, but meanwhile, while he's showing me the laptop, I'd keep talking computers while I go out to the kitchen and pour two double jacks out for us to knock back.

AZNEWGUY

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
HAHA, I love the replies here. I've known this guy for 16 years and would never try anything to ruin that. He knows I'm bi and still cares about me. I'm just horny as fuck, but know I'd rather keep the friendship. He is just too hot and it kills me he is out of bounds :(. At least I got a peek at his dick :) I guess that could be my Birthday Present.

T_the_D

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The first time I ever got a blo-job from a guy he had been a friend for a few years and I always assumed he was totally straight. (he had gf's)

We were part of a cycling club in school and we were taking a Fall trip over three days and two nights. There were five of us, all staying in one tent. First night we went to sleep exhausted from the long trip...Or so I thought. I woke up to find someone had their hand in my sleeping bag groping my package. As my head cleared (and I got hard) I realized it was by buddy. I was shocked but I was also horny so I let him grope my cock. Once it was at full mast he put his hand down my boxers. Just then someone stirred and my buddy quickly pulled his hand back.

The next day I pretended nothing happened and everything was cool... Except he kept looking at my junk (I'd never noticed that before) and when we stopped for a piss he always ended up standing next to me trying to casually glance over. The second night I was horny as hell so when we bedded down I left my sleeping bag zipper undone and pulled off my boxers once I was inside the bag. After a while when everyone else was asleep I felt a hand working it's way into my sleeping bag. I was rock hard and when he felt it he pulled his hand away for a second, then put it back. First he groped my cock for a bit then he did something that totally blew my mind, he slip down, slowly put his head under the sleeping bag and started sucking my cock. After about two mins I blew right in his mouth. He coughed and gagged and that woke someone up. They asked "hey, you ok?" My buddy was still kind of gagging and responded "I think I just inhaled a bug or something."

Nothing was ever said between us but every once in a while he's blo me and this went on for months. I was always supposedly "sleeping" at the time. He was actually a pretty decent little cocksucker. We don't cross paths any more and he's recently married with a baby girl. So, you never know. It wasn't his sucking my cock that ended the friendship, he went off to collage.

Last edited:
Reactions: [ under review ]

AZNEWGUY

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah I'm such a wuss I can never take a chance like that. Believe me, this is one horny guy, and we are so close I can probably do something like this. I'm just afraid of the resulst of it. I just want to do it one time to get my curiousity out of the way, then I'll be fine.

The first time I ever got a blo-job from a guy he had been a friend for a few years and I always assumed he was totally straight. (he had gf's)

We were part of a cycling club in school and we were taking a Fall trip over three days and two nights. There were five of us, all staying in one tent. First night we went to sleep exhausted from the long trip...Or so I thought. I woke up to find someone had their hand in my sleeping bag groping my package. As my head cleared (and I got hard) I realized it was by buddy. I was shocked but I was also horny so I let him grope my cock. Once it was at full mast he put his hand down my boxers. Just then someone stirred and my buddy quickly pulled his hand back.

The next day I pretended nothing happened and everything was cool... Except he kept looking at my junk (I'd never noticed that before) and when we stopped for a piss he always ended up standing next to me trying to casually glance over. The second night I was horny as hell so when we bedded down I left my sleeping bag zipper undone and pulled off my boxers once I was inside the bag. After a while when everyone else was asleep I felt a hand working it's way into my sleeping bag. I was rock hard and when he felt it he pulled his hand away for a second, then put it back. First he groped my cock for a bit then he did something that totally blew my mind, he slip down, slowly put his head under the sleeping bag and started sucking my cock. After about two mins I blew right in his mouth. He coughed and gagged and that woke someone up. They asked "hey, you ok?" My buddy was still kind of gagging and responded "I think I just inhaled a bug or something."

Nothing was ever said between us but every once in a while he's blo me and this went on for months. I was always supposedly "sleeping" at the time. He was actually a pretty decent little cocksucker. We don't cross paths any more and he's recently married with a baby girl. So, you never know. It wasn't his sucking my cock that ended the friendship, he went off to collage.