someone thinks Mason is a fake??!?!

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I drop in to the chat room from time to time, albeit very rarely. However, tonight I had the very unfortunate experience of someone accusing me of stealing pics. This user is known as ' lonely7473 '.

Therefore I challenge anyone and everyone to look at my gallery to see if there are fakes. As you will notice, I have a very unique tattoo on my left pectoral muscle that is at least partially visible in just about every photograph, including the last one which is the one I supposedly stole from her "friend". It is my father's signature (he died when I was 12).

Poor lonely really had nothing else to say except to continually insist my pics are stolen from a friend of hers, yet had no evidence or even a comeback to support. Beyond this, I have hundreds of photos, some very similar to the alleged "fake", and even have more pictures of the kitchen the pic was taken in (my friends house where I lived for a year).

I know this happens to a lot of people, I have seen it myself. But never did I think it would happen to me. Furthermore, this lonely person seems to be part of a bigger clan of people who act in the same manner. This is a support site, and for someone to accuse you of being a fake (for no reason, I never knew of lonely666 before this encounter) and trying to gather others on their rallying call is very insecure and immature behavior. So amatuer and childish. If they can't accuse you of being a fake, they will find something else. They resort to standard unjust propagandistic techniques such as claiming you are a man instead of a woman or you are posing as someone else to get around a ban. How many times have I seen the alledged return of Spladle...

This is a call to arms against those who engage in such gang related behavior. I have been here almost a year and feel strongly that my posts pictures and above all my character and ability to treat everyone with respect adds to the flavor of this website, and for someone (or some people) to immediately, without ever engaging in any type of communication with me, to accuse me of such low class behavior as stealing pics is a cybercrime. Especially unprovoked and with absolutely nothing else to back it up with, these cybercrimes should be punishable by a swift kick to the grill-piece or at least a temporary ban. I wish there was a patrol force of some kind to rid this place of such insecuremadatheworldbecauseyoucantgetanybigcockofyourown behavior.

I'm sure whomever is part of 666's crew (and no I don't know who you are I just hear about it) will jump all over me about this so BRING IT to Mason.

Feel free to comment on your own unfortunate gang related encounters with aforementioned cybercriminalZ.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm all for ridding the net of fakes it should like any form of communication be honest, but I think anyone who's been on the net a while can judge for themselves who's real and who's fake. But it's also fakery and dishonesty of another kind to accuse someone without proof (or in the case of photos one's which are obviously stolen) someone who is obviously bona fide and I'm sure a lot of us have been, at one time or another, subject to being called a fake. You piss someone off on the net in any way and their first retort is 'fake.' As I said in the room your photos are obviously YOUR photos.

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
Who really cares so much to try and figure out if his pics are fake or not? I have no reason to think they are and I certainly don't care so much to try and prove otherwise. If skull was faking, that is his own problem. I don't think he is, but again why would anyone care?

I'm not really making a very constructive post here, but my point is it's all just wasted energy.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Unfortunately things like this (in some form or another) happen in every corner of the internet, it's just a by-product of the anonymity it provides.

I'm sure you won't loose any sleep over it, not that anyone sane is inclined to agree with her(him?)... :wink:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry to hear that, I never go in there. I was just glad you challenged us to look at your pics though, because that was well worth the time. Maybe someone has stolen your pics, and this broad doesn't know it.

Two things similar have happened to me. 1) Someone stole the pics I had posted on this site soon after I joined and set up a profile on a dating site. Someone recognised me from here and sent me the link. I threatened legal action, and the profile was removed by the site's owner.

2) Someone sent me a penis pic on another site that was of someone I knew from here! I replied with a "Nice dick, but I already know who owns that one, and it ain't you".

Fuck people who are so bored with their own lives that they have to worry about yours.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's only a problem if you let it bother you SM. Don't. People are people, and sometimes they are stupid and petty. It's the internet.

MusclePrinceXXX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sorry to hear that Skull_Mason.

This has also happened to me before, but not on here on LPSG.

Six years ago, I posted dozens of photos of me online and the only thing that happened was dipshits stealing my photos plus me being accused that I was nothing but a fake and a fraud. It eventually got so bad that took everything down and withdrew from cyber society.

Ever since that experience, I've always been hesitant to post any photos back up again. Maybe eventually I'll end up doing it again. But for now, I'm still not comfortable with the idea. I would love to upload brand new photos of me onto the web again, but I'm also dreading what will happen if and when I do it.

But don't worry about all of LPSG wondering if you're real or not Skull_Mason. We all know that you're real. :smile: But it is sad when people pull this shit online. People are so damn childish and jealous—I'm amazed! :mad:

lonely7473

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hhmmmm, didnt know it would be such a fuzz about this but ok! Im the one who said it and I´ve talked to my friend and he will look it up for himself, so lets just say that it will result in one way or the other.

If I have offended you in anyway, Im sory for that Skull, but I have seen my friend live so ....o well!Time will tell!
and for info, Ihave aslo been acised for beeing a fake but have been verifyed on cam from; Lex ex Mod, Typhu31, Mattness, curiou n str8, kinymanka and my friend cossie120.

I have also been the victim as many have too, to have had my pics stolen and used somewhere else. NOT saying again now that you have done it Skull. But know that many ppl do get their pics stolen, even you probably!

so can we please just leave this for now? As I sad, time will tell and if you´re right it will show and if I´m right it wll show too!'

Im NOT out to stir things up, not my style AT ALL!
Im a nice person and not a troll like you said I was in the chat earlier.

hope this will be done and over with soon so we can go back to have a nice time togheter in the chat, ALL of us!
Thats why most ppl do come there!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would not take this all so personally. With the amount of liars and fakes here, we will all be accused of it at some point.

More than one poster challenged me because my skin was darker in some pics than in others (as if Black guys don't get darker from sun exposure).

I know lonely very well and can assure you that she would not make an accusation like this lightly.

I have enjoyed you during your time here, Skull and hope it is some kind of misunderstanding. Even if it isn't and the pic in question is not you; I still find you to be a quality contributor to these fora.

lonely7473

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL!
thanks for the compliment No Strings!
I used to have more pics p but taken them away for several reasons.

But mabye I will do that again.....who knows?!

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
First, Skull, let me say that I am sorry your father passed away when you were 12. Mine died when I was 26, and it was still rough even though I was already an adult living on my own. I can't imagine what that would have been like at such a pivotal age.

Regarding fakes and accusations of being fake, while it does seem to be the sort of thing that is endemic on the 'net, it is doubly aggravating to have it happen, as you point out, on a site intended to be one of support. I won't condone dishonesty, but I will say that in the process of maturing and finding themselves, some may find the anonymity allows them to explore areas they cannot otherwise explore in the "real" world. My hope is that such individuals may eventually arrive at a point where they can be honest, perhaps even with those they sought to deceive previously.

But, hey, this doesn't just happen here. As I type this, the news on TV is repeating the story about a supposed finding of the tomb of Jesus. One group is claiming the tomb is fake; another is claiming the first is calling it a fake merely to shore up their religious faith.

That story is followed by the US president claiming troops are needed to finish the job in Iraq. No need to point the accusations of fake and so on in that situation....

So, the problem here is probably only a symptom of a larger ill...

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was always taught that the guilty dog barks the loudest.

That said there is really an easy solution to this instead of whining about someone accusing someone of being a fake.
I have been accused of such in the past and most of the time I just laugh it off.
You can create a video with a date stamp in it showing you AND the tattoo and post it on a number of video servers. Case Closed . finis

I have not seen lonely but I know and trust people who have so I stand with Lex on this matter that lonely is real.
If I were a betting man I would say the odds are about 70% that this is really you.
Also do you have anyone ON lpsg that has been with you or met you that can verify you ?
I have about 10 people or so on LPSG who have either met me or know someone who has and about about 60 who have seen me live on cam .

If ALL the fakes on LPSG created a thread like this we could overtake the Library of Congress LOL ..........well perhaps I exaggerate, just a tad!!!

:banana:
HORSE

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Therefore I challenge anyone and everyone to look at my gallery to see if there are fakes.
Hey Mason, I've looked at your pictures (many times :tongue: ) and there's no doubt that they are real, unprocessed, and of the same person. However, there's nothing in any one of those pictures that identifies them as you to the rest of us here. Now I'm not defending the person who accused you of stealing pictures, but it's easy to imagine someone thinking that you lifted the pictures from someone else-- a lot of us have had that accusation thrown at us at some point or another. Take this experience to be a compliment of sorts, if you can, because you just got told that your pictures were so good that they couldn't possibly be you. :smile:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would not take this all so personally. With the amount of liars and fakes here, we will all be accused of it at some point.

More than one poster challenged me because my skin was darker in some pics than in others (as if Black guys don't get darker from sun exposure).

I know lonely very well and can assure you that she would not make an accusation like this lightly.

I have enjoyed you during your time here, Skull and hope it is some kind of misunderstanding. Even if it isn't and the pic in question is not you; I still find you to be a quality contributor to these fora.
Oh, that's rich. Lex, your skin tone was darker in some pics than others, when you were here at my house and the ambient light changed. 5 minutes apart, same you, same camera; in some pics you looked caramel, some you looked coffee and cream, some you looked milk chocolate. You were delicious in all of them. (Those of you who are paying attention, my partner took Lex's avatar pics - the one in the red singlet, and the one in the harness in front of the pine tree. Each was taken within an hour of the other, and his skin looks darker in the red singlet.)

Skull, just be yourself, don't worry about anyone else. If it does bother you, as mentioned above, take a verifying photo - write "Skull_Mason" on a sheet of paper, hold it near your unique tattoo, and photograph it. That will take care of any naysayers. Personally, as you can tell from my gallery, I'm not that worried about claims anyone here makes about me. I've met 3 LPSG members in person, talked on the phone with 2 others. We know who we are, and no one else's misguided opinions matter.