someone thinks Mason is a fake??!?!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Zora, your avatar is gorgeous! Please email me a full-size! You cunt-breathing dragon, you are doing your best to change my 0%, aren't you?

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hope the irony of starting a thread that 1000s of people can read in response to having your picture questioned in the prescence of 20 people while calling the questioner a drama queen is not lost on you.

Gotta disagree with you on this one, studly man. I think it's better to call dispell rumors rather than let the falsehoods fester. CLINTON WAR ROOM, baby! Attack back!

And Mason's new pic should put everything to rest.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gotta disagree with you on this one, studly man. I think it's better to call dispell rumors rather than let the falsehoods fester. CLINTON WAR ROOM, baby! Attack back!

And Mason's new pic should put everything to rest.

It's still a Pot. Kettle. Black. Moment.

SM is good people.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's still a Pot. Kettle. Black. Moment.

SM is good people.
Ahem. You, of all people, should know better, Lex. You said black. Shouldn't the pot be calling the kettle "oxidation facilitated?" or "carbono-ferrous-American" or something like that?

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure this is calling the kettle black. If she wants to accuse me publicly of such thievery, then by golly lets make it public and let the jury and community at large here come up with a verdict. No, the irony does not leave me, and it is precisely why I posted this for all to see. If someone is not mature enough or does not have enough character to talk with me privately about such matters then this is what happens. I think people get off WAY too easy around here throwing around accusations and expecting nothing in return. We should have like a little jury thread where matters such as these are deliberated on.

So do I get like one of those 'photo verified member' tags under my name now? :biggrin1:

ABCB11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mason:
I think you made the right call starting a thread - honor is a thing to be protected, especially from people who make baseless accusations. I stand firmly behind you my man. Always enjoy your posts (they are both witty and intelligent (what a combo!!!)).

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex, you know I love you man, but I've gotta disagree. I start threads about some of the trolls who send me "niz tittttieeeez wwana fuk?" PMs, and let us not forget the accusation that Bronx and I were the same MAN (but Spladle would fuck us both).

If someone's got enough gas in their system to spout out accusations, then they should damned well be prepared to apologise when proven patently wrong. I'd looooove to know what she considered "evidence" that his pics were stolen- it's been pointed out that she lives no where near New Jersey. How was it exactly that she "knew" this person from waaaaay across the ocean?

It's not tit-for-tat at all when someone calls you a fake and you defend yourself. I know you want to defend your friend (we all know how much I do that), you're just not seeing this one impartially.

SM- the Photo-verified member thing is over. Rob_E offered it for a short time, but it closed quite a while ago. You'll have to be happy with our admiration.

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I posted a picture on another site and caught holy hell from another guy who claimed I had stolen his pic. The pic was of me nude in my office with many personal items sorrounding me. I challenged the guy to prove that it was his pic, not mine. He said he coulld prove it, but never heard from him again.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Mason, I am glad you posted the verification pic to shut them up. I work in a group of 70 people. The crap they stir up is unbelievable. I have gone on the offensive and shot a lot of stuff down. I am sorry you had to do it but.... I did get to see a closeup of your boobie. :wink:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm fairly outspoken, and do not hesitate to speak my mind, especially in this forum. But if I take a stand on something, and then am proven wrong, I have no qualms about saying my mea culpas.

I guess that's a lost art, though.

Lonely7473, please have a look at Skull_Mason's verification pic; after you view it, please post your comments in this thread.

Let's get to the bottom of this debacle, please.

If a mistake has been made, and you own it, then we respect you. Right, folks?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But how do you mistake a man with a signature on his chest for someone else? Surely, no one else had Mason's Dad's name tattoed on their tit?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But how do you mistake a man with a signature on his chest for someone else? Surely, no one else had Mason's Dad's name tattoed on their tit?
I had Mason's Dad's name tattooed on my tit. I just don't look as toned and muscular as Mason, so no one is going to mistake my chest for his.

i8all12inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually a friend of mine has seen SM and confirms the pics posted are indeed SM and could be no one else....I myself have been with her at times when Skull has presented himself to her and know for a fact this man is who he claims to be ( and what a handsomely devilish man he is ) Mr. Skull Mason is the genuine man's man, man about town and I can only hope that he will continue to be a valued member of this forum.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Actually a friend of mine has seen SM and confirms the pics posted are indeed SM and could be no one else....I myself have been with her at times when Skull has presented himself to her and know for a fact this man is who he claims to be ( and what a handsomely devilish man he is ) Mr. Skull Mason is the genuine man's man, man about town and I can only hope that he will continue to be a valued member of this forum.

*Applause*

I still enjoyed seeing his boobie. ;)