someone thinks Mason is a fake??!?!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Skull Mason,

I have enjoyed your level headed posts and your wonderful photographs. I tend to believe until proven wrong . It keeps hope alive that beauty and brains can once again coexist in one body.:biggrin1:

lonely7473

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Skull, like I just said earlier in the chat jst now;
I´ve talked to my friend and after some questioning from my part, he admitted he was the onewho stole your pic, know though that yu and him have such lokkwis the same stomach!! SO; I do appologise to what have hapened and that I said you stole his pic Skull! I only hoe that you can see it a littel from my side, seeing, what I thought was my friends pic, in your profile. When I asked him why, he didnt say anything so I told him to go to hell!! They situation he put m in is unforgiveble since I beleive in honesty ad I do NOT like t be enemies with anyone if it can be avoid. o I hope you can accpt my appologies and forgive me Skull, and be friends.
I have learned a HARD lesson here and that wil not happen again in this lifetime for me!
Why are ppl so dishonest??? HATE that!!

I hope my misspellins isnt all that bad and that you can understand what Im trying to write here Skull

Again;
I do appologise!

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I´ve talked to my friend and after some questioning from my part, he admitted he was the onewho stole your pic, know though that yu and him have such lokkwis the same stomach!! SO; I do appologise to what have hapened and that I said you stole his pic Skull! I only hoe that you can see it a littel from my side, seeing, what I thought was my friends pic, in your profile. When I asked him why, he didnt say anything so I told him to go to hell!! They situation he put m in is unforgiveble since I beleive in honesty ad I do NOT like t be enemies with anyone if it can be avoid. o I hope you can accpt my appologies and forgive me Skull, and be friends.
I have learned a HARD lesson here and that wil not happen again in this lifetime for me!

I hope my misspellins isnt all that bad and that you can understand what Im trying to write here Skull

Again;
I do appologise!

Jag forstår perfekt, trevlig dag! :wink:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:kiss:

Again;
I do appologise!
Lonely. I know you from chat and i know you to be a nice sweet lady. I was sure this was just a mistake. I have even more respect for you than before.. I have allways known you to be a kind and sweet person. :kiss: Danny

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lonely, thank you for clearing things up. Most of us do respect you for confronting your friend, and for telling us he mislead you, and your apology.

And your English is just fine. We have several on this site whose first language is not English.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:biggrin1:

About his I just can imagine...

But I for sure can tell you, my little dirty secrets not only from Jersey but going all the way to NE accents too..it will take time because I enjoy embelishing my narrative ...*fantasy, reality, cravings and accents..mmm...

But than you must share yours too...ok CG? :cool:

I will most certainly share mine, perhaps there needs to be a "dirty little secrets" thread??? Gisella, your so damn *sensuous, I think you should start it!!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And this brings the case of the Hottie with the Stolen Tattoo to a close. The litigants for our next case are entering the courtroom...

You're killing me.

Lonely, anyone can be mistaken, everyone here knows of an infamous case where I was. Sadly, it's a lesson most of us don't learn until we go through it, so my best suggestion would be just keep an open mind, and don't just assume that people's pics are theirs just because they're "nice".

In this place, which is a support group of sorts, people aren't required to prove who they are, and we even get a little queasy about any off-the-board investigation, so the kinds of people with the will to deceive have the perfect cover. For future reference though, a LOT of pics get stolen from here, you'll find them circulating all over the net. Unless you see someone live on cam, you'll probably never know who they really belong to. At one time, we had SIX different people claiming to own pics originally submitted my a member here we knew as Pappy. Five other people stole his pics and posted them HERE! There have been a couple times someone has sent me penis pics I already recognise from here, I always get a laugh out of it.

When someone posts a verification pic, then it's over. I'd ask for that in the future if you are curious about someone, but I'd ask in private.

Your English is fine, and you have some very nice people defending you, so I'm sure this shouldn't be a big deal. Consider it a lesson learned.