Someone to Watch Over Me (M/M)

RReyneaux9798

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was a Friday morning like any other as Carson McCafferty stepped off the train alongside a throng of fellow commuters. The twenty-four-year-old was caught up in his own thoughts as he began the three-block walk to the high-rise office building where he had been working for two years as a Paralegal at a law firm.

Carson wasn’t feeling down in the dumps necessarily. He just felt restless, like he was waiting for his life to start finally getting good. He felt ungrateful for even thinking such a thought. After all, he had so much going for him. His career was going great—the job was challenging, interesting, and paid well enough at the junior level for him to afford his own apartment. And Carson had a loving family and great friends who he could always count on. And, most recently, there was the development of his physical fitness, which he had finally decided to make a priority. His diet and exercise regimen of the past eight months had resulted in an increasingly chiseled physique of which he felt very proud. Carson was feeling more confident in his physical appearance than he ever had, and he had to admit that he looked pretty damn good in the button-down dress shirts and slacks he wore to work every day.

Where Carson’s life wasn’t living up to his expectations was in his love life. Or lack thereof. At twenty-four, he really hadn’t had any kind of significant relationship. He had lost his virginity in college with another gay guy who lived in his dorm. Their connection had been less about any sort of deep attraction or natural chemistry, and more about a mutual shyness and intense nervousness about meeting people through the bar scene or on hook-up apps. Carson had experienced both oral and anal sex-- both giving and receiving and topping and bottoming--with this other student, but those sexual experiences had felt more like checking off experiential boxes than like truly passionate encounters. They had been reasonably pleasurable, but not very memorable. After college, Carson’s friend Molly had set him up with her boyfriend’s brother, but the chemistry just wasn’t there. They had made out and given each other handjobs and blowjobs over the course of five dates, but the relationship soon fizzled out before their sexual activity progressed any further.

Carson hadn’t attempted to date since, and that had been nearly a year. Instead, he had begun to give time and attention to his physical fitness, and his efforts were resulting in body changes he felt proud of. What still hadn’t changed for Carson was his self-consciousness and anxiety about the gay dating scene. He recognized that he had already taken a risk in embarking on his fitness journey and that, in order to make the romantic and sexual connections he desired, he was going to need to start taking other risks, as well.

As Carson walked through the revolving door into the lobby of the office building that morning, he decided that he was going to create a dating profile when he got home that evening. And maybe he could finally summon up the courage to go to a bar that weekend and see who he might meet. It was time to get serious about taking some new risks, he told himself. These thoughts swirled around in his mind as Carson walked toward the row of elevators which would take him to the law office on the twenty-sixth floor.

Standing at the row of elevators alongside dozens of other people waiting to get to their floors, Carson suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder and looked over to see that the hand belonged to a man standing next to him. The man was one of the office building’s security guards, wearing the familiar beige uniform shirt and dark pants. A duty belt was around his waist and held a ring of keys, handcuffs, a flashlight, and a baton. The man was probably in his early to mid-fifties and had wavy salt and pepper hair. He towered over Carson at well over six feet tall and was solidly built, his chest nearly popping out of the tight uniform shirt. He had a gold nameplate attached to his shirt which read “G. Blacklock, Security Officer.” Carson thought he had seen all the security guards who worked in the building, but he had never seen this guy before. In the second it took to take in the striking sight of this man whose hand was upon his shoulder, Carson felt an instant flood of arousal.

“Excuse me, young man,” the security guard said to him. His voice was deep and masculine, but his volume was low, almost a whisper. “Could you come with me for a minute?”

Carson felt confused and anxious about the man’s request. “What’s this about?” he asked, pointing toward one of the elevators, whose doors had just opened to let people on. “I have to be upstairs at work in five minutes.”

“Don’t worry, you’re not in any trouble,” the officer told him. His hand was still on Carson’s shoulder, and he patted it reassuringly. “I just need to talk with you about something. If it runs long, I’ll call up to your boss and let them know you were assisting me on a building security matter.”

Carson’s eyes darted back toward the elevator as the doors closed to bring workers to their respective floors. He knew something about this felt weird, but he was also intrigued by the man’s request and deeply attracted to his strapping masculinity.

“Ok, but I really don’t have a lot of time,” he responded, looking up to meet the dark hazel eyes of G. Blacklock, Security Officer. “I have a lot to get done at work today.”

G. Blacklock grinned a wide smile of pristine white teeth at him. “I appreciate your help, young man,” he replied, his voice continuing to remain low enough that only Carson could hear him. He took his hand off Carson’s shoulder and turned to the left, away from the row of elevators. “Follow me,” he beckoned Carson.

As Carson obediently followed behind the older man, his eyes locked in on Security Officer Blacklock’s round, firm bubble butt in his black uniform pants. Dangling from his duty belt were a pair of shiny handcuffs which jangled slightly from the movement of his ass as he walked. Carson found the sight of the ass and the handcuffs highly erotic.

G. Blacklock led Carson past the reception area in the front lobby to a nearby door, which Carson had noticed before but had never given much thought to in the two years he had worked in the building. Blacklock opened the door with one of the keys attached to his belt and held the door open for Carson to follow him inside. Blacklock made sure the door had latched behind them before silently leading Carson down a long, quiet, and dimly lit hallway. Eventually they made a right turn down another hallway, finally arriving at a door marked “Surveillance Room.” Blacklock opened this door with a different key and then held the door open and gestured for Carson to enter the room.

Carson entered a large room with minimal furniture: a small table was off to the right of the door and a filing cabinet stood against the wall to the left of the door. Further ahead from the door was the main attraction of the room: a long desk upon which sat five large computer monitors. On each computer screen were about a dozen video feeds displaying live footage of what was happening in different parts of the building. Two currently unoccupied chairs sat in front of the monitors. Intrigued, Carson stepped forward to the front of the room to get a closer look at the monitors.

At the moment, nothing very interesting seemed to be happening in the building. People were arriving for work, people were chatting in the hallways, maintenance men were on ladders doing needed repair work. It was nothing other than a very mundane Friday morning at the office building. Carson quickly located the monitor which displayed the lobby he had just come from. Workers continued to stream through the revolving door he had entered just a few minutes earlier. Another camera captured the activity at the row of elevators that he had just been waiting at to head upstairs.

Carson turned around to face Security Officer G. Blacklock, who stood a couple of feet behind him. Blacklock had a proud grin on his face.

“This is what I do all day,” Blacklock told him. “Sit here and watch live footage for anything that looks suspicious. Just the first five floors, there’s other guys who watch the higher floors. I’ve been here for ten months and absolutely nothing has ever happened. This is as cushy as a job gets,” he added with a chuckle.

Carson looked back at the monitors then looked at the clock on the wall. It was now 9:00, the time he was supposed to start work. If there was not an important reason he was here, he needed to get the hell upstairs.

He returned his gaze to G. Blacklock. God, this man was HOT. But Carson, responsible employee that he was, was getting anxious. In two years, he had never once been late for work. “With all due respect, Officer Blacklock, why am I here?” he asked.

Blacklock stepped toward him slowly, licking his lips. “You’re here,” he replied, closing the gap between them, “because I’ve wanted you for a very long time. And, if you let me, then right here and right now, I’m going to have you.”

RReyneaux9798

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Carson’s eyes widened and he took a sharp intake of breath. “H-have me?” he asked. He said it as if it was a question, but he was pretty sure he knew what G. Blacklock meant.

The security guard’s face was only inches away from Carson’s and he put his arm around the younger man to pull him even closer, their noses now practically touching. “I’ve watched you,” he told Carson. “I’ve watched you almost every weekday for ten months. Arriving in the morning. Heading out for lunch. Coming back in from lunch. Leaving for the day. I noticed you the very first day I sat in front of these monitors. I thought you were a hot little piece of ass before you started getting in shape. So young and innocent, but so effortlessly sexy. So deserving of my daily attention.” He began to gently caress Carson’s chest through his dress shirt. When he brushed a hand along one of Carson’s nipples, the younger man barely suppressed giving out a moan.

G. Blacklock’s other hand, which was pressed tightly on Carson’s back, moved lower to firmly grasp his butt, continuing to pull him in closer. Now it was their eyes and lips which were locked tightly upon each other. Carson continued to hold his breath and become increasingly aroused as Blacklock continued.

“I had no way of knowing if you were interested in men until you wore that rainbow pin all throughout Pride Month,” he told him. “I can’t tell you how hard I got the moment I realized this might just be possible. Then I had to wait for my partner who watches the monitors with me every day to call off at the last minute so I could have this room to myself for the day. Today’s finally my lucky day. His wife’s water broke forty-five minutes ago. He’s gonna have a baby boy in the next few hours and hopefully by then you’ll have become my precious boy.” He pressed his forehead against Carson’s, their eyes and lips still oh-so-close together.

“Are you in a relationship?” G. Blacklock asked Carson. “Because the things I’m going to do to you will make you forget anyone who’s ever touched you before, and make you not want anyone but me to touch you ever again.” His breath was hot against the younger man’s face. Carson was almost dizzy with lust.

“I-I’m single,” Carson stammered, still unsure if this could really be happening.

G. Blacklock finally connected their lips, planting a gentle kiss on Carson. Oh, yes, this was happening. Carson practically melted into the kiss. Blacklock soon broke the kiss and his eyes looked Carson over searchingly. “Remember, I’m not going to force you. Say the word ‘no’ and you’re free to head up to your office right now. You’re only five minutes late. But if you give me the go-ahead, I’m going to give you the fuck of your life in this very room, make you feel every single inch of my cock. I’ll fuck you better, deeper, longer, and harder than you ever knew it could be. What do you say?”

With that, Carson leapt at Blacklock, throwing his arms around him as their mouths crashed together, their tongues immediately intertwining in a frenzied dance. Carson felt Blacklock’s hands move to his hips and take hold of him, hoisting him upward. Carson wrapped his legs around Blacklock’s waist and, for a few minutes they stayed there, in front of the security monitors, feverishly making out as Blacklock held Carson’s full weight in his strong arms. Their increasingly hardening groins rubbed together, and a thrill ran down Carson’s spine as he felt the older man’s sizable endowment through the uniform pants.

Eventually Blacklock broke the make-out session to begin kissing and licking Carson’s neck, earning a satisfied sigh from the younger man. Then Blacklock began pressing his lips against Carson’s neck and sucking. Carson had never gotten a hickey before, but he was pretty sure he was about to have one.

“Why me?” he asked dreamily as Blacklock continued to suck on his skin. “Out of all the men you see on the screens every day, why is it me that you want?”

G. Blacklock removed his mouth and locked eyes with Carson. “I want you because you look like someone whose beauty and sweetness hasn’t been properly appreciated and rewarded. With just one look at you I immediately believed that you deserved all the physical pleasure your body could hold. I’m going to give you that now. And every day that you want it for as long as you want it. Are you ready, young man? Are you ready to be appreciated the way you deserve? Are you ready to claim your reward?” Blacklock’s penetrating glare conveyed that this wasn’t just a rhetorical question. He expected a response from Carson.

“Yes,” Carson immediately responded, “yes, I want it.” There was no longer any trace of anxiety or hesitation in his voice. Everything around him, including his responsible and cautious nature, had melted away. There was only this moment and this man. Carson’s whole body, his very soul, cried out for this man who had noticed him and believed him to be special and worthy of the most pleasurable sex imaginable.

“Yes, I want it,” Carson affirmed, as he consented fully to what was about to happen. “Appreciate me. Reward me. Please give it to me. Give me everything you believe I deserve.”

There was fire in G. Blacklock’s eyes as he purposefully carried Carson to the table toward the back of the room and set him down to stand in front of it. As Carson kicked his shoes off, Blacklock began to quickly but efficiently unbutton Carson’s dress shirt. Carson proceeded to unbuckle his own belt and let his slacks fall to the floor before yanking down his briefs. Once Blacklock had pushed the now unbuttoned shirt off his shoulders, Carson stepped out of his slacks and boxers and pulled off his socks, kicking the clothing items off to the side. He now stood completely naked in front of the security officer, his cock standing stiffly at attention.

Blacklock, who remained fully clothed, looked Carson’s naked body up and down, practically humming with approval.

“Lay back on the table with your hands above your head,” he told Carson.

As Carson scrambled to follow the directive, he considered how much trust he was placing in this man he had just met and how bad this could become if the man turned out to be mentally unstable. After all, G. Blacklock been watching him and fantasizing about him for close to a year. Honestly, he seemed a bit obsessed with Carson.

As he laid back on the table with his legs hanging off the edge and looking up at the hulking figure of G. Blacklock, Security Officer, a surprising thought entered his mind. That it was HOT AS HELL that this man was obsessed with him, that all this time someone had been making it their mission to fuck him. All those nights the past year that Carson had jerked off alone in his apartment, and now here he was about to be fucked in the surveillance room of the building where he worked by a security guard who had been secretly obsessed with him—HOT.

As Carson laid on the table with his hands above his head, Blacklock began taking off his clothes, unbuttoning and removing his uniform shirt and then unbuckling his pants. His muscular body took Carson’s breath away. He shivered with excitement and anticipation that this handsome and burly older man was disrobing for him and preparing to take him.

When Blacklock’s pants and underwear fell to his ankles, Carson gasped out loud. Blacklock had an absolutely massive penis. Risen to its full glory, it was at least eight inches long and had the thickness of a beer bottle. Hard as steel, it pointed toward Carson like a compass.

If Carson hadn’t been so aroused and excited, maybe he would have had more room for anxiety. This was the longest, thickest cock he had ever seen in person and was far bigger than any he ever imagined would be fucking him. But Carson didn’t have any space within himself for doubt or worry about his ability to take the cock. His mind and body buzzed with anticipation for what was coming next.

G. Blacklock bent down and retrieved the handcuffs which had been attached to his duty belt. Stepping close to the table, he took hold of Carson’s hands, which he had been compliantly holding above his head, and in one swift move, had them handcuffed together, the clanking of the metal and the feel of it against his skin sending a thrill up Carson’s spine. Blacklock gently placed the restrained hands back on the table.

Blacklock placed his hands on Carson’s asscheeks and spread them, taking a moment to marvel at the hole that he was about to ravish. Producing a bottle of lube that he had stashed in the pocket of his uniform pants, the security officer began to prepare Carson’s hole, starting by using one finger to begin probing the younger man’s anus and liberally applying lube. Carson began to moan the moment the first finger began circling his hole. The moans only grew in volume and intensity when the finger slipped inside and begin sawing in and out of him. The moans continued to escalate as soon two fingers were probing his hole, then three fingers, which finally became four fingers jabbing deep within him.

Eventually Blacklock removed his fingers and Carson groaned his dissatisfaction at the disruption. But Blacklock was already coating his huge condom-clad cock with lube. He looked down to meet Carson’s eyes and smiled at him broadly.

“You’re about to have the time of your life, young man,” Blacklock told him. It was more than a prediction. It was a promise. He lifted Carson’s legs and put them onto his shoulders.

Carson was shaking in anticipation and excitement at what was about to happen. “Oh my God, I’m so excited,” he stated breathlessly.

RReyneaux9798

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
G. Blacklock positioned his dick at Carson’s entrance and began to push. The head began to sink inside him, and Carson closed his eyes and began to sigh contentedly. It was a tremendous cock, but Blacklock was taking it slowly and carefully, allowing Carson time to adjust before continuing to push further within him. Carson closed his eyes and savored the sensation of taking his first massive cock like a champion, realizing that he was in the midst of a life-changing experience. Soon, Carson was practically purring with satisfaction, and Blacklock took that as a cue to sink himself ever deeper, earning delighted moans and groans from Carson. Blacklock’s cock soon reached deeper inside Carson than he had ever known was possible. He opened his eyes and looked at Blacklock, whose well-built body hovered above him, his cock buried deep within the younger man.

“Fuck the living shit out of me, Officer Blacklock,” Carson pleaded. “I’m ready for it. I’m ready for the fuck of my life.”

Blacklock’s eyes remained fixed on Carson’s, seemingly peering into his soul. Silently, and without ever breaking the piercing eye contact, the older man slowly pulled his long, thick cock all the way out. When just the head remained at Carson’s entrance, he suddenly rammed it all the way back in with an aggressive blow.

“Oh my God, yes!!!” Carson screamed. “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!!!”

Blacklock carefully positioned his heavy body on the table to avoid crushing the younger man under his full weight and began forcefully plowing into Carson, spearing him with the fullness of his massive manhood again and again and again. For long minutes, the sounds of loud, satisfied moans and exclamations and skin hitting skin filled the secluded surveillance room.

Carson’s wrists struggled against the handcuffs which they were enclosed around. He wanted so badly to touch G. Blacklock, Security Officer, or use his hands to tug on his own penis, which was impossibly stiff.

Carson had reached a state of ecstasy he had never imagined in his wildest dreams. “Oh, Fuck, yes!!!” he shouted, a rapturous expression on his face. “Oh my God, yes! Yes, yes yes! Thank you, Officer Blacklock! Thank you so much!”

“Anything for my young man,” Blacklock groaned out as he began to slam him at an increasingly faster pace, making the entire table shake with the force of his thrusting. Carson continued to loudly moan and scream his pleasure and gratitude.

When it seemed to Carson as if he was about to explode into orgasm, G. Blacklock suddenly reached down and removed the handcuffs in one fast move. Carson hardly had time to register his hands being freed before the security guard was physically moving his body, turning him around on the table. He then wordlessly positioned Carson into an all-fours position on the table. Carson was now facing away from Blacklock, who had gotten off the table and stood behind him.

On all fours on the table, Carson was looking directly at the door where he and Blacklock had first entered the room. Carson noticed the clock above the door, which indicated that it was after 10:00 AM. He was over an hour late for work. He was a no-call, no-show employee. That level of irresponsibility was completely unlike him.

However, the feel of Blacklock’s entire manhood stretching him open once again banished all such thoughts from his mind. As he was fucked from behind while on his hands and knees, Carson surrendered to the delightful feeling of fullness that he was experiencing, the joy of being wanted so much, taken so passionately and deeply, and pleasured so completely. Blacklock’s deep, guttural groans and grunts were music to Carson’s ears and the younger man was only vaguely aware of how vocal he was being--moaning, gasping, and shouting his approval as Blacklock’s cock continually probed into uncharted areas deep within his body.

After what felt like a long period of continuous carnal joy, Carson felt G. Blacklock’s hands upon his throat, holding onto it firmly but not roughly. The security officer was now all out slamming his hips into Carson’s ass, plunging his penis harder and deeper than ever before. Carson threw his head back and made noises that would have embarrassed even the most prolific porn star.

Carson didn’t remember being moved off the table, but he became suddenly aware that he was no longer on his hands and knees on the table but was standing up. He was still being nailed from behind with full and deep strokes, but now Blacklock’s arms were wrapped tightly around Carson’s chest, pulling the younger man into him while his hips continued to push forward into Carson’s backside. This was a somewhat slower and more intimate position and it felt wonderful. The older man’s massive member had burrowed so deeply within Carson and had been going in and out of him for so long that Carson didn’t know how he would be able to carry on with his day and life without this cock filling him at every moment. It now felt like an essential part of his being.

Carson’s glassy eyes refocused on the room in front of him. He realized that he was now facing back toward the monitors which captured the movements of people on the first five floors of the building. Now that the workday for most people had started, there was very little activity in the main lobby or at the row of elevators. Through the haze of sex that ensnared him, Carson felt a thrill at the realization that he had been nothing more than a random person passing by the camera’s view until Blacklock had taken an interest in him and decided that he was worthy of being invited back to the surveillance room. Carson’s eyes grew moist with tears as he watched other random people moving through the building on the monitors. None of them were fortunate enough to be experiencing what he was now receiving—the steel hard, thick manhood of a sexy and exciting older man plunging into him and introducing his body to the outer limits of human sexual pleasure.

This man had been watching him for months and Carson hadn’t had the slightest idea he had captured someone’s attention. It made him think of the lyrics of that old song his grandparents had danced to at their 50th wedding anniversary party the year before:

There's a somebody I'm longing to see

I hope that he turns out to be

Someone to watch over me.

I'm a little lamb who's lost in a wood

I know I could always be good

To one who'll watch over me.

Carson let out an almost maniacal laugh at having a memory of his grandparents and this quaint, old-fashioned song while in the middle of getting fucked by a man whose first name he still didn’t know.

G. Blacklock, Security Officer.

What did the G. stand for? Gary? Gregory? George? Gabriel? Gavin? Graham? Geoffrey? Gerald? Gilbert? Griffin? Glenn?

God?

It was unlikely that Blacklock’s first name was actually God, but to Carson, he was most definitely like a god who had come down from the heavens.

As his thoughts had begun to swirl while he was held in this intimate fuck position, Carson had grown much quieter than before, with only very soft moans and purrs escaping his lips. Recentering himself on the physical sensations he was experiencing, he became aware of his own hard penis flopping wildly back and forth between his belly and balls as Blacklock ground deeply into him.

Carson had begun to feel like Blacklock could keep him dancing on the edge of orgasm all damn day, but it was finally his awareness of his own dick flopping around that sent him over the edge. The orgasm that had been building up inside Carson for the duration of the passionate fuck finally erupted like a volcano. Carson moaned loudly once again as shot after shot of cum spewed forth from his flopping dick, hitting him in the face, neck, and chest, running down his legs, and splashing onto the floor.

G. Blacklock released Carson from the tight embrace of his chest and immediately took hold of his hips. With one final flourish, he began ramming into Carson at full force, prolonging the younger man’s orgasm and continuing to draw copious amounts of cum out of him, coating his body and the floor ever more thickly.

Finally, with a roar, Blacklock buried his sheathed cock fully inside Carson one final time and let loose a torrent of cum into the condom.

Carson, still coming down from the height of his own climax, was panting heavily as he reveled in feeling Blacklock’s pulsing cock deep within him. A minute later, Carson was gently pulled backward and laid back upon the table.

Blacklock stood in front of him with that now familiar cocky grin on his face. He reached down and carefully removed the condom from his penis. Carson watched with excited anticipation as the security guard held the cum filled condom over Carson’s body and then turned it upside down and began dumping the contents up and down the younger man’s body. Carson’s body became a canvas for both his own cum, which had already begun drying on his face, neck, chest, and legs, and Blacklock’s cum, which was being poured everywhere else.

Once Carson had been covered with cum, Blacklock dropped the empty condom to the floor and climbed on to the table, gathering Carson into his arms. Carson melted into the older man’s embrace. They stayed like that for a long time. Carson closed his eyes and basked in the moment with contentment, even dozing off for a few minutes.

RReyneaux9798

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eventually, he was awake again and looking into the handsome face of G. Blacklock, Security Officer. The thought occurred to Carson that Blacklock was probably older than his own father, and yet that didn’t bother him at all. He had never had a particular interest in older men, but now that he had encountered this one, he never wanted to let him go.

“I need to be with you again,” Carson stated, caressing the older man’s chest.

Blacklock reached over to cup Carson’s face in his hands. “You think I don’t want the same thing?” he asked. “I’ll fuck you every day for as long as you want it.”

“I want it,” Carson immediately affirmed. “I want it so much.”

Blacklock’s lips met Carson’s in a long, sensual kiss. “I live right around the corner from this building,” the security guard told him, giving him the address of the nearby apartment complex. “I get off work at five-thirty. And I know you’re always leaving the office at five. I could be inside you again by six.”

“Oh my God, please,” Carson responded lustily. But with that, Carson suddenly remembered that he had a job. He turned around to look at the clock on the wall behind him. It was almost noon! Three hours had passed since he had first been intercepted by Blacklock at the row of elevators.

Before he could even vocalize his worry about being three hours late to work, Blacklock had placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

“Don’t worry, Carson,” he told him. “I’m going to be calling up to the law office in a few minutes to explain to them the ordeal that you’ve been through this morning, what with you getting mugged on your way to work this morning and having your wallet and phone stolen.”

Carson stared at him for a moment, before finally understanding what Blacklock was getting at.

“Just leave everything to me,” the security guard assured him. “You won’t be in any trouble. You’ll probably have the whole office fussing over you. And they’ll be marveling at how quickly the police managed to catch the culprit and get your phone and wallet back.” He winked playfully at Carson. “Also, there’s a shower in the room next door to here. You can use it to get yourself cleaned up before you get dressed and head upstairs.”

“Thank you,” Carson answered, feeling his anxiety dissipating. He hadn’t even considered what a sticky, cum-covered mess he was. He definitely needed to take a shower before going up to the law office. He considered something else, and then asked, “You know that my name is Carson?”

“Yes,” Blacklock responded, standing up from the table and beginning to pull his pants back on. “In this job I can look up the employee keycards of everyone who works in the building. I’ve known your name is Carson McCafferty since the first day I saw you on the monitor.”

Carson stood up, as well, and began to gather up his clothes which were strewn all over the floor. “Well,” he said, “It doesn’t seem fair that you’ve known my name all this time and I have no idea what your first name is.”

G. Blacklock put his arm around Carson and brought their faces very close. “Maybe,” he rasped, “I’ll tell you tonight when I’m banging you again.”

Carson swallowed hard, feeling himself getting aroused again. “Sounds like a plan,” he responded, biting his lip.

Looking toward the clock, Blacklock seemed to realize it was time for Carson to get going. He quickly led him out of the surveillance room and opened up the shower room, which was right next door. While Blacklock went to call Carson’s office and spin the lie about Carson being mugged, the younger man laid out his clothes on a bench next to the shower, grateful to see that his clothes had not gotten wrinkled and had also avoided getting covered with cum.

A few minutes later, Carson stood under the warm water and washed down his body, pondering the extraordinary events of that morning.

Suddenly Blacklock pulled open the shower curtain. Naked once again, the security guard stepped into the shower to join him. For a moment, Carson thought that he was about to be fucked once again, and he was completely on board with that plan. However, G. Blacklock surprised him by dropping to his knees in front of him, opening his mouth wide, and swallowing Carson’s entire length down to the base on the first try.

“Ohhh…Ohhh…Oh my God!” Carson cried and reached out to press both hands on either side of the walls to steady himself.

“Oh, Officer Blacklock, you sexy fucker!” he moaned, thrusting his hips to fuck the older man’s face. “Oh, you sexy fucker!”

Blacklock reached down to cup Carson’s balls and begin rolling them in his hands. Slick, slapping sounds and appreciative moans and groans filled the steamy bathroom.

After a few more intense minutes, Carson yelled, “Oh God, Officer Blacklock, I’m gonna cum!”

Blacklock kept his lips firmly sealed around Carson’s member, whose ecstatic cries accompanied his shooting copious loads into the security guard’s mouth and down his throat. Blacklock gulped loudly, making theater out of ingesting Carson’s semen.

When Carson’s spurts had finally abated and his cries had died down, Blacklock released him from his mouth and stood up. He gently moved Carson’s body to face the shower wall and pressed his cheek against the tile. He easily entered him once again and Carson moaned gratefully upon this newest penetration, his eyes widening and his lips quivering.

“Five-thirty,” the security officer breathed huskily into his ear as he took hold of Carson’s hips and began a steady rhythm. “That’s what time I clock out, and I’m heading directly to my place to do you in every position we can think of. You’d best grab yourself a nice dinner before meeting me, because we’re going to be busy once we get started.”

Carson groaned happily as his ass began to clap loudly from G. Blacklock’s increasing speed.

Soon Carson would be back at work, somehow finding a way to focus on his work tasks for the last four hours of the day. But at that moment, in that steamy secluded shower, the young man surrendered himself to unparalleled pleasure once again.

RReyneaux9798

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
By 5:45 PM, at G. Blacklock’s apartment, the pair’s hastily removed clothes formed a trail like breadcrumbs starting at the front door of the unit leading to the bedroom. Buttons that had been attached to Carson’s dress shirt were now strewn all over the living room floor after Blacklock had impatiently ripped the shirt off of him. Blacklock had proceeded to tear Carson’s briefs off his body with one mighty tug, the shredded underwear now hanging from a lampshade. Carson’s wingtip shoes had ended up in different but equally unusual places, with one landing atop the bananas and apples in the fruit bowl on the dining room table and the other landing in the kitchen sink.

Blacklock’s underwear and uniform pants were the final clothing items that came off, ending the trail right next to the king-size bed. The frenzied pace of the disrobing had slowed as Carson fell to his knees beside the bed, adopting a worshipful posture for what felt like a very sacred moment. With trembling hands, he’d slowly unbuckled Blacklock’s duty belt with the reverent awe of someone unwrapping the greatest present they would ever receive. When Blacklock’s stiff manhood was revealed to him once again, Carson felt a wave of emotion that something this wonderful had happened to him. This massive phallus in front of him had been offered to him for as long as he wanted to pleasure it and be pleasured by it. Which was going to be forever. He wanted this penis forever.

Grasping the mammoth organ in his hand, Carson leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on the head of the cock before beginning to run his tongue up and down the length of it, making it shine with his saliva. With focused determination, he then began to work his mouth around the long, girthy shaft, determined to express his gratitude and devotion to his new lover through this intimate sex act. Blacklock was delighted by Carson’s perseverance to swallow his cock as deeply as possible, and he spurred the younger man on with his contented sighs and deep groans. The security guard ran his fingers affectionately through Carson’s hair and told him how precious and sexy he was, and what an incredible job he was doing. Eventually Carson had gotten so far down the mighty shaft that Blacklock’s pubic hairs were tickling his nose, causing him to chuckle around the cock that was lodged deeply inside his mouth. The sensation drove the older man absolutely wild, and he erupted with the force of a firehose into Carson’s eager mouth. Carson proudly guzzled down the copious ejaculate like a thick, creamy milkshake. Blacklock ran his fingers tenderly along Carson’s throat as plentiful gulpful after gulpful of semen passed through it. Carson feasted on the seed with gusto, staring up at the older man in complete adoration.

That evening and throughout the night, Carson’s phone would receive numerous text messages he wouldn’t see until long after the sun had risen the next day. Among these messages, his mother had texted to remind him that it was his dad’s birthday the next day, his friend Molly texted to see if he wanted to join her for a midnight movie, his coworker Saagar texted to invite him to go cycling on Sunday afternoon, and his boss had texted to inquire if he was willing to take on a time-sensitive work assignment over the weekend. With each incoming text, Carson’s phone dinged unheard notifications into the pocket of his slacks, which had ended up draped haphazardly over the front of Blacklock’s flat screen TV in the living room. Carson, the normally reliable and responsive son, friend, coworker, and employee, was proving to be unreachable that night.

At the exact moment his mother sent a text to her only child, Carson was busy getting fucked. He was on his back in Blacklock’s bed, his hands tied together tightly over his head with Blacklock’s duty belt. Carson’s anus was stretched obscenely around Blacklock’s thick pole, which pistoned in and out at an increasingly rapid speed. Blacklock held his legs straight up in the air as he sawed his cock in and out, building to a point where he was mercilessly pounding the younger man. Carson had lost every trace of inhibition and sense of decorum. He was moaning, shouting, and squealing his pleasure so loudly that, at that very moment, several neighboring tenants were calling the Landlord to complain about the lewd noises, while another neighbor sat in their apartment jealously masturbating while listening to his cries of ecstasy.

Carson looked up at the strong, solid body of the man who had made this the absolute best day of his life so far. He hadn’t known this man even existed twelve hours earlier, but now he never wanted to spend another day without him. From the haze of his lust, Carson realized he still had a lingering question for the security guard.

“Oh, God, Officer Blacklock!” he cried as Blacklock hammered into him, the sounds of smacking skin filling the room. “What’s your name? God, you’re so deep inside me and I don’t even know your name!”

G. Blacklock, Security Officer, grinned down at him wickedly. Instead of answering, he placed Carson’s legs upon his shoulders and then put his hands on the younger man’s hips and started pulling Carson upward into his cock while continuing to slam downward at the same time. From this new angle, Blacklock’s cock was hitting the younger man’s prostate in all the most perfect places. Carson arched his back and began moaning and crying out at an even more indecent decibel.

“Oh, Officer Blacklock!!! Oh God, fuck me!!! Please keep fucking me!!! I love it so much!!! Never stop!!! Please, please, please, never stop!!! I love it!!! I want it!!! I need it!!! I need it every day!!! Oh God, please fuck me every day!!!”

The blissful sensations coursing through his body, along with the promise of a new life filled with affection, passion, and indescribable pleasure every day, served to push Carson over the edge. His eyes rolled back in his head and his toes curled. Goosebumps broke out all over his body. He convulsed in an absolutely bone-rattling orgasm, his cum jetting out high into the air and coming back down to land all over his shaking body. Carson sobbed tears of joy, knowing that there would be so many more wonderful, thrilling orgasms to come that night and long into the future.

“OH GOD, YES!!!” Carson triumphantly screamed. “OH GOD, YES, YES, YES!!!”