Someone you know

runningwoof

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Has anyone ever seen someone you know casually on this site. Not someone that referred you or you knew was already here. Like a neighbor or a co-worker. I know a lot of people don't have face pics, but just curious if anyone has ever recognize someone and how that affected their relationship in the real world.

runningwoof

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am on a triathlon site that is very similar in set up. And I often wonder if anyone from that site is on this site. When I am talking to these guys about running, I often wonder what they are packing in their shorts...LOL

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
thankfully i haven't run across anyone i know personally. about a year ago though, someone i knew from a different forum linked LPSG back onto that forum as a joke. because he knew what i looked like, i had to change my LPSG username, delete pics, and take on a different persona. what can i say? i had to protect my not-so-innocence :tongue:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've met many folks here because of the site, whether individually or through Meet-N-Greets; so far they've all exceeded expectations.

I have mentioned LPSG casually to two friends here IRL: they are both long-inactive members.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
runningwoof -
not sure who all has seen me here. if anyone i know has seen me here, no one has said anything, although jilted girlfriends that have known i am on here have talked
around so i imagine people that i know - or at least know who i am - have seen me on here, i am not aware of it. although i was concerned enough to pull down lots of pics.

how does this affect real life relationships? i can't see how it should affect real life relationships. i hope it hasn't badly affect yours. that's great you are tri-athlete-ing.
why is it considered a 'bad' thing that you are here anyway? if someone was here enough to 'find' you - THEY somehow can carry on and say something? i don't think so.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
thankfully i haven't run across anyone i know personally. about a year ago though, someone i knew from a different forum linked LPSG back onto that forum as a joke. because he knew what i looked like, i had to change my LPSG username, delete pics, and take on a different persona. what can i say? i had to protect my not-so-innocence :tongue:

Gah, that fucking asshole! I should have known he, of all people, would find our dirty little secret. :rolleyes:

As far as me seeing people on here that I know, that's never happened. I did, however, discover that one of my first crushes had an account on here from way back in the day. I was going through the archives of the gallery and stumbled upon an ass pic that she had sent me. She turned out to be a major skank and broke my heart. But from that I found out my true love was waiting here for me all along. :redface: