Someone you know

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by runningwoof, Sep 1, 2010.

1. runningwoof

runningwoof New Member

Albums:
    Has anyone ever seen someone you know casually on this site. Not someone that referred you or you knew was already here. Like a neighbor or a co-worker. I know a lot of people don't have face pics, but just curious if anyone has ever recognize someone and how that affected their relationship in the real world.

2. D_Testrum Vanderslut

Don't know anyone on here but there's quite a few I wish I did.

3. runningwoof

runningwoof New Member

Albums:
    I am on a triathlon site that is very similar in set up. And I often wonder if anyone from that site is on this site. When I am talking to these guys about running, I often wonder what they are packing in their shorts...LOL

4. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

thankfully i haven't run across anyone i know personally. about a year ago though, someone i knew from a different forum linked LPSG back onto that forum as a joke. because he knew what i looked like, i had to change my LPSG username, delete pics, and take on a different persona. what can i say? i had to protect my not-so-innocence :tongue:

5. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've met many folks here because of the site, whether individually or through Meet-N-Greets; so far they've all exceeded expectations.

I have mentioned LPSG casually to two friends here IRL: they are both long-inactive members.

6. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    I met someone I knew in college on here, but havent seen them around in a while so I am not sure if they are still active.

7. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    runningwoof -
    not sure who all has seen me here. if anyone i know has seen me here, no one has said anything, although jilted girlfriends that have known i am on here have talked
    around so i imagine people that i know - or at least know who i am - have seen me on here, i am not aware of it. although i was concerned enough to pull down lots of pics.

how does this affect real life relationships? i can't see how it should affect real life relationships. i hope it hasn't badly affect yours. that's great you are tri-athlete-ing.
    why is it considered a 'bad' thing that you are here anyway? if someone was here enough to 'find' you - THEY somehow can carry on and say something? i don't think so.

8. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Gah, that fucking asshole! I should have known he, of all people, would find our dirty little secret. :rolleyes:

As far as me seeing people on here that I know, that's never happened. I did, however, discover that one of my first crushes had an account on here from way back in the day. I was going through the archives of the gallery and stumbled upon an ass pic that she had sent me. She turned out to be a major skank and broke my heart. But from that I found out my true love was waiting here for me all along. :redface:

Draft saved Draft deleted