something a little wierd

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, so I guess I'd never noticed it, but a little while ago, it was mentioned to me that my erections in the missionary position are thicker than most other positions.

I thought it was just her perception of things, so she wanted to prove that she was right, and we measured the girth with me getting an erection while being in different positions, and well, she was right!

She discovered that I get about 3/4 inch thicker than "normal" depending on my body's orientation.

What do you guys make of this? do you think it might be a circulatory thing? I've had issues with poisoning and have had heart damage due to illness, I'd hate to think that I've got any real problems with circulation at such an early age, but this is sending up red flags for me.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Your pics show a very thick penis. I really don't have a good idea of how much 3/4 inches makes, but apparently enough that your girl frirend can tell. Since you have had a history of heart problems, you might need to check this out. Or maybe on the internet you can find one of those "ask questions" as part of the web site and get information that way. I know sizes can vary, but I've never heard that it could be related to what position you are in.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
As I've often stated as an outset to my health related remarks, I'm not a doctor. But, I'm just wondering though, if there IS anything significant to be worrying about roosevelt?

Granted, your health history as such, I can understand your concerns.

I've noticed too, that my erection "size" varies and often positionally too, to some degree. Can't be more specific, really. I just know that maximum erect size isn't sustained throughout. It varies. And that includes the girth factor. THAT has been known to fluctuate.

Some of it may just be some aging in my case (early fifties) and as one thinks about it, (some) changes in circulation may indeed be a bit more noticeable in certain positions without prompting too much worry as we begin getting older. I dunno.

I WOULD start worrying if erection strength waned severely though, in certain positions and I don't think that's what's being described here.
A slight variance in girth? ..... doesnt' seem all that alarming to me.

Probably, if one STARTED worrying about it, then it could become a problem. We all know what anxiety can do to "performance". :rolleyes:

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing hurts to talk to a doctor about the issue just incase there is more too it. I have never heard of this until you mentioned it. But like Benderten said start to worry if it effects erection strength etc...

D_ntelost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
isn't more blood liable to get down there in that position? I know that in the sitting position, there is the most blood flow available to the penis.