Something different to do with your penis.....

Never saw any puppetry of the penis vids. Now it's my turn to say......What tha????
And this is on youtube :)

Elstir

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG ! I watched "Marquis" years ago, just because Roland Topor worked on it. It's a fiction about the life of the Marquis de Sade in prison. Actually, he almost spent 30 years in prison. The movie is a bit disturbing at first, but very funny in fact.

Penis makeup.

Maquillage_pénis_1.jpg
Maquillage_pénis_2.jpg
Maquillage_pénis_3.jpg
Maquillage_pénis_4.jpg
Maquillage_pénis_5.jpg
Maquillage_pénis_6.jpg
Maquillage_pénis_7.jpg
Maquillage_pénis_8.jpg
Maquillage_pénis_9.jpg
Maquillage_pénis_10.jpg

Reactions: bigwillywonka

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kneading the dough

View attachment 426634 View attachment 426635

This game is making me crazy...
Y'know, they had a special WORLDS WILDEST VIDEOS before, and part of it was a video where a guy like him got caught for using the dough for something else besides baking. In addition, they also saw him adding his own"seasoning" too. Got arrested and fired and fined.

Elstir

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Y'know, they had a special WORLDS WILDEST VIDEOS before, and part of it was a video where a guy like him got caught for using the dough for something else besides baking. In addition, they also saw him adding his own"seasoning" too. Got arrested and fired and fined.

HA HA HA OMG !

Lifting weights.

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not my wife but I used to have a girlfriend that had an odd habit that I enjoyed. When wed watch a movie in my apartment she liked to lay her head in my lap and keep my dick in her mouth. Even if we just had sex. She wouldn’t actively blow me, just keep it in there soft and roll it around like a jawbreaker. Don’t get me wrong, eventually id get hard and shed blow til I came, the. Shed go right back to watching the movie with it in her mouth. She was really a good egg.

Reactions: bigwillywonka

Elstir

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL
It reminds me of the day I wanted to watch "Lost in Translation" by Sofia Coppola. My head was also laying in the lap of a friend. And, he didn't stop complaining, saying that the film was a real shit, because nothing happened. Then he pulled out the cock of his pants and started bob my head with it ... In short, he was really close to piss me off and I thought that if I made him cum, he would stop hassling me. So I sucked him off and enjoyed the end of the movie... hearing him snore... :(

Without transition... Talking to his penis.