Something funny happen to me

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was in the mall the other day doing some very early xmas shopping (even though the xmas decorations were already up) Well, I got a call from one of the girls I am seeing. We started to talk about what I wanted to do to her later that night when we were going to get together. I had a huge hard-on, but I was wearing tight blue jeans and I was not very comfotable. You know how it just doesn't want to go down your leg right unless you adjust it? Well, I was going to adjust it when I realized that there was a middle aged woman standing about 8 feet in front of me. I looked at her. Her eyes meet mine, then she looked at my crotch. She did this a total of three times. Each time her smile grew. I normally don't get embarassed by showing my cock off, but I was caught by suprise and actually got harder as she watched. I left the store in a hurry.. I know I made her day, but I felt weird for some unknown reason. I did adjust myself and had a good laugh with my friend.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I can imagine the commotion had the lady called the manager to complain, geo.

"Did he molest you ma'am?"

"That's just the problem! He didn't even try!"

Pecker

I'm date homeless woman. It's easier talking them into staying over.

drambone: Here's one for you, Geo. I was standing on a crowded subway once, facing a great looking blonde woman whose face was right at crotch level. My dick hardened. She eyed my hard and then looked me in the eye several times. She smiled and licked her lips. I followed her off the subway car and she beckoned me to keep up with her. She went into a clothing store at the subway level and into a fitting room. She locked the door behind and gave me the blowjob of my life ...

ORCABOMBER: Guys, you have too weird lives. :D
This is coming from the guy who wants to hump his teacher.

Closest I've got is this woman who liked what she saw when I was wearing a tracksuit. This was when I wore tracksuits. Now I almost can't stand them. :p

drambone: Well, Geo, what can we say, huh? Guess you and I are just products of the 70s.

And you did not read the other threads properly, I did not want to hump the teacher, I was merely recounting an incident of some note that I find titillating...

ORCABOMBER: Drambone! I'm sorry man, I didn't mean you. I meant I wanted to hump my new lecturer at uni, I mean, for a doctor, she's got a fine round and firm ass! ::)

I haven't read your thread, I know because otherwise I would've commented.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing weird about wanting to hump a teacher. When I taught summer school, there was a fair number of students who wanted to hump me! (No, I didn't take any up on it; they were underage, plus I don't approve of engaging in sex with those who consider you an authority figure.) Teacher or not, if you look good someone is going to want to hump you!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nothing weird 'bout a teacher wanting to hump a student, either, gentlemen. During my years of teaching jr. high and high school students, there were a couple I still easily get hardons thinking about. One had the cutest walk I've ever seen, along with great facial features, hair, and body.

Being married at the time, I never made a move that could be construed as one of a nasty old man, but I knew what I wanted and still want.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
All this talk about humping is getting me excited, wait, everything gets me excited. I almost had an chance to hump a teacher back in high school. HE was thought to be gay and always paid alot of attention to me in class. There was a time when I had to stay after class and he made a number of hints that he wanted me, but I was too afraid to act on it. I do admit I had such a hard on when he was talking to me, and back in those days, we wore VERY tight pants. (think disco). If he would have touched my cock, I would have let him do anything he wanted. I found out at my 20 year class reunion that he had sex with a few of the jocks in class and loved to get fucked. One jock still kept in touch with him all these years.. he would be almost 70 now.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Your posting just adds to my horniness, geo8x6. It has caused me to wonder if the hot blond jock with the 'cute' walk ever thought about me as you did your teacher. One day I was on late bus duty and he was sitting at a desk with his g/f, when the bus came up and he had to stand up to let her out.

The young man's crotch definitely showed a profile of his erection which, I thought at the time, rivaled the size of mine! His smile told me he didn't mind my looking!