Something I couldn't resist

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by Adrian69702006, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

2. Freddie53

Gold Member

That is a hoot. Until you realize the person who wrote it was serious. I enjoyed the comments that followed. They are much more fun reading. Apparently those folks who be comfortable here.

Now for anyone who might really be confused especially certain folks under 18 that aren't suppose to be here but are reading as guests anyway.

The article is full of crap. Masturbation isn't bad for you. It is good for you. Studies show that regular release of semen reduce prostate problems for guys in he present and even more so in the future.

Guys especially from puberty until about age 30 NEED to get rid of that semen on a regular basis. Older men who do that have less prostate problems including cancer.

*Reading all this has me stirred up. Pardon me if I leave for a few minutes. There is something I need to do in the bedroom.*:biggrin1:

3. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

Glad you liked it. I agree the bit about masturbation being harmful is at best questionable and the author of the piece in question made no attempt to back his assertion up.

There was however a grain of truth in what was said about some of the tactics for avoiding the habit. Not thinking about it, avoiding gentleman's mags and not spending too long in the shower (or anywhere alone) are all likely to reduce both the desire and the opportunity. Although pyjamas aren't a safeguard against it (when you've gotta pull you've gotta pull) I've found that I tend to play with myself more when I'm wearing briefs or boxers shorts to bed instead. Also I think it's true that a full bladder is likely to increase desire simply because you're more likely to hold yourself when you've got a full bladder. At least that's been my experience.

I don't see how not admiring (or frightening) one's self by looking in the mirror is likely to increase the urge though. Although I can't remember what they all were, some of the other points didn't seem to stack up either.

All said and done I think I enjoyed the thread which followed as much as the piece itself. The sharp eyed will no doubt notice a pithy comment from one of our own members amongst the various replies!

Draft saved Draft deleted