something I have never seen

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Stanmeister, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Stanmeister

Stanmeister Member

The other day I was in the shower at the local gym and a well-built man with a very large penis began jumping up and down while he was in the shower. His penis would sway from his stomach to down below on top of his balls. I watched this and kept thinking--knowing my balls as I do--that I couldn't never stand that. That kind of movement is what they make jockstraps for. He did it for a while. All I could do was ache, but it obviously didn't effect him. Later on, as we started talking in the locker room I found out that he was a former boxer. Made sense. The jumping movement was the kind a boxer would make. Still I thought it was a bit strange.

2. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    Jumping in the shower is stupid the floor is wet and slippery he could of fallen and got hurt.

3. D_Jimmy Jammer

D_Jimmy Jammer New Member

Exactly. In any case, why would someone jump up and down in the shower.
    That seems peculiar.

4. crescendo69

Gold Member

That is a new one. I did see a well-endowed young man stretching naked in the locker room once; later I found out he was gay, and may have been seeking attention.

5. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

I have seen quite a few men in the showers at my gym, not "jumping up and down," instead they were pumping up and down. They left a space open by the shower curtain obviously so others could see them jacking their cocks.

Draft saved Draft deleted