Something I will never understand...

Crazi-J

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What exactly is the thinking that goes into a guy with a small penis lying about it to a potential hook-up? Really now? If you're lying about that with the intent of getting someone in bed with you, don't you think that, maybe-just maybe, at some point they might notice the thing you said is about the size of a salami is closer to a Vienna sausage?

I hooked up with this guy I met in a bar a couple nights ago, and during the course of the night he drunkenly told me he was packing 'like 8" on a good day.' Well when we were getting down to business in the back of his truck, I found out the only way that thing could be 8" is if he were standing face to face with a mirror and included his dick's reflection in his measurements. Had to be 4" at most. Why would someone lie about something like that? Did the thought not slip into his head that in about an hour I'd be seeing it up close and personal? Weird thing was, he was hot enough that he really wouldn't have needed to lie about it. Killer body, and he kinda looked like Jesse McCartney, but more masculine. And by lying about it, he actually lost more points with me than he would have if he had just came right out and said his weeny is teeny.

Makes no sense.

Crazi-J

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you hook up just to get cock, you'll get the same shock as a guy going after a woman wearing falsies and a pushup bra.

Well, it's not just about the cock...If it were, I wouldn't have turned him inside out about 2 minutes later.

I just can't figure out why anyone would say their penis is eight inches long, when the very reason they're saying such things is to get someone well acquainted with said appendage, and they know it's nowhere near that big.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think sometimes they really do think it's 8 inches. Perhaps they are well meaning disillusioned fools? Had a guy once on cam with a 6 incher tell me that it was 8.5 - while I'm looking at it. No amount of poor lighting is going to fool me on missing 2.5 inches. Had another tell me he had 9 inches and then pull out 4 on cam - he thought that the right angle would hide it... seemed annoyed when I asked him where the rest of his dick was. (I'd have been nice about it if he hadn't bragged so much.)

I'll never understand it. But I do understand push up bras - and minimizers LOL.

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think sometimes they really do think it's 8 inches. Perhaps they are well meaning disillusioned fools?

This is the problem with a lack of a standard way to measure.

How To Accurately Measure Your Penis -- check out the incorrect methods... :)

seemed annoyed when I asked him where the rest of his dick was. (I'd have been nice about it if he hadn't bragged so much.)

HARSH!

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Packin "like 8" ?

"Like" means not but similar too. 8 divided by 2 is 4. He wanted to get your attention and thought the only way to do that was to lie. Shows poor form on his part or incredible drunk bravado.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't worry about stuff like that
just have fun.
If you liked him, go for it, and then his fib served its purpose afterall

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Crazi-J

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
seemed annoyed when I asked him where the rest of his dick was. (I'd have been nice about it if he hadn't bragged so much.)

...I said almost the exact same thing the first time I saw it.

And he got offended.

I thought it was a valid question.

He tried telling me he got confused about his size or some lame excuse...Normally I'd have called him out even more, but he had the ass of a god. So I let it go.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe he just wanted to turn you on by saying it was bigger, and figured it wouldn't matter once he got with you.

These days it's all about making the sale; following through with the goods is less important. Advertisements exaggerate everything. They make every product seem greater than it is. Movie ads show you the funny parts or flashy graphics to get you into the movie seats. The plot doesn't matter so much once they got you in there. That's just the way our society is these days.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
These misunderstandings are due to conversion errors.

There are three main measuring systems in the world: Metric, Imperial, and Cock Size.

So, Cock Size measurements need to be translated in inches or centimeters, considering that they start from 20 centimeters, or 8 inches.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is zero reason to make stuff up that you can't back up.

If you've got a small dick, just don't say anything about it's size. Focus on what you can do with it.

Making stuff up is a recipe for a big let down on everyone's part.

The push up bra analogy doesn't exactly compare. I girl puts them out there. We draw our own conclusions. Now, if she SAID she wore a D cup... You get the drift.

Hootie, I don't think girls were falsies any more. Maybe dress models, but not real girls. At least, I haven't run into them.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hootie, I don't think girls were falsies any more. Maybe dress models, but not real girls. At least, I haven't run into them.

Now most of them just have the falsies implanted so they don't fall out. was at a pool party when one floated to the top. girl got called out on it, everyone was drunk so she pulled out the other one and everyone cracked up and had a good laugh at her expense. guys were passing it around, chicks putting it in to see how they looked. turned out to be a whole lot of fun at that party.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There is zero reason to make stuff up that you can't back up.

If you've got a small dick, just don't say anything about it's size. Focus on what you can do with it.

Making stuff up is a recipe for a big let down on everyone's part.

Exactly. Don't exaggerate. Instead of lying, why not say something like, "Wouldn't you like to find out?"
It's bad enough to lie about your size on cam, but in real life when you know the guy is going to get his hands on it in half an hour's time? Come on, get real. There are damn few guys who wouldn't say something about that - unless they were lying about their size too, in which case they deserve what they get.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree 100% that it's wrong to lie, it's categorically my BIGGEST pet peeve. That said, my inner lover for the underdog doesn't see it as entirely unfounded. I'm NOT condoning it, and I slap people for lying to me, but is it surprising considering how much we obssess over big dicks and make fun of small dicks? You can't force someone into a corner and then expect them to be forthcoming about something you hold against them in jest and in seriousness.

One more time, I'm NOT condoning dishonesty, I'm just seeing it from their perspective. I imagine some guys being laughed at for telling their potential date that they're only 5 inches.