Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, I had a thought a few minutes ago whilst cooking my dinner. Perhaps it was the sausage and two potatoes that inspired me. :/

Now this is sensitive, so feel free to tell me to shut it. But my morbid curiosity has gotten the better of me. Let's say you've been chatting with some guy over the internet or by email, and you really fancy him, you know he has a big cock ( let's say 9" or 10" ) and have even seen pictures of it.

You decided to meet him, all excited in anticipation of some hot rumpy pumpy and a mile of sperm exiting his motorway length dick. But in the bedroom, he couldn't get it up, couldn't get it hard, and you ended up all disappointed never wanting to see him again.

Did it happen or has it always gone according to plan?

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There had better be someone by the end of this thread that has actually had a 10" guy who couldn't get it up. I can't be doing with knowing that someone has a massive cock AND perfect sex every time. It just wouldn't be cricket, lol :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Assuming i was to met someone. No i wouldn't worry if he couldn't get hard, i would just put it down to pressure and/or nerves and try again later
Ditto.

There had better be someone by the end of this thread that has actually had a 10" guy who couldn't get it up. I can't be doing with knowing that someone has a massive cock AND perfect sex every time. It just wouldn't be cricket, lol :biggrin1:
A bit of schadenfreude, Dan the man? :wink: FWIW, I've never even seen a 10" dick in real life.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ditto.

A bit of schadenfreude, Dan the man? :wink: FWIW, I've never even seen a 10" dick in real life.

Well it's meant in a very lighthearted way, and I'd be surprised if any man hasn't at some point come a cropper in the 'getting it up' department. It might just be the chemistry doesn't work, or you don't feel comfortable with the partner, drunk too much or plain old tired. I have to say, I HATE wearing condoms, that can be a real showstopper for the rest of the night for me, lol.

happyfeet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A man of any size has one opportunity to make this sort of thing up to me. Only one.

Regarding your OP, tho...you said "you really fancy him." That doesn't go with the "never wanting to see him again" part, IMO. If you fancy him, you give him another shot, right?

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A man of any size has one opportunity to make this sort of thing up to me. Only one.

Regarding your OP, tho...you said "you really fancy him." That doesn't go with the "never wanting to see him again" part, IMO. If you fancy him, you give him another shot, right?

Not necessarily. You might have fancied him up until the point he can't perform and then you might suddenly think "well he's a waste of time" and go off him. By fancying him I mean you find him physically attractive and turned on by his cock. You just said you'd give him ONE more go and then that would be that. So if you fancied him but were only prepared to try one more time, what does that say about you? That you've gone off him after only 2 tries, which also isn't a lot for someone you fancy. You're basically admitting you'd do the same thing you're questioning.

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not necessarily. You might have fancied him up until the point he can't perform and then you might suddenly think "well he's a waste of time" and go off him. By fancying him I mean you find him physically attractive and turned on by his cock. You just said you'd give him ONE more go and then that would be that. So if you fancied him but were only prepared to try one more time, what does that say about you? That you've gone off him after only 2 tries, which also isn't a lot for someone you fancy. You're basically admitting you'd do the same thing you're questioning.

I would give it a couple of tries if I liked him more than just for his cock. But, if it was just for sex and i had no interest in him in any other way. I hate to say it..but I would probably not bother. I have been with men who had some trouble now and then getting hard...no big deal to me. But, these men were also interesting to me in other ways...so my interest didn't waiver.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

pretty stuck up
I mean with your attitude I could easily say that YOU have one more chance to get the man hard and if you can't well none for you...

lttlgrllst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Assuming i was to met someone. No i wouldn't worry if he couldn't get hard, i would just put it down to pressure and/or nerves and try again later

The same here. I've never met anyone but I don't know if I would plan on sex for the first meeting either. Partly for that reason. Nervousness goes both ways too, a woman could be nervous and unable to enjoy the experience. Tense, dry a whole list of embarrassing things runs through my mind.
So no, I definitely wouldn't write him off as a lost cause. Just get to know him better.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
Well it's meant in a very lighthearted way, and I'd be surprised if any man hasn't at some point come a cropper in the 'getting it up' department. It might just be the chemistry doesn't work, or you don't feel comfortable with the partner, drunk too much or plain old tired. I have to say, I HATE wearing condoms, that can be a real showstopper for the rest of the night for me, lol.

Dan - I have the exact same problem (w/condoms).

walla99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not the exact situation you describe, but I dated a guy for a couple months and he was never fully hard and most of the few times we tried we couldn't have proper sex because he just never got far enough.

I was willing to see where it went and what we needed to do because I liked him, but it was difficult as it was a new relationship...he just pretended there was no problem and when I tried to discuss it he just gave a "It will be ok, never had a problem before" and wouldn't really talk beyond that.

It didn't work out and I suspect that had something to do with it but he ended it, not me. I really have no idea what was the issue either way. (To be fair, there were other issues and maybe those issues were causing a psychological reaction?)

If it was just the one time/occasional thing, no problem at all - don't all guys have that happen from time to time?

happyfeet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pretty stuck up
I mean with your attitude I could easily say that YOU have one more chance to get the man hard and if you can't well none for you...
Oh, blah. If I were stuckup, I'd believe that I can control whether or not a man got hard (enough) and I know that's not the case. A woman may be sexy, but she can't inherently alter bloodflow.

Dan the man said:
My question was an aside. My response stands alone, so I'd never deny what you're "accusing" me of. I was just trying to understand your use of the word "fancy." I've had sex with folks I was physically attracted to and enjoyed talking to, but that didn't mean I fancied them. We operate under different definitions of the word, so that's all cleared up.

When I fancy someone, I'm pretty sure I'll give him 3 shots before I leave him alone. :wink: Luckily, no one's forced that issue.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Oh, blah. If I were stuckup, I'd believe that I can control whether or not a man got hard (enough) and I know that's not the case. A woman may be sexy, but she can't inherently alter bloodflow.

My question was an aside. My response stands alone, so I'd never deny what you're "accusing" me of. I was just trying to understand your use of the word "fancy." I've had sex with folks I was physically attracted to and enjoyed talking to, but that didn't mean I fancied them. We operate under different definitions of the word, so that's all cleared up.

When I fancy someone, I'm pretty sure I'll give him 3 shots before I leave him alone. :wink: Luckily, no one's forced that issue.

oh you can't alter his bloodflow but he is supposed to be able to....
typical woman
men have to be able to do it all whereas you just have to watch tv and eat bonbon's but you want equal consideration I bet
*sigh* there are so many like you already, why not try being worthwhile?