Something I'm wrestling with

Pattypablo308

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So this is something I've had trouble with for a while. I am not/ have never been very satisfied with my size. I'm not exactly small, about 5 and 1/2 inch long, but I never seem very proud of it.

My boyfriend is quiet a bit larger, something in the 7-8 inch range. I love his cock. I also enjoy jacking off to large men. I know liking men with larger cocks isn't a bad thing, but I tend to think now that is why I do not enjoy myself more.

Another thing that may have an effect on my self image is my weight. I have always been over weight. I am not obese, but certainly not ideal-weight status.

My boyfriend isn't exactly the problem. While I feel like he wouldn't enjoy my penis as much as I do his, he has never said anything to that affect. He always says that he likes my penis and that if I were to loose weight it would be better for my health, and always stays away from the question "would he like it more". The jerk is too smart for my own good!

So what do I do? I really don't want to be so concerned with this topic. I know that a penis should just be a penis. There is more to intimacy, I know that finding a solution is the resolution I require.

Please help me to find peace with myself.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is the time where you need to embark on a program of self improvement! Start working out, eating better and experimenting with PE should be the prescription for what ails you... I mean that we only get one body and there is NO REASON that you should have to satisfy with your genetic lot. Go ahead and start now, your partner will LOVE you for it, and you might even learn to like yourself a little more along the way!

drrionelli

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with tripod.

Losing weight has potential health benefits for you. Your being in better health means that you and he can enjoy all of you...not just your penis...that much more. Don't think of losing the weight as a way to add years to your life, but rather as a way to add life to your years. Again, that's a good thing for you both.

And, incidentally, though there is absolutely not a thing wrong with your 5.5 inch piece, weight loss, might remove a bit of the pubic fat layer that so many of us find deposited there. That might even make your "business" appear to be a bit longer! :wink:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And as they stated on Oprah during a program about weight loss a few weeks ago. A male will gain one inch of penis length for every 30 pounds they shed.

So I would give it a try.

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And as they stated on Oprah during a program about weight loss a few weeks ago. A male will gain one inch of penis length for every 30 pounds they shed.

So I would give it a try.
It's true. I lost 70 pounds and my penis looked much bigger without that thick fat pad at its base. It did wonders for my self confidence, especially at the gym in the locker room and the communal showers.

Pattypablo308

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, I knew that it would do wonders for my future health. As a doctor-mother of a friend of mine would say: "Kids your age could eat tupperwear for days and your body would find a way to digest it." So obviously I don't notice a week-long failure to eat my greens!

I never knew anyone say anything about loosing weight and gaining size. I could easily loose 70 pounds from my frame! Well, not easily in practice, just that I could stand to loose it!

Thanks everyone! I'm workin on it now!!

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Everyone who has responded to you so far is on the right track, but let me add something from a different angle...

My boyfriend is not as large as I am, in either length or girth. I LOVE HIS COCK! Honestly, I do. I can worship that thing for hours on end knowing that the attention I am paying is giving him all kinds of pleasure. I totaly get off on the fact that he is enjoying and that I am the cause of his enjoyment. Make sense?

When we first got together he had the same worries as you, but with time he came to understand that his penis could be two inches or twenty inches. It's perfection, in my eyes, came not from its size, but from its ownership.