something might be wrong with my mind

D

deleted21700531

Hi, I am a 23 yo bisexual (with stronger gay side) male. I have discovered that I desperately want my body to be used by other men, often harshly and in a degrading way. I couldnt resist this wish for many years, did cam shows for hundreds of people, made them cum. This affects heavily my daily life, I couldnt think anything else other than being used, not doing my responsibilities for school work. I am aware that this might be regarded as a deliberate post for arousing the readers, but it's not.

Should I get help, if I should, where? Or should I simply go with the flow? Sometimes I realize that my deepest wish is to be a slut for men and dedicate my life for this ( it is as if my body was given to me some time ago by a goddish being, and I am obliged to pay my debt by sexually serving men. I know this seems pretty toxic, but it is as it is.)

I believe I am a smart person who can manage with different difficulties of life, but this one makes me helpless. Thanks in advance for any serious comment from a person who actually cares. (I know that caring a person who you do know is almost impossible, but anyways.)

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Helpless. There's the word I've heard from many who suffer from addiction I've known over the years.

I cannot and will not say what you should do but if you think or feel like you're addicted I suggest finding a therapist who specializes in sex addiction.

As always there are resources on line to help you learn more. :)

D

deleted21700531

Helpless. There's the word I've heard from many who suffer from addiction I've known over the years.

I cannot and will not say what you should do but if you think or feel like you're addicted I suggest finding a therapist who specializes in sex addiction.

As always there are resources on line to help you learn more. :)
thank you.

Reactions: halcyondays

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We like what we like. It usually isn't a problem unless someone is being hurt, or you're hurting yourself. If you feel this behavior interferes with your ability to live your life on a day-to-day basis, then maybe you should talk to someone. If you can live your life and schedule your fun activities around it, then it isn't a problem.

playklax01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To me it just sounds like a fantasy where you're taken advantage of and degraded (willingly though!). If it interferes a lot with your normal life, it could be getting out of control. If you're able to contain yourself and act on it when appropriate, you're totally normal. The kink itself is fine, no judgement. Everyone has their kinks and fantasies, and as long as it's legal (and not r@pey or something) it's how/when/where you act on them that is key.

Reactions: ronin001 and P.J.9

TryHarrd

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Completely agree with the other fellas. There is no such thing as an inherently bad kink (or emotion for that matter) - as long as you are not placing yourself or others at risk. We are all wired differently. But if it is intruding into aspects of your life where it does not belong, then get some help to learn how to defuse/reorganise your sexual desire/energy so is stays where it should. Good luck!

D

deleted21700531

Thank you so much for the helping and nice responses, I will close this account and will stay away from the internet. I will seek this kind of relations in real life which will make it realistic in terms of my "real" expectations from sex...

Reactions: P.J.9

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i been in few situations that thought about it--then i would think would i regret it afterwards--i went througha phaze to be fucked by several guys at once pissed on spit on smacked in face then have cock stuck in my mouth him telling suck that dick--and call me names--i did that as the fantasy is there and somehow the oppotunity came along--and the roughness and all actually loved it----so when you do something like that and love it--its hard to get to do it again unless you get within a circle of friends that want todo it to you and much as you want them to do it

then you want more things rougher more pain and stuff--because the other rough sex you having youre getting used to it--trust me i been down that road--andit becomes an addiction seeking more things to push you to your limits from double penetration and stuff like that

Reactions: ronin001

alpha_centauri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
See a therapist. Just because you have this sex fantasy does not mean you have to act on it, or if/when you do make it a reality do it with men who you know extremely well who know your limits/desires and hard no/limits of what you will not do, use condoms/have safe sex, set up a safe word/signal etc.

Reactions: ronin001