Something My Wife Does..

Upstart

Just Browsing
Media
Recently, we've been getitng together for "adjustments."

I download clips of guys that are really well hung. She calls me upstaris and I present them to her. She then starts telling me how much she likes what's on the screen and bad mouths mine. She gets very detailed and it's a HUGE TURN ON. She'll ask to see mine and when I show it she'll put her hand around it but not touch and say "It should be like THIS!" or "it should be that long!" "..and the shape, I wish it was like that guy."
I mean it's really hot and goes on until I can't take any more!

Is this weird LOL? Whatever it is I like it!

Thoughts?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, personally I think people who get excited by being humiliated probably have some issues, but hey, you're not hurting anyone so what the hey.

Upstart said:
Recently, we've been getitng together for "adjustments."

I download clips of guys that are really well hung. She calls me upstaris and I present them to her. She then starts telling me how much she likes what's on the screen and bad mouths mine. She gets very detailed and it's a HUGE TURN ON. She'll ask to see mine and when I show it she'll put her hand around it but not touch and say "It should be like THIS!" or "it should be that long!" "..and the shape, I wish it was like that guy."
I mean it's really hot and goes on until I can't take any more!

Is this weird LOL? Whatever it is I like it!

Thoughts?

NovaBone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To me it sounds like she enjoys degrading you -- and you get kind of turned-on by being degraded. I don't think it's a bad thing as long as you're both aware it's a little psychological game and it doesn't lead to things that hurt your relationship.

Upstart

Just Browsing
Media
Actually, she'll even lemme make up a script for ideas. It's only when SHE does it, that it is a real turn on. Soemtiems she'll say, "ya and I told so and so abou these adjustments!" and that just puts me over the edge ;-) I think it's also the idea the she's playing w/ herself too while watching the "super atheletes" on the net. She's so good in bed that sometimes too, I wish one of those guys'd come out from behind the door and really give her a working. In reality, she doesnt' beleive the things she tells me, but it's such a huge turn on..and we have some really hot times with it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw we all got issues ;-) we're on a PENIS site for crisssakes!

Jon Jon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I say what ever work for you. As the old saying goes, different strokes for different folks. If you enjoy it and she does also then fine. It almost sounds like it is a game between you both and really doesn't have anything to do with really wanting to degrade you.

Upstart

Just Browsing
Media
I reckon yer right. But too, it's very hot to have her fantasizing about other big cocks, which is not something she usually does, or had done before. Even after 6 er so yrs of marriage, her fantasy life (in her mind's eye) was never really developed. She doesn't jerk off, but does when we play our little game so...you can see it's hot on so many diff. levels!!!!

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whatever turns you both on...go for it...

But as a rule, and when her criticism is unsolicited, remind her of her own physical "adjustments" that need to be made:

"You need tits "this" big..."

"You need an ass "this small"...

etc...

If it's a game, thats cool, but dont let this shit get outta hand and get walked all over...

...OB

Upstart

Just Browsing
Media
That's the great thing about it. She says after "you know it isn't true.....blalbla bla"

Even as a straight guy, looking at those cocks turns me on, but not in a "i gotta have one way." Kinda like more in a " SHE'S gotta have one way "

LOL