something needs fixing....

ack4678: For teh last year or so, my girlfriend and I have had sex only very rarely. I didn't think I was that big, about 7 inches long, and 2 inches wide. But it has been a big problem. It was a contributing factor to us breaking up.

Sicne then she has slept with another guy, and said it was more enjoyable because he was smaller.
She could actually concentrate on enjoying herself, instead of grimacing through pain. (We couldn't use many positions, because she was so strained)

We're getting back together, but I don't want to have that frustration again. But what can she do so that it won't hurt? Is it as simple as using larger toys to loosen her up? Or am I just stuck?

Carp: My wife complains about me being too big sometimes too. She travels a lot for work sometimes, and if we don't see each other for a month or so, she gets "re-virginized" and it seems to take her a few days of painful sex to get used to the size again.

I'm not freakishly large or anything, but she's very small inside. So, when we're having sex more frequently, it bothers her less. But to get her through the painful times, it REALLY helps to get her super-excited (and maybe a little drunk.) She also tries extra lube sometimes... that seems to help too.

over13inches: Plenty of foreplay too - don't even touch her groin area until you kissed, licked, sucked virtually every other erogenousususuoeossosysysyoeeous (or however you spell it :D) zone

O13

jr1234: I've had relationships that started because a woman liked me for my size and left me for the same reason. I had one friend who would cry because I was stretching her during sex, she would lay in the bed for hours after we were together because it was to painful for her to walk.