Something new fer ya

Ladies, Can you please tell me what attracts when it comes to the way a man dresses? if you could please post a link to some pics to give me an example, would be much obliged, thx. :smile:

It's not necessarily how you dress, but how you take care of yourself and whether your clothes fit, do the colors match, etc. It takes time to get your own personal style, but you do need to pay some attention to your clothes in order to make it on the best-dressed list.

Look at GQ's how-to articles for ways to improve your grooming, fit of your clothes, etc. How To: GQ

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are guys who look good in a black trash bag with holes poked in it, and guys who can make the most expensive suit look like rags. It's attitude and comfort with yourself. I am a big fan of kilts btw. Formal or sporting-casual or modish, the more pleats the better.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dressy jeans and a form fitting sweater or tailored button-up shirt. REAL shoes (not sneakers or Vans or... or...).

That's a great outfit, but I really like it when TheBoyfriend wears his Converse All Stars Low Tops with his dress clothes or a suit, which he does sometimes, depending on what he's doing that day. He's told me that a lot of young female strangers have complimented him on it, so it works! Just a few weeks ago, he was shopping for a new phone and he said a college aged woman complimented the look, specifically mentioning the shoes.

Of course, I have also wondered if they were just looking for an excuse to strike up a conversation... But I like it that look too, so it's probably both.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I like a variety of looks on men, just as long as he's fastidious about cleanliness. I've become quite fond lately of a very WASP-y look (thanks to the person I'm dating). Like a Brooks Brothers ad, I adore that.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just poked around to see what happened to Fruitfry suddenly. Said he was 'previously banned as Fruitfly' and so I wnt and found out what he'd done to get banned the first time. It was naughty; look.

http://www.lpsg.org/139887-2-brazzers-passes.html#post2208633

I guess he just LOOKED like he was going to do it some more. He didn't actually have time to misbehave...

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
There are guys who look good in a black trash bag with holes poked in it, and guys who can make the most expensive suit look like rags. It's attitude and comfort with yourself. I am a big fan of kilts btw. Formal or sporting-casual or modish, the more pleats the better.

I'd better warn the Proclaimers!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not a fetish or anything, but I do look at a man's shoes. Well, I look at women's shoes, too, but I'm just really into shoes. Of course, the rest of the ensemble has to be taken into account, and I do look for a neat, clean appearance without going overboard. Pleats in jeans? Please, dear god, no. Shirt with no wrinkles preferred to medium starch.

I watch the way clothes move on a person. No movement, no fun. Clothes that "live" on a guy means he's going to be fun!