Something new for us

openwide: Thought some of you might be interested in this message that I received last weeK:

to let you know:
my Marketing Partner, Adam Glickman, Fonder/CEO of Condomania, America's 1st Condom Store, will be offering the very first Viva 21st Century "They-Fit" Condoms for Sale, to a select group of his Customers, later today, August 7, 2003....... thus, the Fit-Kit will also be available..... This is Not being released to the public, as we have special plans for our Product Launch the week of August 18......... If you are interested, you can visit a "backdoor" WebPage hidden on his Website, which does not appear to the 10,000+ Daily visitors at Condomania.com..... The hidden Webpage is at www.Condomania.com/theyfit ...........
As Adam is an Industry Leader, I am allowing him to get the Product out to some people early, while my THEYFIT.COM is readying for our first Sales during our actual Product Launch in a few weeks........ If you have any questions for Adam, you can call him at 323-273-9797, then press extension 201........ He is very personable, has been featured in hundreds of Publications as a Spokesman for the Retail Condom Industry, & is very well-regarded in the Industry..............

Best Wishes, Frank
Frank C Sadlo, Founder/CEO, THEYFIT.COM

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the info!  I've been eagerly awaiting the release of this product.

Unfortunately, while available in larger sizes than most condoms, these may still not provide a fit for the very well endowed.  When I downloaded the fit kit, I was surprised to find that I was offscale on the girth, and near the maximum length!  When I got out the ruler, I discovered that the "they Fit" condoms sizer really ranges only up to roughly 8 long by 6 inches girth (assuming it printed out to the right scale).   Since I know of many guys much larger than I am, this product does not seem to be all that we had hoped here.  In some of the product description on the Condomania site, they compare the size range of the "They Fit" product with standard condoms.  The standard condoms actually place near the upper part of the "They Fit" range (particulrly with regard to length), with most of the "They Fit" sizes being aimed at smaller, rather than larger than average, endowment.

Nevertheless, it looks like the new condoms might be a bit wider than what I am using now (Trojan Magnum XL), but it is hard to tell, since "They Fit" uses penis dimensions, not the dimensions of the condom itself.  But I certainly will order a box, and find out!

openwide: Yeah- I agree- I think these will help more with the girth issue than the length issue. Let me know how they work for you- maybe the company will respond to those of you needing even larger sizes.

Donk: [quote author=Openwide link=board=health;num=1061214857;start=0#2 date=08/18/03 at 09:07:47]Yeah- I agree- I think these will help more with the girth issue than the length issue.  Let me know how they work for you- maybe the company will respond to those of you needing even larger sizes.[/quote]

According to the website, they actually go up to 10" long, which should be long enough to go as far down on my 11 inches as condoms are supposed to. This sounds like the condom I have been waiting for my whole adult life! Ironically, I am now in a long term relationship where we don't need condoms. I ordered a box anyway just to see how they work. Plus it might be fun just to unfurl one of these things and explain to someone, "Yeah, I get these in a custom size." ;)

I will report back on the results!

hung: I ordered some yesterday to conduct my own field trials. Will report here on LPSG on the results.

hung: Yes, mine arrived in the Mail in a neat plain brown wrapper. Because I had major download problems of the They Fit "Fit Kit" they were much too short. I contacted the sale source (Condominia) and they are sending a fit kit via Postal Service. Once I get the proper size I will post again and let everyone know the results of my field test.

Donk: :mad: Well, I have to report my first big disappointment regarding the They Fit condoms--namely, that the ones I ordered haven't gotten here yet. I placed my order on Aug. 19. Today I received a notice (postmarked Aug. 25) that the ones in my size (G21) are back-ordered. Seems to me that the main point of these condoms is to make unusual sizes readily available and that this already is a failure in that area. I guess I should cut them some slack since the product is brand new and there are bound to be some glitches at the beginning. When (and if) I ever get them, I hope I can report that they are worth the wait.

Longhornjok: Donk, like you said, just be grateful you're not waiting for them because you HAVE to have them, since you're in a l-t relationship. Keep us posted, though.

Donk: [quote author=Longhornjok link=board=health;num=1061214857;start=0#7 date=08/30/03 at 14:47:13]Donk, like you said, just be grateful you're not waiting for them because you HAVE to have them, since you're in a l-t relationship. Keep us posted, though.[/quote]

So true. I almost added the same comment to my earlier post. In addition, I will probably not even get to put them to a truly real test in actual intercourse. (Ever tried explaining to your longterm gf why the hell you went and ordered custom sized condoms when you don't even need to use condoms with her? Me neither. And I don't want to try! :)). Still, I'm just really eager to see how they fit, plus I am generally the impatient type.

aj2181: Are they going to have ones to fit guys my length?? I don't find the Magnum XL comfortable so somthing larger would be greatly appreciated :)

Donk: [quote author=aj2181 link=board=health;num=1061214857;start=0#9 date=08/31/03 at 13:11:11]Are they going to have ones to fit guys my length?? I don't find the Magnum XL  comfortable so somthing larger would be greatly appreciated :)[/quote]

I'm the same length (11") and I ordered the longest size, which is supposed to be 10" according to the website. I'll let everyone know how they fit assuming I ever get them. I contacted Condomania to ask for an explanation of the back order and they said that federal government testing is holding up distribution of the "very large" sizes. So I guess it's not really the company's fault. Leave it to the government to screw up a good thing!

AnonyMs: Better watch out! Uncle Sam may put a luxury tax on that item - LOL!

openwide: ;DField Trials began last night.  My N21's were FAR more comfortable than Magnum XL's!  My Fiance mentioned that I felt more "real" since I wasn't stuffed so tightly in the damn thing.  For us, these are an answer to a prayer.  Anybody else conducting research?

longtimelurker: Thought that was strange when I read it, as I'm 8x6, but on their measuring thingy I'm the 2nd largest size in both width and length. I know that I'm bigger than average, but I also know that there are people bigger. Besides, it's the girth that's usually the problem, as if you have a 6" condom, then you just slip it down 6" of the way.

I got my first chance to try regular condoms a couple of months ago and the first time was a disaster - they were regular size (Durex easy-on) and just wouldn't go down much past 2" and hence kept falling off. XL version wasn't much better - felt incredibly tight but at least it fit. Still, I believe that they're only about 2-4mm wider, not much for XL!?!?

Anyway, anyone that orders some and doesn't mind cutting one open, would you mind sharing the measurements - would be interesting to see how much bigger they are than the XLs (and maybe find out exactly how big XLs are meant to fit!!!).

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=AnonyMs link=board=health;num=1061214857;start=0#11 date=08/31/03 at 14:47:01]Better watch out!  Uncle Sam may put a luxury tax on that item - LOL![/quote]
Or a pole tax.

Donk: Well, my condoms finally arrived yesterday (tax free!) and all I can say is, wow! I am truly impressed. This is the first condom I have ever tried that really fits like it's supposed to, with no stuffing or straining. Basically, I think this condom is designed to fit my penis as well as a "normal" condom is designed to fit a "normal" penis. It almost makes me want to go back to using condoms (almost!).

My size is G21, which is the longest/second widest. Laid out flat, the condom measures about 9.5" long and 2.5" across. That compares to about 8" long/2.25" across for the Magnum XL. When put on my penis, the They-Fit condom is still securely snug, but with enough "give" that the rubber can move back and forth along the skin. It rolls down to about the point where my shaft meets my balls, which I think is about where a condom is supposed to go down to.

As mentioned, I don't use condoms with my gf, so my "research" is purely solo. But I tried the condom with a masturbation device I have that simulates intercourse pretty closely. The difference from using a condom that really fits compared to one that I am somewhat stuffed into is amazing. The feeling is almost like using no condom at all.

Bottom line: Highly recommended!

longtimelurker:
Laid out flat, the condom measures about 9.5" long and 2.5" across. That compares to about 8" long/2.25" across for the Magnum XL.

Wow, that's quite a difference, seeing that the size difference between standard and XL condoms are only 7mm (1/4") wider. As I presume you didn't cut it open, you can double the difference making it 1/2" (13mm wider) than the XLs - twice the difference between the XLs and the regulars.

Hmm, now we just need to get them to export...