something smells fishy!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
but it ain't me.
nothing remotely fishy...the aroma is entirely musk with no fishiness whatsoever.
however i've come across women who could clear a room with the pungent pisces pong that emanates from them.
and there are women in between...a slight hint of tuna on a bad day.

so i want to talk about how we smell!

how do you smell?
what is a good smell?
is smell important to you?

Reactions: MickeyLee

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"pungent pisces pong"

Dolfette I laughed so hard I actually peed my fruit of the looms,

Go Girl.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
but it ain't me.
nothing remotely fishy...the aroma is entirely musk with no fishiness whatsoever.
however i've come across women who could clear a room with the pungent pisces pong that emanates from them.
and there are women in between...a slight hint of tuna on a bad day.

so i want to talk about how we smell!

how do you smell?
what is a good smell?
is smell important to you?
Oh dear Lord, this topic seems most improper! :eek: Where are my smelling salts? I may have an attack of the vapors. :redface:
  • Normally I have no smell, just clean pussy.
  • I think cotton candy is a good smell, but I would worry if my va-jay-jay smelled like that. :tongue:
  • Yes, it's important that I not have a distinguishable smell down there. Hence, my hypervigilance about personal hygeine.
  • When it's that time of the month I have been known to shower 2-3 times a day. Not because there is a smell, but because I don't want there to be one. :cool:

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Loved your post dolfette. I have heard horror stories form men regarding women who smell like fish.
As for myself, I smell clean. I shower regularly. My BF loves to go down on me and I doubt he would do that if I smelled.
I guess a good smell would be mildly musky. Smell should be important. It is to me. Sorry, if something smells bad, I wouldn't want to put my face anywhere near it.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Loved your post dolfette. I have heard horror stories form men regarding women who smell like fish.
As for myself, I smell clean. I shower regularly. My BF loves to go down on me and I doubt he would do that if I smelled.
I guess a good smell would be mildly musky. Smell should be important. It is to me. Sorry, if something smells bad, I wouldn't want to put my face anywhere near it.
my last bf was cut and i found it slightly off putting that his dick didn't smell like dick.
i don't like a strong pong but that light hint of natural aroma is a good thing.

i once knew a woman who could clear a room *gag* you could smell it through clothes & across a crowded room. pure fish pong.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, I nearly pissed myself laughing reading this....

If a guy wants to go down on me, I always do my own finger test to make sure everything is just right...

My pussy smells like pink grapefruit, ...and the taste as well...I wash a couple of times a day, ( my parents house had a bidet) so basically I haven't lost that habit..thank god. The only time I can honestly say my spunk has some funk is when I have my period.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dated a guy that was uncut and he had a weird smell. That is probably why I am turned off by uncut guys to this day.
I have heard of women like this (who could clear a room) and I could not imagine ever smelling like that.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My own personal hygiene is very important to me and i'd expect no less from my woman. Some guys prefer that musky smell and even the fishy one, but it's a turn off for me. I like a woman that takes care of herself down there, up there, and everywhere.

Again, i do it, so should you. BTW, i'm cut and i've been told many times before from previous girlfriends and my now wife that my cock doesn't smell of anything.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dear dim blokes,

the fish smell is often caused by a bacterial infection and is not always so easy to treat.
vaginosis is NOT proof of poor hygiene or promiscuity.

crazytmo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have smelled pussy from across the room before and almost puked. I don't understand how I can smell you but you can't smell yourself. If it stinks wash it, if it still stinks go to the doctor please cause there is probably something wrong. I have been known to tell a bitch or two that they have a stinky snatch, but then again I have a very sensitive nose.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Smegma smells like fish. If i dont bathe for a few days, my vagina gets smegma on the inner lips. It doesnt initially smell as its more lubricating to the soft tissue, but give it a day or two and boy does it turn ripe. It's been that way since i could ever remember as toddler when my mom would wash me up.

My daughter gets the same thing after a couple of days. The smell is the same. Nothing bacterial going on, other than the normal closed clam getting funky. If you have dangly inner lips you are less likely to have folds that produce smegma. Those glands dry out when they are exposed to air, nothing about my clam is exposed to air so the smegma glands seem to be more prominant.

But I'm almost too clean most of the time where my fear of smelling makes me over-wash it and it gets irritated. I'd say after a shower its pretty soapy smelling. But within a few hours it doesnt have a smell and then a few hours after that it probably smells like the faint musky pussy smell we all know and love. After that....it might not be so pretty.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
women are too hung up on smell. some women sterilize their cooter to with an inch of the poor things life. vag is meant to smell like vag, not lilacs or a summer's day. :rolleyes:

i like the way i smell, fresh from the shower or mid day. three days into a music festival i do feel like anything south of my bellybutton should be roped off as a hazard to the general public, but that's more of an issue with feeling grungy, not smelling like pike's peer.

how does me Jenny smell? like pussy.. sometimes like sweet almond, sometimes kinda citrus-y. i like the light muskiness, reminds me of sex. i guess me Jenny smells just like the rest of my skin, maybe just a bit more so. Mickey Concentrate.

cycle related funk - doesn't really happen. i use a menstrual cup so there isn't ever an issue of blood getting funky or manky and my hooha. i don't feel the need to sanitize my whatzit several times a day or declare an intent for chemical warfare. if i feel a lil funky, i'll hop in the shower and rinse off with plain old water from the faucet.

since the topic got thrown in, uncut boys smell good... they smell really good. a funky boy is an unwashed boy or a boy with bacterial imbalance.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dear dim blokes,

the fish smell is often caused by a bacterial infection and is not always so easy to treat. vaginosis is NOT proof of poor hygiene or promiscuity.

The only time I get a yeast infection is after having been on an antibiotic. Many are notorious for causing yeast infections in women. I just ask my doc for a prescription for Diflucan at the same time they prescribe the antibiotic. I take the Diflucan on the last day of the antibiotic and all is well.:cool: