Something terrible happened!

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
After getting some positive comments here about my wang [http://www.lpsg.org/242930-how-do-you-like-my.html] I got a little more courageous and went on paltalk in one of those sex channels where people chat about sex and shit like that and I went on a private chat with a chick and we chatted about sex and masturbation and she asked me if I was hard and I said yes and then she told me to jack off for her and turn my camera on and she said she'd also turn her camera on. I was wearing a mask cause I didn't want to be seen and then I took my cock out and then she was like my cocks way too small and that she can't rub one off to my cock and excused herself. Now I'm angry and insecure again. I don't know if I can ever try to bang a real chick now I mean I don't think I could deal with another disappointment like this one. :mad:
All you guys who say woah your cock looks good all have much bigger cocks so it's no big deal to say that but I bet not many would be willing to exchange their cocks against my cock. Now my only hope is penis enlargement whatever it may cost. :confused:

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The only way you're going to "fix" your penis size issue is with a psychologist.

Come on don't give me this stuff! I have looked at many pics here on this site and so far I only found 1 person which is smaller than me. Don't insult my intelligence. :mad:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Come on don't give me this stuff! I have looked at many pics here on this site and so far I only found 1 person which is smaller than me. Don't insult my intelligence. :mad:
Then don't insult ours, and concede you need you might need some professional help.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That was no fair of that female to not turn her cam on first. For all you know it wasn't really a female at all. And this is a big dick site so the penis you see will average bigger than the norm of human males overall. Do some research on penis size on google or someplace else and you will find yourself to be average for a human.

What happened was only able to happen because you put yourself in that position. Have more dignity. All sizes and shapes of penis have beauty to true lovers of penis.

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Why should I need professional help? This is kinda ridiculous coming from guys who all have huge cocks and don't even know how it's when you have a small one. I bet if you were me you'd also complain.

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
And this is a big dick site so the penis you see will average bigger than the norm of human males overall.

Good point I did not really consider this but it's still depressing to see how huge cocks many people have. It makes me feel bad about myself and less manly. :(
As a man you simply want a huge cock that is totally normal and if you have no huge cock then you also feel less like a man.

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Mine was the same size as yours once.

Ha ha you funny guy. I'm really depressed because of my size and have been depressed for many years. I bet if I had a big cock I'd most likely already have nailed chicks but instead I haven't nailed even one. :frown1:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good point I did not really consider this but it's still depressing to see how huge cocks many people have. It makes me feel bad about myself and less manly. :(
As a man you simply want a huge cock that is totally normal and if you have no huge cock then you also feel less like a man.

Speak for yourself. As a man with an exactly average endowment I do not feel less manly at all. My cock brings me wonderful pleasure and I am very satisfied with it. More so, I have never had a partner who has expressed displeasure with my cock size. If you have an issue, it isn't because of your gender. Something else is going on. I can't say what, but it's definitely psychological, and not physical.

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Speak for yourself. As a man with an exactly average endowment I do not feel less manly at all. My cock brings me wonderful pleasure and I am very satisfied with it. More so, I have never had a partner who has expressed displeasure with my cock size.

Maybe you have above average girth or something. The one guy here wrote it. He has a big cock (7 inches) and his gf totally gets off when he uses an extension. This means that even if a chick seems to be happy she'd still be much happier with a bigger cock. That's so sobering. You know exactly that a bigger cock would always be better. I wish I hadn't read this thread about the extension. :crying:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe you have above average girth or something. The one guy here wrote it. He has a big cock (7 inches) and his gf totally gets off when he uses an extension. This means that even if a chick seems to be happy she'd still be much happier with a bigger cock. That's so sobering. You know exactly that a bigger cock would always be better. I wish I hadn't read this thread about the extension. :crying:
So, instead of forgetting about this one time incident, you choose to gripe about what you think society accepts as normal or average or even large, and now operate on the pretext that you need to do your damnedest to be accepted by seeking out enlargement?

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
But the problem is that feeling manly has much to do with being able to satisfy women and it's always better to have too much than too little. I think it's not really a comfort when you're told that you can also use your fingers or tongue. And I also don't think that a woman could continually be satisfied only by being fingered or licked because it's a different kind of sensation. A man also would not be satisfied if he only got orgasms through vibrations while vibrations may feel good it's not the same as sticking it in and I think that women also need to have something huge enough inserted down there.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seriously, I can't recall your picture. So show it again man. Now, as for showing some gal and her not liking it...that is what you get for being straight. So rethink all this dick-pussy stuff and come to the dark side. Don't let one person get ya down. Just enjoy the site and enjoy your cock...every day and in every way. :)

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Seriously, I can't recall your picture. So show it again man. Now, as for showing some gal and her not liking it...that is what you get for being straight. So rethink all this dick-pussy stuff and come to the dark side. Don't let one person get ya down. Just enjoy the site and enjoy your cock...every day and in every way. :)

The pics are here:

http://www.lpsg.org/242930-how-do-you-like-my.html

lol, the dark side.... I thought that gays are also very much about size is that not so?

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The pics are here:

http://www.lpsg.org/242930-how-do-you-like-my.html

lol, the dark side.... I thought that gays are also very much about size is that not so?

That's where you're wrong. Is this site mainly about large cocks?,,,Yes. Are there an above average amount of above average size cocks?,,,Yes. However, hang around long enough, and you'll see that the majority of regular members have above average hearts, above average sense of humor's, and above average personalities, which will take you further in life, not to mention further with the chicks(or guys) than having a large cock ever will.

Now, climb off of you fuckin pitty horse, hang around a bit more, and stop beatin yourself up. :smile:

Oh, and by the way, you obviously haven't been here long enough, or paying attention, or would see that there's multiple virgins here, many with very large cocks. They all have their reasons, but I guarantee you that some of them suffer from low self esteem, just as you do. The size of your cock has nothing to do with it.

You also have obviously not looked very hard if you've only seen 1 cock here smaller than yours. There are lots of guys here with extremely small cocks, and some of them are Hot!

Get over it :tongue:

Last edited:

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yes very wrong
I do have a huge cock but I would rather be your size and uncut too.
I think you cock looks great I would love to suck it and get fucked by you and I do not usually bottom but when i do i do not want a huge cock