Something terrible happened!

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Find new people.

But I know no other people and all people I know are this way. That's why I have no friends. I am not willing to indulge into this kind of childish behavior. I rather stay alone than to hang around with hypocrites and backstabbers.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But I know no other people and all people I know are this way. That's why I have no friends. I am not willing to indulge into this kind of childish behavior. I rather stay alone than to hang around with hypocrites and backstabbers.
Dude, I think there are things you have to change, starting from yourself. Lighten up.

D

deleted627832

You are going to let one person that you don't even know have that much control over you. Dude, she is the one with the hang up. A real woman don't care. My wife has been dealing with my small dick for over 30 yrs. If, you let this get you feeling this way, you do need help. You don't need to change anything....While one thing your mind. Keep it real my friend.

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
But what if many other women would react the same way? I cannot read minds so how shall I know which women are into huge cocks and which ones aren't? When people date then the man can see what the woman looks like even without being naked and he can directly estimate if he likes her body or not but a woman can't do that so it could always happen that she hopes for a huge dick and then there comes the big disappointment. Would it be better to directly bring up the issue of dick size to not waste anyones time?

BayAreaGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think your first problem is seeking out solace online. You apparently turned to online sex when you got horny, and how you're seeking out online therapy and consolation in a forum about big cocks. This pattern isn't promising.

You also need to get your head on straight. Someone was a complete asshole to you online, and there isn't ONE PERSON in this forum who hasn't had that (dis)pleasure. If you can't get past it, then it's a problem in YOU. Considering how your high emotions are running right now, you won't like hearing that, and you'll likely be banging out defensive comebacks within moments of reading it, but that won't change anything about its truth.

Yes, people judge men by their cock size. Yes, it's unfair. Yes, women can be insensitive bitches. Blah, blah, blah. You can also turn to surgery, and some men have had satisfying results from that. But you're still going to be carrying some emotional scars that you'll need to deal with. You come across as angry, bitter, and even a bit immature...and I'm sure you have some good reasons for possessing those traits, but they're still going to be your downfall if you don't rise above it and get professional help.

Oh, and if you think "size matters" too much in the hetero world, you should look into the gay world. You ain't seen NUTHIN', buddy!

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And what if it wasn't even a woman in the first place? Just some guy lookin for cheap thrills. That's the reason "he" never got on cam. You don't know how many other dudes he may have done that to, just to get off.

Too many "what if's" to let it dictate yourself

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes I already expected that. I also feel sorry for gays with small dicks they also have a tough standing.
But what kind of therapy should I get? Like talking to a male psychologist about dick size issues? That would be really disturbing. And if I went to a woman it might either be awkward or intimidating.

BayAreaGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why are we humouring this misogynistic little git?

If a guy came on here talking shit about homosexuals the way this guy talks about women he'd have been banned by now - and told to fuck off by more than half the respondents.

Drop the attitude or, as suggested above, try guys. Or both.

You're engaging in your own form of bigotry there, my dear. You can complain about misogyny without dragging the gays into it. We're not the "protected group" you seem to be claiming we are, by the way. I've seen PLENTY of homophobic remarks on this forum and many others, and no one got instantly banned for it.

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
And what if it wasn't even a woman in the first place? Just some guy lookin for cheap thrills. That's the reason "he" never got on cam. You don't know how many other dudes he may have done that to, just to get off.

Too many "what if's" to let it dictate yourself

No it was a chick. We chatted with a mic. She sounded young and slutty. I should have known that she's a mean bitch.

BayAreaGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes I already expected that. I also feel sorry for gays with small dicks they also have a tough standing.
But what kind of therapy should I get? Like talking to a male psychologist about dick size issues? That would be really disturbing. And if I went to a woman it might either be awkward or intimidating.

Talking to a therapist about anything at all is considered "disturbing," until people actually do it. A colleague (I'm a research psychologist, and she's a clinical psychologist) once said to me, "Think of your deepest, darkest secret. The one thing that has given you the most grief over your lifetime. Now, I may not know what it is...but I CAN tell you that it's something people have struggled with as long as humans have been in existence."

It's important to keep in mind that trained psychologists have heard it all. And if you seek out one who specializes in sexuality, they've REALLY heard it all. Your issue might even be considered insignificant in comparison to people who have been raped, those born with malformed or nonfunctioning genitals, women who have had mastectomies, burn victims who have lost sensation in their penises, etc. I don't mean to minimize your suffering, but sometimes you have to de-catastrophize to get a better perspective on things.

Although I cautioned you to stop relying on online sources before, I think a good Google search for a sex therapist in your area might be a good start. Keep in mind that you need to "interview" him/her to see if it's a good fit, so you might also ask of they provide a free or discounted first session, "Because I'm doing some information gathering, and want to find someone I feel comfortable with before committing to therapy," is a good way to put it to whomever answers the phone. And to dispel another myth, they won't ask "why" you want therapy in that phone call. Therapists' receptionists fully realize that such things are for the doctor's ears only.

Hope that helps.

blaquehorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sammiez, it's all in the mind. Believe you have a good-sized rod and use it well. Get over whatever whoever said to you and tell yourself you are more than all that.
A couple of folks have said you are not that small. Be confident with what you have.
I have seen guys with not very big dick act like they hang down low. It is all about being confident.
Hold that head high.
On a second though though, maybe Hickboy was right, maybe you should start by changing your avatar!
I was only joking.

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
But why should one always be satisified with what one has? If it was that simple nobody would get into bodybuilding or lose weight or get cosmetic surgery. I don't know if this can be cured through some talking or advice. I have seen some pretty huge dicks here and I think they all look better than my dick even if a psychologist told me that size doesn't matter then this wouldn't change my opinion. Then you could as well tell somebody who wants to be huge that muscles don't matter this won't take his desire away to be huge.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Have you read all its posts? One comment about gay men verses a fairly steady flow of misogynistic crap.

But that's OK - that's tolerated here... apparently :rolleyes:

I have absolutely not read all his posts. I've read this thread and briefly checked his post history before determining he's a head case and recognizing it's not worth calling him on all of his bullshit. As I already said here:

Most of us recognize that this guy has mental problems. It's not worthwhile to criticize the symptoms given that.

You can go through my thousands of posts and find not a single misogynistic one, and you can see that I approach things logically and evenhandedly and make an effort to avoid mindless forum bickering.

Is this guy a misogynist? Absolutely. Is that his problem, or is his problem a greater mental one that's causing his misogyny? I think the latter. For that reason, I don't think me telling him he's a terrible misogynist will change anything. I think the only thing that will really help this lad is the help of a professional.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
You can't sustantially change the size of your penis, if at all, but you can change the way you think about it.

Your annoying avatar games and a review of your posts and the sheer volume indicates you have a lot more problems than just penis envy.

Or maybe you're just an attention whore who's trolling and making up shit to get a reaction.

(10 new threads and nearly 100 posts so far and counting in your first 3 days here.) :rolleyes:

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
This is why you're not receiving a serious response from me besides "go seek professional help" sammiez: http://www.lpsg.org/243372-looking-for-women-interested-in.html

After all of this thread telling you not to worry about it, to stop behaving the way you do, and to seek help, you posted that, demonstrating that you aren't listening to any of the advice given here. That's precisely why I say you need professional help. You won't even admit what your real problem is to yourself. You need a psychologist or psychiatrist to assess what's up with your head and find a way to treat it. You are not mentally sound and you should do yourself and everyone that service before you end up beating a hooker to death someday.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
But why should one always be satisified with what one has? If it was that simple nobody would get into bodybuilding or lose weight or get cosmetic surgery. I don't know if this can be cured through some talking or advice. I have seen some pretty huge dicks here and I think they all look better than my dick even if a psychologist told me that size doesn't matter then this wouldn't change my opinion. Then you could as well tell somebody who wants to be huge that muscles don't matter this won't take his desire away to be huge.

Face it, babyface, you don't want your mind changed. :spam: