Something your alittle self conscious about?

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Also keep your cock out of this thread!
:rolleyes:

I am going with my hair.
As it has a weird mix of brown golden blond and a patch red hue
It appears like a blotched hair dye job.
I know I could just get a buzz cut, but I want to grow it out down to my shoulder.
I had it there before and liked it but ended up buzz cutting it . (I do regret cutting it.)

Also keep your cock out of this thread!
:rolleyes:

I am going with my hair.
As it has a weird mix of brown golden blond and a patch red hue
It appears like a blotched hair dye job.
I know I could just get a buzz cut, but I want to grow it out down to my shoulder.
I had it there before and liked it but ended up buzz cutting it . (I do regret cutting it.)

You could always dye it.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where do I start.... Pretty much everything lol.

I have issues with my love handles. Things bug the crap out of me

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No way? You have a great bod, your here, so in those pants must be a great todger...where's the problem !

Cock size doesn't mean anything, you can't walk around with your package hanging out.!

Sugarylizzie

1st Like
Media
My cheeks. The ones on my face, not on my bottom.lol They are high and make my face a bit wider than I'd like. I get a little nervous about them when I have my picture taken.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I inherited mom's thin straight black hair while the others in the family got my dad's much more manageable curlyish hair.

nearly midlife I finally found a barber/stylist with enough patience to help me style it. it was a fuss to shampoo, blow dry, style, and use industrial strength hair spray, but the results were worth it.

one less thing to fret about!

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where do I start.... Pretty much everything lol.

I am with him. Though fif i had to narrow it down..my weight, which went up due to a blown knee an the meds they put me on. But i am working on that, so i guess it's goingto be a non issue soon.

The huge ugly scars on my arms (particularly my right arm) I got from being mauled by an Akita? Yeah, i would have to say those. And my acne scars (though thankfully they are finally fading)