"Sometimes, gurls just wanna have fun too"

janec2000uk: I have a question for the straight guys in here...  I've been frequenting a local nude beach for several years now.  Last year I noticed one man in particular who was usually there when I was.  Presumably he was as much of a regular as me.  Although I didn't find him particularly attractive, I must say his body was a total turn-on.  What's more, he had an exceptionally large penis -- yum yum, ooh la la!  Believe it or not, sometimes chicks just wanna indulge in some sweaty, mindless, anonymous sex like the guys.

I never got up enough nerve to break the ice last year, but I'm thinking that if he's there again this summer, I wouldn't mind a go at flirting with him, maybe even asking him for his number, etc.  My question is, considering the locale, and his obvious endowement, would he suspect ulterior motives right away?  Would he care?  Would he be flattered?  I know every man is different, but in general are guys with big cocks in those situations usually on the make?  And would being approached by a woman purely for physical reasons be a turn-off?  Just curious.

-- Jane

gigantikok: He's a guy, he doesn't care. Youre thinking too much. Just ask him and if he says "yes", then fuck him, if he says "no" than walk away, sheesh, simple as that.

gigantikok: maybe i should go to a nude beach, from that sound of it it sounds like a good way to meet girls. lol

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since it's a nude beach, were you naked too?  If so, then why would he worry about you wanting him for his body?  He showed it to you!  Supposedly he has also seen yours, so his interest in your body shouldn't be a problem either.  

On the other hand, there may be a reason why he hasn't come on to you already.  Maybe he's shy.  Maybe he already has a wife/girlfriend.  Maybe he's not into women.  Maybe he doesn't find you "particularly attractive" AND your body isn't a "total turn-on."  Those two things would seem to go together, but somehow you managed to avoid it!   ;D

You won't know unless you try.  But if you entirely base your interest in him on physical attraction, don't be surprised if he's less than impressed. You might find that judging people that way (even on rare occasions) is a double-edged sword.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=pussycat2kca link=board=meetgreet;num=1049258312;start=0#0 date=04/01/03 at 20:38:31]

"...I have a question for the straight guys in here...

... Believe it or not, sometimes chicks just wanna indulge in some sweaty, mindless, anonymous sex like the guys.

... I know every man is different, but in general are guys with big cocks in those situations usually on the make? And would being approached by a woman purely for physical reasons be a turn-off?  Just curious. ..."

[/quote]

So......

Are large guys "usually on the make?"
Not always.

Will being approached by a woman for physical reasons
be a turn-off?

Although it may not always be a "turn-off", it wouldn't necessarily be an immediate "turn on" either....

not for this guy.

While I would certainly find it more than flattering (not to mention arousing I would have to admit!) previous similar experiences would remind me all too quickly that this would NOT be my cup of tea. --I'm just not into one-night stands. The feeling of being used doesn't do it for me, somehow...even temporarily. Maybe it's "how" I was brought up. I feel no need to apologize for it.
I just know "it's NOT me" to allow myself to be in that kind of situation. I would decline.

I believe I would feel "miffed", even insulted that it was my body (and not me the person) that the woman wanted at the moment. There's more to me (SO MUCH MORE) than merely the "appendage."

By the same token, I would not insult (or demean) a woman by going after her merely for HER endowment either.

I realize and accept that I might be the exception to my gender, here. So be it.

I try to respect and value a woman first...get to know her; build a friendship first and foremost. That seems to be the basis for me and my relationships to work the best. The physical aspect then has time to take on a special meaning....much more so than merely the "heat of the moment" type stuff. I desire the intimate memories I make for myself and the woman I'm to be with to be more (for both of us) than mere "fleeting moments". But, that's MY view, I admit.

Other members will (and are welcomed) to follow me and take the complete opposite stand.

I'm sure they will. And, that's THEM. I'm okay with it.

I also realize that I risk being perceived here as arrogant, self-righteous, or "out of touch" with modern times. That could be.

I just personally resent being put into compromising situations relevant to where my "size" is concerned. Somehow, it conflicts, even "violates" everything I have ever known about my own personal value system. I think that should be respected.

I don't believe in making "overly aggressive advances" towards a woman upon initially meeting her and I don't appreciate the same inappropriate aggression from a woman either when first meeting her. We'd be off to a very bad start. Most disappointing to her, NOTHING would ever happen.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, pussycat, I wouldn't say guys are always "on the make". But at most nudist things, there's a tendency towards being prude, to the point that if a guy even starts to chub up, everyone starts getting offended.

Curtis: [quote author=pussycat2kca link=board=meetgreet;num=1049258312;start=0#0 date=04/01/03 at 20:38:31]...considering the locale, and his obvious endowement, would he suspect ulterior motives right away?  Would he care?  Would he be flattered?  ... are guys with big cocks in those situations usually on the make?  And would being approached by a woman purely for physical reasons be a turn-off?[/quote]

Jane, the answers to your questions are rapidly brought to light if you reverse the male and female. Consider a man on a nude beach pondering whether to approach a woman with large breasts:

Considering the locale, and her obvious endowement, would she suspect ulterior motives right away? Would she care? Would she be flattered? ... are women with big boobs in those situations usually on the make? And would being approached by a man purely for physical reasons be a turn-off?

You make the call.

Curtis

tonydelrey: Girls def want to have fun...Always surprised by ladies who appear shy...I've always like the ladies who were really intense and wanted a big uncut dick. When they asked for it, they got it...