Sometimes I scare myself.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
Here's an absurdity to ponder.

Studies have determined that the average gay male has a slightly larger penis than his straight counterpart. One would assume that gays reproduce at a slower rate than straights. So is the penis doomed by evolution to eventually shrink into nothingness?

*hits the bong again*

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
* Tries to see through the purple haze*

But there are probably enough gay guys
who don't figure out or admit their true
leanings until after having a couple kiddies,
to keep the schlongs going.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shelby said:
Here's an absurdity to ponder.

Studies have determined that the average gay male has a slightly larger penis than his straight counterpart. One would assume that gays reproduce at a slower rate than straights. So is the penis doomed by evolution to eventually shrink into nothingness?

*hits the bong again*

Alright Bogie, pass it over.

What studies? I haven't seen those but I'd like to. This is actually a subject of some interest to me, unfortunately enough.

*double hits bong before passing it back*

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Shelby said:
Now that I have read some of the related articles I believe that I can now spot a homosexual at 100 paces. He will have a larger cock than average, be left handed, will be the second, third or fourth born (certainly not the first or the last) will have a lower quality of life (the article says it is due to a lower self-esteem) and will have their second and fourth fingers close to the same length. All previous observations are based on "scientific research."
**After comparing the scientific results to myself I now find I need to change my straight to gay ratio…until just now I had mistakenly considered myself straight.:biggrin1:**

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dolf250 said:
He will have a larger cock than average, be left handed, will be the second, third or fourth born (certainly not the first or the last) will have a lower quality of life (the article says it is due to a lower self-esteem) and will have their second and fourth fingers close to the same length.

I don't match that description at all. :confused:

Yes! Thank you Jesus! I'm straight! :smile:

My parents will be so thoroughly confused they'll never speak to me again. Boy. This just keeps getting better and better. :biggrin1:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh that old used up tripe, I thought you meant something new. Prenatal hormonal levels....I dunno. I thing the genes are already determined by then, I don't think prenatal care specifically affects dick size. People are always fishing here, and while I enjoy hearing their speculations, I rarely hear anything that sounds like much more than a bunch of scientific types beating off.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a scientific type, don't I get the option of beating off as well?

As for the whole "gay" issue. There are lots of other things people could dig into that would be of far greater interest.

After all, a correlation between dick size and gayness would mean that having a large dick makes you gay, and as mentioned, where'd all the other large dicks come from?

Human biology is extrememly complicated, heck, just been taught there are plants that have more genes than we do. So what are "they" using it for then?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ORCABOMBER said:
Human biology is extrememly complicated, heck, just been taught there are plants that have more genes than we do. So what are "they" using it for then?

Gay plants :rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sergeant_Torpedo said:
Maybe gay guys try harder. Try harder at proving their superiority - thought that was called facism not gayness.

If maintaining visibility to counter social stereotyping and ghettoisation is equivalent to fascism in your book, then you have a slightly skewed view of the world. :rolleyes:

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Remember, if you rape you'll get 3 years, but DON'T YOU EVER BE DOING DRUGS! :p

Anyway, I don't see how penile size equates lineraly to gayness, especially when they're different aspects. I can't remember who did the sliding scale of 1-5 where 1 was mainly hetero 5 mainly homo, but then you'd have to plot a penile size scale while avoiding any bias (I'm sure the gays in Chenobyl must have a reaaaaal good time!).

I should have done this sort of crap for my project.