Sometimes just too big for some girls?

8x6man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi all! Just wondering if sometimes a couple are just unable to have sex due to size differences? I am asking as a few weeks ago I got together with a super hot little Japanese girl but she is tiny! Only 37kg and 143cm tall! My measurements are 8.5 inch length and 6.5 inch girth so quite big and thick. We have tried several times but there seems to be no way to slide my shaft into her beautiful pussy :( Literally if I she is lying down and I put my dick on her tummy it goes about 2/3 of the way from her belly button to base of her tits! She gives oral sex and I go down on her but is it maybe impossible we can ever have sex?

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're a touch larger than I am, but I've had the same problem on occasion. Anxiety in an abnormally small girl about getting stuffed (torn) by an abnormally large cock obviously makes a bad situation worse: vaginal tightening coupled with little/no natural lubrication. Take your time and don't rush things. If she's apprehensive about intercourse, then don't push the matter; rather wait until a night when she's ready for it. Also have some astraglide or other good lubricant handy. Go slowly with insertion and be ready to stop and even pull out if it hurts her too much. Usually, after a bit of time, even a small girl can take a rather large cock with a great deal of pleasure, although you might never be able to go balls deep with her without causing pain/injury. Then again, one of my hottest lovers was a tiny little minx who was under 5' and 90lbs. who used to cum uncontrollably when I'd pound her as deep as I could. Go figure.

Good luck with it.

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some girls are less able to take it from the start, but a bit of lube and patience usually improves these things. It just depends on how patient you can be and how willing she is to take the whole thing.

Then again, some girls are just built differently.

D

deleted356736

I understand your problem as I am average-large (7" x 6" girth), and I'm close to as big as some Asian girls can take in terms of length and girth. Some don't think they can take me but every one has, although one or two have found sex uncomfortable rather than pleasurable. I understand the problems you would have with your dimensions and a smaller-built girl. 'Tis a pity, cause I have sampled some nice, tight Asian pussy in my time, with some nice, slim and attractive young ladies.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
I am not huge (7.75 x 6) and I never had such a small woman as 43kg, etc but I prefer petite women and have had sex with quite a few of them,including Asian women. I am used to them being anxious when they see my cock or feel it, so I take time, encourage blowjobs to start with, use fingers and tongue to make sure the pussy is really wet and use lube if needed. Also I'm gentle at first and not always able to get it all in first time. I do accept that there might be a woman who really is too small but I have not yet met one.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think the size of the woman has much to do with it I am 155 cm and 46 kg and have been with several men who I was the first that took it all in. I'm just built that way. I have a friend and she is 183 cm tall and her 7" husband can hurt her and hit the back in certain positions.

My suggestion is to get her excited, giver her oral and start with a finger or two and then use lube, the vagina stretches quite a bit, a baby has to come out of it, and just take your time. If she is nervous it will contract so make sure she is not.

D

deleted356736

:dunno:Does anybody know why it seems like Asian women have a rough time with big cocks?

It's not due to physical build as in height and weight, but Asian girls often have short and narrow vaginas compared to whites. Also, even if sexually quite experienced they are not often used to seeing bigger than average, which is probably reflective of Asian men having smaller-sized penises compared to whites. So when they see a very big cock they tend to panic, which makes it worse, causing them to tighten up inside.

I have had a few Asian girls panic a bit with my size, and express deep concern that I wouldn't fit. First up I tell them that I have had sex with many, many women, including many Asian women, and haven't had a problem. This seems to make a difference to their mental attitude, and I couple that with lots of tender, caring and loving stimulation, which obviously helps as well.

But all in all they are tight inside, you can feel it when you penetrate, and no matter how long sex lasts they stay tight regardless of their arousal. The most recent Chinese girl I had sex with orgasmed and ejaculated after a few minutes of me on top, and despite that she was still very tight until I finished several minutes later. It's just the way they are. It is nice though, as nothing beats tight pussy. Ditto on their side: how many women have any of us men had sex with who orgasmed with such intensity, and so easily?

D

deleted3272

:dunno:Does anybody know why it seems like Asian women have a rough time with big cocks?

Hmm idk could it be because asian guys have small cocks? Obviously each race was made to have sex within itself. dont mean that as racist just asian women are made to take asian dicks.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been with many asian women and generally speaking that is the case. However, my current girlfriend is asian and can handle more of me than any other female that I have been with including some self professed size queens. There are always exceptions to the rule so don't give up...I almost did!