sometimes my cock gets so hard i nut without touching it!

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok since no one else went there i guess i will...cause its only right. There's a difference between bragging about your large penis and letting the world know that not only do you have a small one but that you have physical health issues as well.

Anyway, when someone gets so excited that they cum faster than usual it is usually called premature ejaculation. A topic that the awesome people of LPSG know of all too well and could have helped you with. Of course though, that would not have been good for you so here we are. The fact that you cum with no touching at all means even the mere sight of a naked body will cause an orgasm.

Which means, the second you see a woman or man i dunno naked, your done. Which also means (and this is by your own admission) that not only are you not satisfying yourself but you do not and will not ever have the chance of pleasing anyone....ever.

You might wanna invest in a ball gag next time, your sex life will thank you.

LMAO!!!!!:lmao:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my cock got so hard when i was younger I popped a vein. Now I pop a blue pill to get that hard.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ya know what? There were a host of other less than positive responses here. i don't know WHY Dragon was singled out. Want some examples? Here goes (hope I'm not being generally disruptive:rolleyes:)

*yawn*

Why did you put this in Et Cetera Et Cetera?

Yes Dragon's was a tad harsh, but what about his response to her?

i havent seen any posts by u, u just talk shit to me. GROW THE FUCK UP! U have an issue with me dont talk shit rather just tell me! cuz idk wtf ur problem is!!!!!!!

and how did i relate to facebook in anyway shape or form? ohhhhhhh cuz ur dumb as bricks an have no reasoning. ok makes sense now

So he can be negative and call her "dumb as bricks" and have "no reasoning" and to "GROW THE FUCK UP!" not grow up, "GROW THE FUCK UP!!!"

Where was his IN THREAD slap on the wrist, hmmmm?

Or is it because he doesn't have a big ass target on his head, like Dragon does? Or that no one has reported the spammy nature of his posts? Well THAT I can rectify.

As another member has pointed out:

I will just say I see a common thread with the OP in other postings. That's all.....

Perhaps the remaining mods would care to check into that?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Oh please Nico. Are you seriously making the case that the Dragon is being unfairly singled out for some reason? What reason is that? What possible reason would anyone have to target her?

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh please Nico. Are you seriously making the case that the Dragon is being unfairly singled out for some reason? What reason is that? What possible reason would anyone have to target her?
sent this to ya in pm, but it describes my thoughts...well as best as i can:

Ok, here me out, before you get upset, or at the very least any more unsure of what I am saying.

I am seeing this actually as both educator and a parent (or parental type person) as i have seen it from both sides.

Dragon, at the moment, reminds me of those kids who many label "problem child." You know the ones. They, for whatever reason, get into trouble once, and the teachers and administrators focus a but ore on them. The screw up again, or say something that classmates do not wish to hear, and they find themselves in arguments, which further alienate themselves from peers and authority figures. This in turn causes resentment and further outbreaks of unruly behaviour form the child in question.

No sometimes they get into a bad mode of thought and behaviour that effectively tells them, "Well, i get yelled at no matter what, I may as well..." By this time the child has a fairly large target on their heads. Teachers are less likely to give credence when said child has a legitimate complaint. Other children,being little more than pack animals, pounce on the perceived weaker child to elevate themselves in the social hierarchy, as well as to deflect attention form their own short comings and less than stellar behaviour (this can be bullying and the like) The teachers (some of them very fine professionals, but human nonetheless) are more inclined to believe that the "problem child" is indeed at fault.

Now i have to routinely attend seminars and workshops that teach us to look at ourselves if we do this.

Now granted these are kids, but, really, the same dynamic can, and does, play out here, where, i swear, people revert to 9 year olds.

Should Dragon know better than to throw a live grenade like she did into the room? Well FFS she should. But was it really that bad, in the big scheme of things? Meh, that's debatable. What i found objectionable was the way Vince delibrately singled her out! Others had made less than positive comments. Granted they were tamer. However Dragons volley was, in my eyes, partially negated by the negative vitriol that the OP spewed forth. Had he stopped with the "I don't even KNOW you! I have no idea why your attacking me" then I wouldn't have said anything in Dragon's defense. Or perhaps not as strongly. But he attacked back.

At this point Vince could have told all parties to stop the negativity. He could have then sent a PM to dragon and the OP, explaining "Hey, cool it, or the next step will be..."

If either party ignored him then he would have been totally in the right to publicly call them out. A "Hey i warned you in that PM..."

But he didn't and fine, whatever. But if he was going to slap Dragon on the wrist for being rude, the op should have been told to cool it. And if he had read the other comments (some of which were happening in the midst of his and Dragon's disagreement), he may have wanted to go and read som of the other posts the OP had made.

Yes we don't have to read the Thread. Or comment. And possible the best thing would have been to let to let it die. But that didn't happen, so the best thing we can do is to deal with it in as civil a manner as possible. I tried, and i think succeeded for the most art, to do so. I gave him advice though I didn't sugarcoat it either. I pointed out things in a fairly neutral tone, and pointed out to him the whys and wherefores his thread wasn't received in the manner that he was perhaps expecting.

I am sorry to ramble, and maybe that doesn't make sense, but those were the things that jumped out t me and stuck in my craw.

If Vince did NOT mean anything by it, he is more than welcome to say so. When Dragon ask though "if by everyone, you mean The Dragon" and he said "Yes" and this after ONLY quoting her (and ignoring the other less than positive quotes, not to mention the return fire of rude), well, can you blame one for perhaps posting what one posted?

And yes I a talking about me:tongue:

Personally i have had minimal interaction with Vince, so will give him the benefit of the doubt. But right now it reminds me of that good teacher who received the fat file of issues regarding the student with the behaviour issues.

This on the heels of a temp banning that no one outside the mods really seem to understand. We are all still waiting to hear a definition for "general disruptiveness."

Vince said for her to "pick her poison", yet we are still wondering which "poison" she picked last time. :frown:

Hilly, you can verify that i have not changed or edited anything (not even a few typos) save for leaving off my name.

D_Rufus_D_Dufus

Account Disabled
Media
TBH I think the both of them were out of line... As much as I love Dragon sometimes her mouth goes a little too far. I think it should be fair, if you look at OP's other threads he continues to attack people who disagree with him or question him.

I think Vince should of pm Dragon and let her know she was getting carried away instead of doing it on the actual thread and making things worse.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
TBH I think the both of them were out of line... As much as I love Dragon sometimes her mouth goes a little too far. I think it should be fair, if you look at OP's other threads he continues to attack people who disagree with him or question him.

I think Vince should of pm Dragon and let her know she was getting carried away instead of doing it on the actual thread and making things worse.
Ok and so zrrr6zrr6 says in two bloody pargraphs what it took me to say in...well quite a few more, lol:tongue:

Way ta show me up, bud! Ah well:kiss:

Hilly, can i change my answer to that^:biggrin1::tongue:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok so maybe i was a bit harsh. And i don't think that it is the Mods themselves, but certain members who have the thing against dragon. But that her ...shall we say... rough way of talking to people and fiery nature will skew the balance of things against her. I agree that she shouldn't have been so harsh. I also think though that they Both should have been reprimanded if that was the case (the OP ad her) as HIS response was equally snippy.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok so maybe i was a bit harsh. And i don't think that it is the Mods themselves, but certain members who have the thing against dragon. But that her ...shall we say... rough way of talking to people and fiery nature will skew the balance of things against her. I agree that she shouldn't have been so harsh. I also think though that they Both should have been reprimanded if that was the case (the OP ad her) as HIS response was equally snippy.
Why would anyone have a problem with Ms Dragon? Have they not seen her booty?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media

Nico, Dragon can dish it out, by the truck load. Are you saying she's too delicate to take a polite reminder to calm her tits now and then?

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nico, Dragon can dish it out, by the truck load. Are you saying she's too delicate to take a polite reminder to calm her tits now and then?
I think she feels general frustration because of trolls and other 'undesirables'. I think her posts reflect that. I don't think she's angry at constructive criticism, it's just the vibe of LPSG has been off for her lately. Do you see what I mean? She's strong but in this case, I think there was one troll more than she could take. I don't wish to speak for her, but that's basically how I see it.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I think she feels general frustration because of trolls and other 'undesirables'. I think her posts reflect that. I don't think she's angry at constructive criticism, it's just the vibe of LPSG has been off for her lately. Do you see what I mean? She's strong but in this case, I think there was one troll more than she could take. I don't wish to speak for her, but that's basically how I see it.

A troll is as a troll does MoT. In any event, if the atmosphere isn't for her right now then let her take her break and forget about it. Blaming Vince or anyone else for that matter isn't going to change anything, it's just going to create unnecessary controversy and possible future agro.

It's not even that big of a deal tbh. People take breaks all the time. The site does perfectly well without them. I don't know what the beef is.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree. I'm also quite sure that anything that is thrown at her in these threads bounces right off it. Bullet proof booty.
Yes, Ms Dragon is certainly bullet-proof. Sometimes, she can bounce those bullets back. :wink:

A troll is as a troll does MoT. In any event, if the atmosphere isn't for her right now then let her take her break and forget about it. Blaming Vince or anyone else for that matter isn't going to change anything, it's just going to create unnecessary controversy and possible future agro.

It's not even that big of a deal tbh. People take breaks all the time. The site does perfectly well without them. I don't know what the beef is.
I know what you mean and mostly agree. I don't think she means to attack anyone as such, it's just a way of venting that frustration. I think that break you speak of is what she's having right now. Once things blow-over, I think she'll be back to her usual self. To be honest, I think she feels a little 'hated' by some people here, on both the moderator and member front. I do hope she returns full-time. For those who have forgotten, remember her thoughtful posts. She has always been fiery, but don't hold that against her. She's lovely - honestly.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
people *everybody* needs to grow up, stop taking it personally, and seriously get over their bullshit.

this whole thing has gone on way too long.
is causing way too much drama.
and generally keeping unnecessary pissivity simmering.

people get banned, people get thumped by the Mods.
big fucking deal.

Mods don't handle situation to everyone's expectation.
big fucking deal. nothing said in this thread, or any other thread is life altering to anyone.

and, for true, this is more than one thread's worth of drama.. it's been building and being fueled... and really nice folks get stuck in the middle of tired-ass playground politics.

how to fix? see the previous, get the fuck over it!!!
:irked: