sometimes my cock gets so hard i nut without touching it!

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
people *everybody* needs to grow up, stop taking it personally, and seriously get over their bullshit.

this whole thing has gone on way too long.
is causing way too much drama.
and generally keeping unnecessary pissivity simmering.

people get banned, people get thumped by the Mods.
big fucking deal.

Mods don't handle situation to everyone's expectation.
big fucking deal. nothing said in this thread, or any other thread is life altering to anyone.

and, for true, this is more than one thread's worth of drama.. it's been building and being fueled... and really nice folks get stuck in the middle of tired-ass playground politics.

how to fix? see the previous, get the fuck over it!!!
:irked:
As I've said before, I wish we could all just get along. Nobody meant real harm.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
people *everybody* needs to grow up, stop taking it personally, and seriously get over their bullshit.

this whole thing has gone on way too long.
is causing way too much drama.
and generally keeping unnecessary pissivity simmering.

people get banned, people get thumped by the Mods.
big fucking deal.

Mods don't handle situation to everyone's expectation.
big fucking deal. nothing said in this thread, or any other thread is life altering to anyone.

and, for true, this is more than one thread's worth of drama.. it's been building and being fueled... and really nice folks get stuck in the middle of tired-ass playground politics.

how to fix? see the previous, get the fuck over it!!!
:irked:

For real. :wink:

monel

Sexy Member
Media
ML you are soo sexy when your claws are out and the hair stands up on your back. ;)

You are also right.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*gathers everyone in for smish hugs*
is way more fun when everyone is all flirty mc-fleshpiley

D

deleted3782

Did someone here place an order for 35 gallons of cherry flavored jello?

D

deleted3782

Yep. Put it down here and then get naked.

Oye, I'm just the driver. Union rules require Dirk to unload his delivery for you guys. It's quite a heavy load (of jello), so he needs to take his shirt off. Hope the ladies don't mind.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oye, I'm just the driver. Union rules require Dirk to unload his delivery for you guys. It's quite a heavy load (of jello), so he needs to take his shirt off. Hope the ladies don't mind.
Oh, I'm sure they won't mind. I'm sure someone can help with the heavy load. Excuse me while I cover myself with fruit-juice.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Look get nekid, get in the jello (by which you mean Jelly or Jam, I can never remember which) and get writhing... I'll fix up the harness for afters... :tongue:

Jam? Now that would put a different spin on things. Skin sticking to skin and everything else. Might want to watch out for claws .... or not. :wink:

Last edited:

D_trvgyet

Just Browsing
Media
look everybody my intent was never meant to cause problems. i was new to site an still trying to figure out how to post a thread and i didnt realize all of my threads were posted. it was an honest mistake. I'm not a dickhead or think i'm better thn anybody. it was an honest mistake

D_Rufus_D_Dufus

Account Disabled
Media
look everybody my intent was never meant to cause problems. i was new to site an still trying to figure out how to post a thread and i didnt realize all of my threads were posted. it was an honest mistake. I'm not a dickhead or think i'm better thn anybody. it was an honest mistake

But you kept taking cheap shots at people. Was that a mistake?