Sometimes real life is hotter than fiction for cum hungry cock worshippers.

D

deleted16203581

I had three friends over for Easter brunch, who brought flowers, already chilled Champagne and vodka. I put the in a crystal vase and we partook of vodka and good weed from my stash.

I told them there’s still no such thing as a totally free lunch; they’d have to contribute further: sex before food.

They readily complied, popping semis and full boners after clothes quickly dropped onto a chair. I had seen two of them in the in the locker room at the gym and enjoyed a post-workout male bonding session with the other on a few occasions, sucking each other off in the shower.

I met the third guest who was an English lit prof in a gay book discussion group and we had become friendly, sharing a love for the plays and literature of his native Ireland.

I don’t think he knew how I lusted for him and since I never saw him undressed or even wearing anything tight, his perfectly toned body lightly covered from neck to pubes in gorgeous ginger curls turned out to be a total surprise, especially the thick, eight inch uncut cock he stood there proudly stroking as he looked at me breaking out into a wide come hither grin.

I tossed the empty bottle out and replaced it and without hesitation knelt down to worship it, taking it in my hand and then struggling to wrap my mouth around it.

The other two guests alternated between sucking me and each other. I told the guys not to cum into the hungry mouths, mine included, or onto the floor as the donation of our sacred gifts were needed elsewhere. Communion would have to wait.

When we couldn’t hold it any longer I suggested we shoot into a bowl. One of the guys said standing around it reminded him of guys watching each other rubbing one out surrounding troughs in stadiums during games going back to his high school days.

Then I put eggs into it along with diced ham and mushrooms with big heads and thick stems before cooking scrambled eggs while the fries got golden brown that everyone pronounced delicious that was accompanied by mimosas.

When I brought out chocolate mousse for dessert, the still horny prof stood up and challenged us to whack off onto our individual portions. Giving each other a brotherly helping hand, we managed to, before devouring our own dessert as well as sampling a yummy taste of the others.

After a while, the guy I had at the gym asked for some real action, and not being one to miss an opportunity, led them to the bedroom, making out with the prof, who was an excellent kisser, and then picking up where I’d left off earlier.

The hunky lit lover turned it into a 69 while the other guys were flip fucking. I took a break and he begged me to continue. But eager for him to fuck me, I sat on his stomach facing him, leaned forward for some spit swapping while gliding my crack against his his long, thick monster that had been standing at attention. His moaning and groaning made clear he wouldn’t object and i reached for the lube, got it slick and before long was joyously riding it.

Since he was slow to cum for a third round in a few hours, it allowed us plenty of time for me to get drilled something fierce in every position for the fuck of a lifetime. When he turned me onto my stomach, put a pillow under me, and lay on me I felt like I was covered by a warm flokati rug.

After he filled me with his load, I licked his shaft and polished the knob before it went into hiding. The other two maneuvered me so my head was resting off the side of the mattress, held it and took turns face fucking me while the prof sucked me dry.

After showering, everyone thanked me for a perfect holiday treat and got ready to leave. I told the lit lover I’d like to have him over for dinner to discuss gay Irish writer, he didn’t miss a beat and told me next time he expected me to fuck him.

Not that I dislike that, but in this case it wasn’t what I was hoping for. Hopefully, I’ll be able to convince him to flip, with us taking turns topping and bottoming.

Utterly exhausted, without even changing the linens, just laying a large beach towel over the wet spots, I finished the vodka and conked out engulfed in everyone’s aromas.