Sometimes shorter some other times longer, normal?

D_aco04hcx

Just Browsing
Media
hi all guys and girls,
i have a question for you, well, maybe i better tell you what happens:
i'm not very well endowed, i'm about 7 (little less) by 5.5 and if i look at it it doesn't seems this big (may also be because it's thick from start to end); when i have sex with my gf i look at her while she blows me and i have to say that she has to widen her mouth pretty enough to accomodate it but, here it comes, sometimes she seems to be able to deep throat it some other times it looks bigger and i feel it's bigger. yesterday morning, by exemple, we weren't having sex since a couple days, i felt it to be really hard, she happened about that and pulled my underwear down, then she wanted me to seat and started to blow but i could see that it didn't fitted her mouth, it looked much bigger than usual.
is this something that may happen or what?

thanks

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
I think it is very normal for erections to vary in size within a certain range. With my penis, I notice this more with length. Most of the times I have measured my erection, it comes out right at 11" long, which is what I consider as my "real" length. But it is not uncommon for it to vary between about 10.5" and 11.5", and I have even clocked it as brushing the 12" mark on occasion.

Reactions: deleted655234

Flux: There are times when my penis is longer, other times it's thicker than usual. When it's thicker, its shorter and slightly thinner when longer. I think its how the blood enters the penis, as its not exactly the same at the time, and how aroused I am...

vega

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Flux@Dec 10 2004, 05:24 PM
There are times when my penis is longer, other times it's thicker than usual. When it's thicker, its shorter and slightly thinner when longer. I think its how the blood enters the penis, as its not exactly the same at the time, and how aroused I am...
[post=266834]Quoted post[/post]​

Ummm ok. Personally when I am more arroused I am both thicker and longer.