Sometimes Uncomfortably Sensitive?

adambullman2016

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Ladies,

I hang out here because I love video clips of women in pleasure. I know being with a well endowed guy isn’t necessary for most women, and that sexual pleasure is more complicated than just having a huge cock.

My question is whether you’re sometimes sensitive to stimulation to the point that you’re uncomfortable? I love (!!!) going down on my partner and would love to bring her to orgasm that way, but at some point she always gets too uncomfortably sensitive. Have you experienced this and if so have you found ways to manage or communicate with your partner about the level of stimulation in order to allow the pleasure to keep going?

Don’t mistake what I’m saying here, this is at least partially a selfish question. I love the experience of my partner in pleasure and want more of that for both of us.

Tips? Thoughts?

Adam

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yes, I've gotten very sensitive generally after I've gotten off once or twice. It's almost painful how sensitive my clit will get. Generally, I'll need a minute or two of focus not being anywhere near the clit. Around it, below it, all over my vulva, but not my clit. Relax and go back to it when I'm ready.

However, all ladies are different. If your partner gets too sensitive and isn't up for trying external stimuli or a break, then don't push her. It can get exceptionally uncomfortable and that's not fun for anyone.

adambullman2016

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I've gotten very sensitive generally after I've gotten off once or twice. It's almost painful how sensitive my clit will get. Generally, I'll need a minute or two of focus not being anywhere near the clit. Around it, below it, all over my vulva, but not my clit. Relax and go back to it when I'm ready.

However, all ladies are different. If your partner gets too sensitive and isn't up for trying external stimuli or a break, then don't push her. It can get exceptionally uncomfortable and that's not fun for anyone.
Thank you for sharing your experience! My partner gets very sensitive during oral before we have intercourse. She usually climaxes when I’m inside her, most often with me on top and her legs between mine. I guess I’m greedy, I want to experiencing her pleasure even MORE :). Good problem to have, right?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Absolutely. I don’t particularly like direct manipulation of the clit. Way too sensitive - it’s painful, and not in a good way. Much prefer indirect stimulation.

Reactions: Fredneck1951

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I guess I’m greedy, I want to experiencing her pleasure even MORE :). Good problem to have, right?

This depends. Most men can't orgasm then immediately continue having sex, matter of fact most in my experience get way too sensitive after cumming to enjoy it. Some women have are the same way. Not all women are able to cum more than once, no matter what you see in TV or whatever... So she may have an actual preference of having you inside her when she does cum. Maybe she doesn't want to cum until she's got you where she wants you, which is PIV.

So, compromise is necessary. You may want her to have "more pleasure" but it just may not physically be possible. It's not about you not being able to give it to her, it's about her and how much *she* can physically handle without becoming uncomfortable.

D

deleted5791141

Yes, I’ve been sensitive to the point of too much or repeated touching just doesn’t feel good.

Tip: if your partner says to stop - stop! If your partner won’t say anything but is acting like it’s uncomfortable, ask if what you’re doing is okay and if it’s not, then again, either stop completely or ask if you should slow down. I’ve asked for slowing down - what usually helps is very soft touch on my thighs or belly - but nowhere near my clit or vulva - it’s just a bit too much but the soft touches let me “reset” enough that after a bit of time, we can continue as before.

Thoughts: communication is key. Change things up, see what your partner likes, listen to their breathing, the sounds they make as you touch in different areas. Every body is different and what works for one, may not work for another.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
One thing to consider, “pleasure” isn’t always an orgasm.
It is pleasurable in the building, in contact with a connected partner (I cannot speak to one offs, and it was never my thing), the psychological aspects of the teasing dance, and the afterglow.

Focusing solely on orgasm as an indicator of pleasure is like focusing only on when a car shifts as proof it runs.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing to consider, “pleasure” isn’t always an orgasm.
It is pleasurable in the building, in contact with a connected partner (I cannot speak to one offs, and it was never my thing), the psychological aspects of the teasing dance, and the afterglow.

Focusing solely on orgasm as an indicator of pleasure is like focusing only on when a car shifts as proof it runs.

+1

Please don't force anyone to have an orgasm. That's pressure that I don't need, both physically and emotionally.

Pleasure should be the only goal, and everyone's goal posts are different.

adambullman2016

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
+1

Please don't force anyone to have an orgasm. That's pressure that I don't need, both physically and emotionally.

Pleasure should be the only goal, and everyone's goal posts are different.
I know what you ladies have given me is invaluable advice. Now if I can just get the last 50 years of programming to take a back seat…

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
It is simple. Don’t believe all the player/ pick up dudes. Believe your partner. Adjust to them.
Don’t blame programming.
I know what you ladies have given me is invaluable advice. Now if I can just get the last 50 years of programming to take a back seat…