Somewhat embarrassing...

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by SyddyKitty, Oct 10, 2011.

1. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    So lately I've been kind of eyeing this guy at my new gym. Had a Yoga class today and he was peering in once in a while. Followed that up with some light cardio and headed into the locker room for my shower. Now, after such a light workout, I tend to easily get semis. So, of course, as I got undressed it happened.

He apparently followed me into the locker room about 30 seconds after I got in. His locker was in the second uhm... I guess you' call it a locker hub and mine was in the third. He walks by his and looks like he's coming to say something to me but seemed to have been scared away by my semi and went back to his hub. x_x For some reason I feel extremely embarrassed - not something I'm usually effected by. Maybe it's because I find him attractive or whatever. He kept peeking into the mirror though (which stretches between all three, and you can see most of the one beside you). He also followed me as I went into the shower but this is sooo not a cruising gym, to my knowledge. Don't think he should have been expecting that.

Anyway, I guess I shouldn't read too much into that and just continue going about my business. I don't see why that would have scared him off, though. I couldn't bring myself to say hi or anything - I've never been good at that whole... social 'thing'. We'll see how things go, I suppose~

2. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

His anus freaked out when he saw your semi.....

3. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

Well he followed him to the shower maybe he wants it in his anus.

4. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    His loss. :wink: :biggrin1: :smile:

5. TheFree

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I guess you were to much for him.:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted