Somewhat new - just posted pics, looking for feedback

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jmas said:
Hello everyone!

Just getting settled in - how nice to have a site like this. Should be interesting!

Welcome aboard. It definately will be interesting!:biggrin1:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Once you're settled in, feel free to chime in as you like.

Have fun!

newyoungone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hey i just joined this site cause it feels like a good place to call home, and there's lots of useful information.

i have many a question from time to time when it comes to being a guy of size (i'm not a monster but at 8 1/4" by 6" some girls think it's too big) i often want to hear from other people who can relate to like things that i've been through.

anyways anyone feel free to say hey, i should add some pictures sometime soon, but for now, hi all.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
newyoungone said:
hey i just joined this site cause it feels like a good place to call home, and there's lots of useful information.

i have many a question from time to time when it comes to being a guy of size (i'm not a monster but at 8 1/4" by 6" some girls think it's too big) i often want to hear from other people who can relate to like things that i've been through.

anyways anyone feel free to say hey, i should add some pictures sometime soon, but for now, hi all.

Hey, NYO.

Welcome to the group. 8X6+ anything is pretty big. I wouldn't move in to the site just yet... gotta make sure you like the bedroom.:biggrin1:

Jmas

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Kinda shy about the pics - I've been complimented - maybe not the "cutest" cock - but the compliments were on its girth, head size, etc.

Not a kidney poker - I'm just under 8" long, but a good 6+" in girth.

Love to hear what people think of my cock, visually.

Thanks all!:smile: