somnophilia

homelessmandril

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When people ask me why I spent six years of highschool studying latin I proudly tell them how it helps me work out the meanings of words like 'somnophilia' :biggrin1: . Of course I could have just bought a dictionary......but then again it is fun making up new '~philias'.

Just looking at that site though, isn't it a bit unethical? Or is she just supposed to simulate being asleep?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When people ask me why I spent six years of highschool studying latin I proudly tell them how it helps me work out the meanings of words like 'somnophilia' :biggrin1: . Of course I could have just bought a dictionary......but then again it is fun making up new '~philias'.

Just looking at that site though, isn't it a bit unethical? Or is she just supposed to simulate being asleep?
it's staged.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
having sex, or molesting, sleeping people can be fun.

My fiance have been doing this thing where whenever one of us is asleep the other will get things started up, fi you know what i mean.

She's a heavy sleeper so i can easily take her pants and underwear off. I've woekn her up a few times by sliding it in.

And ive woken up myslef quite a few times to a blow job, or even her sliding down on me. its fun!

Try it!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You guys condemn rape? Sickening.

the pics are staged.
and i'm talking about a pre-agreed act.
playing out fantasies with a partner.
is rough sex rape? no.
if there is consent given first, it's not rape.
it's just a spice some people like to add to their sex lives.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Just a quick point. While the somno- root is definitely Latin, I think that the '~philia' part is actually Greek (φιλία = love/love of).

Yeah, there are lots of sites out there for this, and not just for girls. There are sites, or maybe they were yahoo groups, along the lines of "boyscaughtsleeping" and "passedoutandnaked". It was all very obviously staged, with a couple exceptions of blatantly drunk and passed out guys being teabagged by their buddies.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm just curious: does a girl get wet when you touch her up while she's asleep?

I'm not really into this but IF I had anything resembling a relationship with a girl (friend). I might try it. I like touching girls as it is...I love the feel of pussy especially when you feel it getting wetter. That's "way cool". I would try it, love to hear her moaning then waking up to me on top of her hehe.

So horny, so lonely *sigh* lol.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm just curious: does a girl get wet when you touch her up while she's asleep?

I'm not really into this but IF I had anything resembling a relationship with a girl (friend). I might try it. I like touching girls as it is...I love the feel of pussy especially when you feel it getting wetter. That's "way cool". I would try it, love to hear her moaning then waking up to me on top of her hehe.

So horny, so lonely *sigh* lol.
yes. we do.
and we have dirty dreams.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Induced by the 'toucher' (lol)? Cool.

Have you (or any other women here) every had somnophilic tendencies towards a male partner? Did he get hard? Did you fuck him? Did he wake up etc?

I'm a curious little boy :biggrin1:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Induced by the 'toucher' (lol)? Cool.

Have you (or any other women here) every had somnophilic tendencies towards a male partner? Did he get hard? Did you fuck him? Did he wake up etc?

I'm a curious little boy :biggrin1:
the morning wakeup bj?
or the wriggling back onto his morning boer as you spoon?

i think most of us will have.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't particularly consider it a somnophiliac tendency when I've started rubbing up against a sleeping guy, or gently teasing him when he's asleep, it's more I WANT SEX AND I WANT IT NOW WAKE YOU YOU LAZY BUGGER :)

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
I've definitely been woken up to sex, both oral and the standard banging. Boyfriend-at-the-Time and I had already discussed the whole thing and agreed that we were both okay with sleepy groping. I've also woken up men to BJs as well.