Songs for sex

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I'm going classical, I like Mozart's Requiem. It has an intensity that lends itself well to sex.

In that same vein, Mindless Self Indulgence is some pretty hot shit too.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
naughty said:
... sung by Luther Vandross.The Isley brothers, Barry White, Geofrey Osborne,James Ingram and on occassion Prince. ... "Turn off the lights" or "Close the Door" by Teddy Pendergrass. I'm sorry just the thought of those songs make me start giggling. How many teenage boys thought that was the key to the kingdom!
Now there you go -- the Quiet Storm. And don't forget Marvin Gaye with that group.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That was merely a business dispute over the use of his own name. But he is now back with the name his mama gave him, the artist currently known as PRINCE. Yes, "Little red corvette","Erotic City",Why Doves Cry?" the list goes on and on.

dlcs said:
Old-school Prince, before he figured out he was talented and changed his name to an unpronounceable symbol.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah... well then we have to add Donny Hathaway oh yeah and how could I forget some of Steve Wonder's gentler hits... The Quiet Storm ...now you are telling on yourself! LOL! Donnie Simpson! That is a smooth voice...

Matthew said:
Now there you go -- the Quiet Storm. And don't forget Marvin Gaye with that group.

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
naughty said:
That was merely a business dispute over the use of his own name. But he is now back with the name his mama gave him, the artist currently known as PRINCE. Yes, "Little red corvette","Erotic City",Why Doves Cry?" the list goes on and on.
How long did it take him to get out from under Sony Music's thumb, anyway?

The Joffrey Ballet did an evening-length show to Prince music. Some of it was hotter than over-spiced buffalo wings. The most erotic was the duet to "The Question Of U." Me and my GBF in college tried to learn it, but we kinda got the kibosh cuz it was too hot. Plus he kept dropping me.

Back to music... "Stay With Me Tonight" by Jeffrey Osbourne. Wubba.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
naughty said:
Oh yeah... well then we have to add Donny Hathaway oh yeah and how could I forget some of Steve Wonder's gentler hits...
SO true! Donny Hathaway, the voice of love ...

The Quiet Storm ...now you are telling on yourself! LOL! Donnie Simpson! That is a smooth voice...
My secret's out!:p Donnie did have a bedroom voice. He always looked like he had chilled out with a "special cigarette" to get ready for the show. LOL - Remember how he kind of squinted?

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone familiar with Sweetback? They have a mostly instrumental R&B / trancey sound. They're Sade's backing band. Atmospheric sexy background vibes.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
rawbone8 said:
Anyone familiar with Sweetback? They have a mostly instrumental R&B / trancey sound. They're Sade's backing band. Atmospheric sexy background vibes.
I bought their last record. Good stuff. I didn't realize they were with Sade. Who is the female vocalist on their record?

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Matthew said:
I bought their last record. Good stuff. I didn't realize they were with Sade. Who is the female vocalist on their record?

Umm not sure. Since the adventof iTunes and a toddler in the apartment the discs are all stacked in a tightly packed cupboard inconveniently out of circulation :confused:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, Donnie is smooth. I think most women freaked out over the fact that his eyes glowed like amber out of that smooth chocolate face! It was the heavy lidded eyes that made him look ..."Sated".LOL! Another person that had a nice voice, but got worn out was Larry Graham. Dont even think about how people wore out Kool and the Gang! I also loved a number of Billy Joel's songs as well.

Matthew said:
SO true! Donny Hathaway, the voice of love ...

My secret's out!:p Donnie did have a bedroom voice. He always looked like he had chilled out with a "special cigarette" to get ready for the show. LOL - Remember how he kind of squinted?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now that I can not say. I just know he seemed to have that label over his head for about 4 or 5 years and then he was back to his given name. That is wild ! So you are dancer? how wonderful. Sorry he kept dropping you! As for "Stay with me tonight"... absolutely!

dlcs said:
How long did it take him to get out from under Sony Music's thumb, anyway?

The Joffrey Ballet did an evening-length show to Prince music. Some of it was hotter than over-spiced buffalo wings. The most erotic was the duet to "The Question Of U." Me and my GBF in college tried to learn it, but we kinda got the kibosh cuz it was too hot. Plus he kept dropping me.

Back to music... "Stay With Me Tonight" by Jeffrey Osbourne. Wubba.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
Thanks to last night, I have a suggestion for the worst song to have sex to: Kung Fu Fighting.

did he hurt you?

better yet, did he kiss it and make it better...?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok,
Now you know we are going to have to hear about this one! LOL! What on earth? Kung Fu Fighting? LOL! Yes, you are definitely going to have to explain this one.

Naughty

DoubleMeatWhopper said:
Thanks to last night, I have a suggestion for the worst song to have sex to: Kung Fu Fighting.