Songs for sex

maybe some ambient tunes like brian ENO
or some classic jazz stuffs

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My humps :) Hell, it made them want some so bad, that they couldn't wait to get out of the studio! They just went right to business on the expenisve carpet! :D

No, not really. Maybe jazz, just to get me in the romantic mood, but otherwise, not really...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that bossa nova/samba songs are nice for sex. Something about the sensuous sounding Portuguese vocals and Acoustic guitar. Sometimes, a really good DJ Mix Tape (especially ethereal sounding ones with the hard underground beats and percussions could set the mood right for bootybreak. Classical Music--"Appalachian Spring" by Aaron Copland is a great one.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
invisibleman said:
*snip*
Classical Music--"Appalachian Spring" by Aaron Copland is a great one.

True. I also like to listen to that one while I ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway.

"Essence" by Lucinda Williams is another good tune for getting it on. But it's not long enough.

Maybe Inna Gadda da Vida *snicker*

Or Lohengrin...

Speaking of Wagner...I hate the man's politics, but "Elsa's Procession to the Cathedral" is a great fuck tune. It's one of the most romantic things ever.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hickboy,

Wagner... your experiences must be quite atheletic! LOL! But seriously, I am going to have to go back and listen to that particular bit of incidental music from "Lohengrin". This is not Wagner but what do you think of Ravel's Pavane pour L'Enfant Defunct, Satie's Gymnopedies 1-3, Debussy's Beau Soir , Faure's Pavane, or Columbier's Emanuel? They are slow, tender and haunting or bittersweet.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
naughty said:
Ravel's Pavane pour L'Enfant Defunct, Satie's Gymnopedies 1-3, Debussy's Beau Soir , Faure's Pavane, or Columbier's Emanuel? They are slow, tender and haunting or bittersweet.

Somehow, the French just seem to have a knack for composing dark, sensuous, seductive music. Ravel epitomizes that, especially, but try listening to some Berlioz when he isn't trying so hard to be 'grand'.