Songs That Suck

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My Lord...where does one begin...?

Cliff Richard/Congratulations and everything else

ANYTHING by the Pussykat dolls (?) you know..that fuckin terrible shitsling of a song about your girlfriend being 'hot' like me...doncha...doncha....AAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hello by Lionel Richie

'I wish I could fly' by Orville the duck (lol)

but it has to be the overhyped types who take themselves way too seriously and think they look really cool, like the dogs bollox....who actually produce (with absolutely zero input) this fucking awful dogshit music...(ie..above said pussycat thingies, man that song makes me want to commit suicide everytime I hear it).

Lioness

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith makes me want to kill myself. Something about that pre-pubescent girly lift on the end of every. Fucking. Line!!

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
mjfriel said:
Also, most music by Brian Adams makes my sphincter tighten.

A good song to play when having anal sex, perhaps? :wink:

I'm shocked, shocked, that no one has mentioned the execrable track by someone called Rob Thomas, "This is how a heart breaks"... I swear that I grind a years worth of enamel off my teeth whenever that song plays at my gym...

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
I also wanted to add... "The Reason" by Hoobastank... not because it's necessarily one of the worst songs ever recorded, like many of the above-mentioned songs (though it's not exactly brilliant by any stretch)... but because it irritates me every time I hear it and think about how many asshole losers have probably played this song for their girlfriends to try and get out of whatever stupid thing they've done most recently, and maybe as a result even been forgiven for it.

Oooh, irony!

About 3 years ago, I broke up with a longterm girlfriend and in an attempt to reconcile, she made me a mix CD with this song on it.

You will perhaps be pleased to know that we didn't get back together :tongue:

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
oh man...so many bad songs that has been listed, there was so many songs from the 80's alone that belong on this list, everything from culture club, wham, michael jackson, depeche mode, and the list goes on.

there was mention about strong voices, I do think that Annie Lennix (or however it's spelled) from the Eurythics has a strong voice, I can't stand to listen to her or that group, however, she does have a strong voice though, and that comment about Celine Dion having a weak voice, I have to agree with. EurythmicsEurythmics

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
another group that I forgot to mention that I absolutely can't stand anything that the Dixie Chicks have done, that lead singers (if you want to call her that) voice just sends chills up my spine, even my dog sings better that bitch

T

that_other_guy

I agree about the Dixie Chicks, "audio vomit" in my opinion, but I have an ear for 80's music ... so i guess we'll have to agree to disagree ...

T

that_other_guy

they are interesting to watch in their political escapades ... but don't care for their music

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
that_other_guy said:
they are interesting to watch in their political escapades ... but don't care for their music

The Chicks' Bush episode reminded me a lot of k.d. lang's vegetarian episode. That lefty vegetarian stuff doesn't play well with the C&W audience, generally.

Moral of the story: know your audience :wink:

T

that_other_guy

Matthew said:
Do you like any country music, TOG?

No, not at all actually ... nothing aginst it or people who like it, it just dosent appeal to me

detritus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wonder how the media would respond if those chicks actually had dix...

I'd wager that they really wouldn't want to make nice then.

detritus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Matthew said:
Well, you have to admit they do have balls.

Yes, they sure do. But what's funny, though, is that they are wearing a cup to protect them--and that cup is the American music industry--and celebrity status, for that matter.

It's hard for one (or a group) not to be ballsy when one has that kind of power...and can transmit opinions so easily to so many people.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
rob_just_rob said:
Oooh, irony!

About 3 years ago, I broke up with a longterm girlfriend and in an attempt to reconcile, she made me a mix CD with this song on it.

You will perhaps be pleased to know that we didn't get back together :tongue:

yes, very. :biggrin1: good man.

detritus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
findfirefox said:
Time for a game, "What Songs Make You Want to Kill Yourself!", Just post the Title, Artist, and Why, Sounds Easy Right?

Your Beautiful, James Blunt- He can't sing, how the hell did this song become popular, is it because "Its like he's singing right to me", bullshit.

I can't believe I overlooked this: "I Think I'm Going to Kill Myself" by Elton John on his Honky Chateau album.

How fitting...