Songs To Slit Your Wrists TO

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Isn't it weird that sometimes when we're REALLY depressed that the only thing that gets you thru it is really sad and depressing music?! I think if if it wasn't for some of the masters I would have actually thrown myself off of a building at some point. Well maybe not in actuality...but maybe.
There are some songs that reek of being sad and going to a better place YouTube - Tracey Thorn - Over the Rainbow and there are songs that just align you w/your Zoloft depression, Dunkin Donuts Sadness Combo... now I know why I should kill myself place, even with a glimmer of hope place.YouTube - Jane Olivor - I'm Always Chasing Rainbows

Music does alot to us...changes our moods, gets us in a mood, and is part of our lives. When our lives look TOWARDS music for help and some comfort it's sometimes the downsides, like I feel right now, are somehow soothing and and let's face it you want to know somwone knows you feel the same way.
I Don't wanna get all Eric carmen on ya cuz that song is even way over the top but.....

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NIN gunshots by computer. I think I'll walk out in front of a Bus that usually works.

Ch'ella mi creda.... sung by Jussi Björling is pretty much the end of the world. It's almost unbearably sad to listen to but Christ how beautiful!

Libretto in English:

Let her believe I’m free and far away
on my way to a new life of redemption!
She’ll wait for me to return…
And the days will pass,
And the days will pass,
and I won’t return…
and I won’t return…
Minnie, only flower of my life,
Minnie, you who have loved me so much!…
So much!
Ah, you, the only flower of my life!

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not depressed or suicidal right now !?!?! But if I have to listen to anything Sinead O' Connor or or from the 80s ....I'd def slit my wrist !!