Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
GoneA said:
wow, you guys are mean.
We're not mean, we're just truthful. Call us the "Troll Patrol" seeking out trolls and exposing them to the world (or at least to LPSG). We just want to get rid of them. It just helps when there is a mortician around who can dispose of the evidence :p

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
prepstudinsc said:
We're not mean, we're just truthful. Call us the "Troll Patrol" seeking out trolls and exposing them to the world (or at least to LPSG). We just want to get rid of them. It just helps when there is a mortician around who can dispose of the evidence :p

yeah i know, i wasn't being serious. and considering your last sentence, i hope you weren't either. :p

(god i hate using smilies in my posts).

Pappy

Media
DC_DEEP said:
I'm starting to wonder if "well_endowed" is the reincarnation of our old buddy, "jace."

I can assure you it's not Jace. There's only a couple of people here that he would give the time of day, unfortunatly DC_DEEP, you're not one of them. You guys succedded in running off a good person. Maybe he was somewhat immature, but who wasn't at 23. I know him better than any of you ever will (we live together) and he's not only a fine specimen of the male of the species, but he's a lot more intelligent than he appeared by his posts. Now before anyone accuses me of robbing the craddle, he pursued me. I really didn't think that 22 and 53 would ever work but it has. He has been there through the good and the very recent not so good.

Don't ever think that Jace would come back here as anybody but himself cause it won't happen (simply because he won't come back, period). He has trouble understanding why I still visit this board. At times I do too. It sure isn't what it was when I joined and never will be again I'm sad to say. There is so much ire and disparage from a handful of people that reflects so poorly on the rest of the members.
When I first came here there were some nay sayers as well as a few trolls. They were all dealt with swiftly and haven't been heard from since. Everyone, for the most part, got along even though they might have had differing opinions or beliefs. There wasn't as much bickering, name calling and "don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out" posting back then. We had "flesh piles" and "razor straps" and all kinds of foolishness going on. What happened to that?? Who made us grow up and be like our parents?? Up tight and spiteful of anyone that didn't think the same way we do or agree with our every statement. Where did those "good ole days" go??

Sorry for the "rant", but these were some things I wanted, no needed, to get off my chest. The older posters, and I'm not talking about the ones that have been here for 3-6 months either, will remember how things were. I know we're supposed to move forward and make progress, but if what this board has become is progress, then I want no part of progress.

panthera

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LPSG is, for me, a large part of my finding my way back into the real world. Sure, there are trolls and nay-sayers here. Yup, even in the six months I have been following posts there has been a definite trend towards losing one's cool more quickly.
I just put that all down to life and the general mess things are in right now. There has got to be a bit of tolerance for making mistakes or (occasionally) saying something dumb.
Unless, of course, it is an attack on MY opinions. I'm always right, just ask me.:D:D
What is shower etiquette in the 'States these days? When I was growing up in the southwest we all looked, just didn't touch (at least not when the couch was showering with us).

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pappy said:
There's only a couple of people here that he would give the time of day, unfortunatly DC_DEEP, you're not one of them. You guys succedded in running off a good person.
Wow, Pappy... thanks for clearing that up. Let me start by saying I am very happy for you. If you are happy and anyone else gets their tampon bent because of the age difference with you and your partner, well, that's just their problem. I am happy for you, and for Jace.

I will say, however, I never did figure out where Jace was coming from when he attacked me as he did. He is the only one on this board who has ever come out and called me names and made the accusations he did. I don't recall invoking it, but that's the response I got. And yes, 23 is young, but it is much too old for that.

Pappy

Media
Getting stronger every day Monty, thanks for asking. Had a few really rough days right after I got home from the hospital, but doing better now. I can pretty much do everything for myself now. Still smarts to cough but that'll get better in time.