Sons

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by db03, Nov 22, 2004.

1. db03

db03 Member

Hi, just another wondering... if there are any dads on the site that know if their sons are very well hung, and do you ever discuss it?

2. Imported

Gold Member

dijstra:
    To early to tell for my two sons...

Dij

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Yeah, I know my son's looks as big or bigger than his Dad's. I was surprised at its size when he was 15/16 and I accidentally walked in on him jacking. I've told this before in posts, but I'll repeat. I said "oh, sorry to walk in on you _____, we all do it, don't be embarrassed" and closed the door when I left. No expression of alarm or anything unusual! And no, we haven't discussed size since then, but we're not that extraordinarily hung -- just above average.

4. Pappy

Pappy Member

I haven't seen either of my sons naked for quite some time now. I do know that my older son has an impressive bulge and when I last saw him he was quite large for his age. My younger son however didn't get the size his brother got. I caught him jacking when he was around 11-12 and he was no where near as big as his brother at that age. He has no bulge so either he is a major grower or he missed the size thing all together.

5. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    My son is almost 19. He is as tall as I am and has the same looks. His penis is as long as mine flaccid and hard. We some times walk into the bathroom at the same time and have both morning wood. We see each other often naked using the bathroom, taking a shower. Since his early teenager time he knows that his father has a bigger penis than average. I have done my best to prepare him for his first time having sex with his 8" dick. He knows where I keep a package with condoms and he uses them ......... I don't want to know more about that part of his life.

6. BIGman#1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    anyone new have any comments?

7. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

My oldest son is about the same length and girth as I am...maybe a bit larger...(we take after the paternal side of the family),
    but...
    my youngest son, the 31 year old US Marine, is twice as big...(as his bother and I...in all ways) and certainly inherited ALL the BIG DNA and BIG GENES of the maternal side of the family...:biggrin:

And NO...we do not discuss it......

#7 silvertriumph2, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  8. malakos

Gold Member

A 10 year old thread?!

Draft saved Draft deleted