SOo Restless

bgr_thn_avrg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I split up with a girlfriend of four months like three weeks ago. It wasn't going well and things were obviously strained for the last part. Then she met this other guy she wanted to hook up with and just freaked out and said she didn't know it was going to go that way. Now she had told me that she was in love with me before that. But also said during the breakup that she wanted to break up with me before but didn't want to hurt my feelings. (Totally contradictory right?) Well in the confusing info from her I was pretty confused and had my little couple week freak out. But then I just got over it. I have tried to tell her that it's alright and that I'm interested in being friends and that's all cool, and she said she is good with that as well. But every time I talk to her it starts with me being like,"Hey how are you? Good you're getting a new job, Still with (douchebag?-I say that because he is, not because of her-seriously) But I call him by his name, not douchebag. And then she goes in to hysterics again. And everything from that point on is "You know you don't know me in the way you think you do as far as the reason I make the decisions I do!" And various other riddles and deflections. I assume she has some serious guilt issues lurking in that head, maybe the ladies can illuminate? BTW, I'm the biggest she has had, and unless the guy has a bigger dick, I don't think that has anything to do with it. Which makes me think of two other threads to ask...