sooo horny, what to do?

hornydik

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm 23-24 in a matter of days-years old, and I haven't been laid in nearly two years...I'm a nice, fairly good looking guy, I am confident in my dick, which is abou 7.5''X6'' when boned up, but I'v'e had somepersonal problems, etc and sex just wasn't my first priority for awhile. Now it is!I am beginning to go out of mind!But it's been so long that I almost don't know what to do. I am not really a random sex type and I'd love to ind a relationship, but at this point before I can concentrate long enough to do that I NEED MY DICK SUCKED!

There's definitely partof me that's uncomfortable with my sexuality...I ive in the downtown area of a major east coast city and I know I could go out to one of a number of bars within locks of my place and probably get my wish granted but I haven' done so..

In the meantime, I am ridiculously horny, can't keep myhands out of my pants when I'm alone in my apartment, and as much as I love jerking off, I am sooooooo sick of it. Any comments/advice?be nice, please!

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
take out all of that built up sexual frustration by posting a lot more pics and maybe some vids of you jacking off for all of us to see.

PM me if you want to skype something. i'd love to help you out