Sooontobehung = enlargement surgery..

drambone: Our friend sooontobehung, a fellow Canuck, has told me he does not feel adequate having a penis that is 8.5 inches in length. He feels that surgery enlarging him to 10" at a minimum is what he really wants and needs. Please help our friend out here with some support. Sooon, 8.5 inches is larger than like 90% of the male population and you do NOT need surgery.

hairy8: According to the Kinsey penis size study, only 1.5% of men are 8.5 inches or above. It may even be less than 1.5% as Kinsey is often accused of overestimating penis size (Kinsey determined average size to be 6.2 inches, other penis size studies have come up with <6 inches for the average) Hope these stats will deter him from having the surgery.

Donk: Here's my 2 cents: Any doctor who would perform risky penis enlargement surgery on a penis that is already 8.5" is, by definition, an unethical quack a la Dr. Nick on "The Simpsons." I would not let such a person anywhere near my penis with a knife.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=Donk link=board=health;num=1070982075;start=0#2 date=12/09/03 at 18:35:01]

"...Any doctor who would perform risky penis enlargement surgery on a penis that is already 8.5" is, by definition, an unethical quack..."

[/quote]

DITTO !

The really reputable PE surgeons seek to help ONLY those men with LEGITIMATE needs of enlargement--
(like if they are at about 3 to 4 inches erect--- OR if there is some other bonafide"medical need" beyond or tied in with that situation. Sometimes, only an improvement in flaccid size is sought thru surgery.

Also----there typically is a considerable in-depth psychological evaluation as well, for each and every candidate for this surgery. Hence, this entire
P.E. procedure is carefully thought through with a definite plan of action mapped out.

P.E surgery (even though advances are being made) remains somewhat tricky, risky, (EXPENSIVE!) and does not guarantee complete success. Furthermore, I would be concerned (ultimately) that if it's working fine right now---performing well with good erection and ejaculation quality, WILL IT it following the "surgery"?

??? ---Hmmm.

Soontobehung----you've got friends here.

Are you listening to us?

Jake27: Man I'm only 6x3 but even I wouldn't do that. I've read too many horror stories. like the guy that had that surgery and ended up with his penis protruding through his scrotum. and the guy who can't get an erection anymore because they cut the wrong ligament. not to mention simple wholesale butchery. You should be PROUD u have 8.5. that's rare. I know I would definately be. Dude be happy with what u have. If u needed any more u'd have been given it. 8.5 is a great size. listen to us. ok?

drambone: I sure hope Sooontobehung is reading this thread. In Canada they only do surgery that is medically necessary. But I'm sure if Sooon could pay the price, he could get an American doctor to do the surgery.

The deal is, Sooon is 21 or 22 and really feels unless his cock is 10" at a minimum, he just will not be adequate. I am glad we are writing here to get him to change his mind. 90% of the male world would give their left arm for a cock like Sooon's.

Keep up the helpful messages here, people!

mindseye: Do you protest as strongly when someone plans to get a breast augmentation, or a facelift, or Botox injections?

I'd rather he didn't feel the way he did, but if he's currently feeling 'inadequate', and this surgery would increase his self-esteem, then it's possible that the benefits would outweigh the risks. If he wants to take the first steps towards this operation -- namely, meeting with a doctor to discuss the procedure -- that step is probably a good idea.

My hope is that his doctor is ethical enough to be straightforward with him about the risks, the expectations, and the sorts of traits that make a person a good candidate for surgery, and viable alternatives to surgery.

Tender: [quote author=mindseye link=board=health;num=1070982075;start=0#6 date=12/10/03 at 10:56:47]Do you protest as strongly when someone plans to get a breast augmentation, or a facelift, or Botox injections?

[/quote]

these are done very regularly, and with sucess.

PE surgery is rare, and  has bad potential to not be satisfactory.
Breast enlargement can reduce sensitivity btw.
no one should have ANY unessesary surgery without seriously considereing the risks... ect.

Tender

ps. soontobehung, needs a new name, like
alreadyhung.... ;)

drambone: ...that's what I told him. He already IS hung. That is the whole point of this thread. And a cool dude as well.

sooontobehung: Wow... i'm surprised of all the reply's.... It's a sure eye opener. Okay guys, this is the deal. My cock is like 8.2" and all I wanted is it to be bigger. My cock wasn't always that big. I stated just above 7". I used to pump, but found that never helped. Plus it was a hand pump. Right now I use a penis stretcher called the max-xtender ( www.max-xtender.com ). Now i haven't used that in a while because it gave me stretch marks on my inner thigh, and stop because I was scared they would be permanent. I have a buddy in San Fransico, and he's sending me some bottle of those pills that make you penis bigger. He went from a 7.5" to a 9.5" after not long using it. Him and I talked, and we both want to be above 10"..... i want a monster cock. I always had a fixsation with a big cock, and always wanted it bigger. Surgery is a last resort. You can check out some pictures i have here... ( http://profiles.yahoo.com/sooontobehung ) . Tell me what u think. Mind you, it's looks bigger on cam, then in real person... camera makes it look bigger

drambone: Sooon - I will say it again. Your penis, as it is, is a thing of beauty and a natural work of art. You are already hung and you do not need to mess with it.

For the women reading this - please tell Sooon how lucky he is to have a penis that is 8 inches in length.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Bigger, shmigger! You've got a very handsome penis, my friend.

My advice is to stop fooling around with it and let it continue to be naturally big and beautiful.

sooontobehung: Thanks again for the response. I'm just going to try the pills... hey you never know if they work. :)

wvalady1968: Well, they say that those emaciated women stop eating because they see a fat person in the mirror, perhaps this is another form of that?

Soon, you don't need another person telling you that what you have is huge and gorgeous. I understand feeling inadequate when all evidence and advice points to the contrary, but we just don't want you to hurt yourself or do anything irreparable.

Allie

P.S. Darlin, your username should more accurately be "alreadyhung'' ;)

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just my opinion, but Soon, you got something great there, bubba. Don't mess with the enlargement surgeries, they're mutilation plain and simply stated.

Now, to the pills, well that's all experimentation, but safer. The Max extender looks to be the perfect compromise for you, if you want to shell out the money for it.

Tender: [quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=health;num=1070982075;start=0#13 date=12/11/03 at 14:50:00]Well, they say that those emaciated women stop eating because they see a fat person in the mirror, perhaps this is another form of that?

Allie

[/quote]

AH, ! you mean Jackson syndrome??
:D
Tender

Krowax: Just try natural excersises? (jelqing, stretching, squeezing) I've gained an inch in length and 0.5" in girth from those excersises since april this year. I've taken about a total of 2 months off in between aswell, and lost nothing.

And, yes, this is probably a case similar to "megarexia" that many bodybuilders suffer from. Instead of themselves, they see a small little skinny guy in the mirror.

buddy43610: it looks like you already have a monster there Soon! in the size poll, that's about the size i said i would like to be. funny how that works, isn't it? buddy

wishIwashung: All I have to say, Soon, is that I wish I were as blessed as you. Coming from the average person's viewpoint (just 6x4 here), I say you should consider yourself incredibly lucky.

Coming from the viewpoint of someone who worked as a registered pharmacist, I would highly discourage the use of any medication that suggests increased growth in your penis unless you've thoroughly researched its active ingredients first.

One more thing: some of these devices could do more harm than good. God forbid you damaged the nerves in your penis with something that promised substantial enlargement. Who cares how damn big the thing is if you can't use it for anything other than taking a leak?

Sorry, I'm off the soapbox now... back to this regularly scheduled thread, already in progress.

shortchanged: Sooon.......what you doin, man? Bet you don't get what you already have all the way in on most women "as is"! Why compound it with additional length, unless you'd enjoy becuming at arms length with your partner?

Face it.........you've already hit the lottery of dicks, and if you can't be satisfied with that bat between your legs.......picture about half your length and a bit more anorexic in width.......

.......that's what i've come to grips with all these 47 years, and i never had an orgasm i didn't like! The girls i've had never failed to cum either........'cept for one that has never cum all her 45 years, even thru masterbation.

......if it ain't broke.......don't fix it!!!!!!

[quote author=sooontobehung link=board=health;num=1070982075;start=0#9 date=12/11/03 at 07:55:06]Wow... i'm surprised of all the reply's.... It's a sure eye opener.  Okay guys, this is the deal.  My cock is like 8.2" and all I wanted is it to be bigger.  My cock wasn't always that big.  I stated just above 7".  I used to pump, but found that never helped. Plus it was a hand pump.  Right now I use a penis stretcher called the max-xtender ( www.max-xtender.com ).  Now i haven't used that in a while because it gave me stretch marks on my inner thigh, and stop because I was scared they would be permanent.  I have a buddy in San Fransico, and he's sending me some bottle of those pills that make you penis bigger.  He went from a 7.5" to a 9.5" after not long using it.  Him and I talked, and we both want to be above 10"..... i want a monster cock.  I always had a fixsation with a big cock, and always wanted it bigger.  Surgery is a last resort.  You can check out some pictures i have here... ( http://profiles.yahoo.com/sooontobehung ) . Tell me what u think.  Mind you, it's looks bigger on cam, then in real person... camera makes it look bigger[/quote]