Sooooo Drunk!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Gillette, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, this is not my mating call.:rolleyes:

I just read this text from another website:
    That's pretty damn drunk!

I think most of us have had nights we've sworn, "Never again", because of a night of indulgence.

Has the sauce ever enabled you to do something stupid? Someone? Did you remember on your own or was it related back to you after the fact? Did you have to check the pics on your phone to recap?

Share your drunk horror stories.

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Well I think the most classic for me was a party that I attended some years ago and had never had Long Island Iced Tea before (I really thought it was Iced Tea it went down sooooooo easy) Cut to the next day I woke up in a strange bed and looked around and called out... clearly I was alone. I looked out the window and thought to myself "Unless they have put a subdivision of Tudor homes in Central Park...I don't think I'm in NYC anymore!" I crept downstairs and found no one. My brain cells started working and I thougt..."Look for mail and it will tell you where your are!" Much to my dismay I was in Connecticut. Shortly after this my companion from the prior evening whose name is?___________ I don't remember walked through the door with the makings of breakfast (or lunch if you could believe the hour). Very handsome man we exchanged the pleasantries of how wonderful the prior evening had been and our goals for the next five years of life. (My only goal was figuring out where the hell my clothes were) So I said "Where are my clothes?" His reply...."They must still be in the garage." The happy ending of the story was I spent seven lovely years with this man never exceeding three drinks...But we did celebrate on the hood of the car in the garage from time to time.
    The stories that were less charming were in Law School having a race to see who could do more shots of Tequila, salt, lime...I won, but in the end was the looser.( You have not lived until you wake up on someone's dining room table naked with scratch marks on your back and love bites that can't be covered with a good turtleneck sweater)
    Last but not least you learn to not over serve yourself when you have to explain blood, mud, vomit and urine to the dry cleaner!
    Ah youth I would do it all over again, but I grew up and I'll never do it again!
    Oh and there was the time when I was asked to leave Germany on the next plane train or bus but that's another story!

3. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    I went out in Louisville KY once and I went home with some guy... It actually started to get a little scary because we drove for so long... but I was so drunk that I guess it didn't matter very much. When I woke up I was in basement rec room with this guy at a huge chicken farm. I was kind of new to the whole gay thing, so it really freaked me out when he told me to come upstairs with him to have some breakfast. Little did I know that his mom was up there cooking a full on country breakfast feast. Then we all sat down with his mom and dad and sister and brother and ate... I was really mortified because I know that we were making all kinds of noise all night in that basement. Then they all took me on a tour of the chicken farm... they were honestly the greatest, most open people I've ever run into. Then he took me back to Louisville to get my car... I think I was still blushing.

4. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tequila was my "never again". Like yours, Nudey, it was a shots contest and I 'won'.

I woke the next morning cursing having left my nylons on because I could feel Every. Last. Fibre. Except when I did get up I noticed I had taken them off, yet could still feel Every. Last. Fibre. Creepy.

Umm, one night of too much beer on a pub crawl resulting in yours truly onstage for a wet Tshirt contest. Same night, waking in the hotel room needing to relieve myself urgently but drunk navigating myself into the hallway rather that the W.C. Funny how loud that click sounds as the door locks behind you. Descending the stairs cross legged to the parking garage then outside where I peed on the lawn and strolling nonchalantly into the lobby sans pants to request a card key.

The concierge didn't bat so much as an eyelash as he slid it across the counter.

5. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Oh the nights in bars and dancing and taking your clothes off...that's another whole chapter in my Betty Ford Memoirs... And the walk of shame in a Tuxedo at 9:00 in the morning!

6. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I'm signing off for the night, but I have to add something that a friend of mine once said...(I thank the heavens above that I have never felt this way) "You know you have had too much to drink when you pass out on the lawn and are holding on to the grass because you are afraid you are going to fall off the planet!"

7. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Can you even call it a walk of shame if you're wearing a Tux?

I'd just give anyone looking a knowing wink or a wolfish grin.

8. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Yes easier said than done, the doormen in my old building on Riverside Drive live vicariously through me, The parents with children hated me! It's bittersweet knowledge knowing that if you get home before 7:00 am you won't run into anyone you know in the lobby!

9. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
  10. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted