Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got fucked hard with my 12 inch dildo the other night.... and I'm still sore. Anyone else have this happen?

I took it all and he was excited... but he used it so rough... felt amazing at the time when I came and came and came.... but then I've been tender/sore for the past day and a half.

Thoughts?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I love the 3 preceding answers - all so, mmmmm, what's the word... pertinant. Or not! (Well hung15us didn't do too bad but he didn't give any indication of how he knows that).

SnC - it kinda depends on what you mean by tender and sore. Do wince when you sit down? Are you just feeling a bit achy inside - like period cramps only lower? What does it feel like when you kegel? Is the pain high up or low down? Has the pain changed at all since you first felt it, and if so did it getting better or worse?

I have felt tender after rough sex and / or dildo sessions - it has been more discomfort than pain, quite high up, exagerated by kegels, declining as time passed and never sharp (no twinges). This discomfort has always passed by 48 hours after the fact.

I don't know what to advise if that is not what you are experiencing - I think if anything is actually painful, anywhere on the body, for more than 72 hours it is worth taking it to the doctor.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my experience it has to do with the hardness of the dildo. My husband is very large (10.5 x 7.75) but doesn't get super hard. He can fuck me as hard and deep as he can I don't get sore. I also have an untra-realistic dildo (12 x 8) which we use all the time. It is somewhat harder than my husband but I still can get really aggresive with it for a long time without getting sore. The last dildo is 13x8 but is very hard (and veiny). I really do get sore with that even with relatively slow sex I don't use this one anymore. I would recommend going to a softer dildo. Even if it is large it will feel much better.

It may also have to do with lubrication. I get very wet so have never used it before but based on others experience this could help alot.

kat

Reactions: find83

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got fucked hard with my 12 inch dildo the other night.... and I'm still sore. Anyone else have this happen?

I took it all and he was excited... but he used it so rough... felt amazing at the time when I came and came and came.... but then I've been tender/sore for the past day and a half.

Thoughts?

Sore from having 12" inside you??? Fucked hard and rough???

Nah, can't understand why.

But then this sounds more like a male fantasy...

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sore from having 12" inside you??? Fucked hard and rough???

Nah, can't understand why.

But then this sounds more like a male fantasy...

Probably is a male fantasy, but I am slightly allergic to latex and some dildos make me very sore, you never know, but I think you are right.

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the 3 preceding answers - all so, mmmmm, what's the word... pertinant. Or not! (Well hung15us didn't do too bad but he didn't give any indication of how he knows that).

SnC - it kinda depends on what you mean by tender and sore. Do wince when you sit down? Are you just feeling a bit achy inside - like period cramps only lower? What does it feel like when you kegel? Is the pain high up or low down? Has the pain changed at all since you first felt it, and if so did it getting better or worse?

I have felt tender after rough sex and / or dildo sessions - it has been more discomfort than pain, quite high up, exagerated by kegels, declining as time passed and never sharp (no twinges). This discomfort has always passed by 48 hours after the fact.

I don't know what to advise if that is not what you are experiencing - I think if anything is actually painful, anywhere on the body, for more than 72 hours it is worth taking it to the doctor.

It was achy more than sore, period cramps exactly, lower... that described it perfectly... and just tender under my belly button for a day or two... it did clear up pretty fast...

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
I hadn't had anyone use it on me before, so it was different than when I play with it... anyway, it was just sore for a day, then was fine again....

yeah that's totally normal. i've had the same experience except the dildo i used wasn't that big. it was pretty thick but maybe only like 7 inches long. i guess the soreness just comes from the way the guys like to bang us super hard with them :tongue:

Smdkbgslvs

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a sleeve that is 6 1/4 inches thick when I put it on and 7 in long. My wife loves it a lot, but sometime she gets sore cause she wants me to go deep and fast. I, trying to get her to where she can take it any way with no problem but we are not there yet. BTW I am much smaller than the sleeve at most 5 in long and 1.3 in thick fully hard. She gets off like crazy when I fuck her after she uses the sleeve.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ya you females always want us to use the search function, then when we do?.............o_O

I came here because of the funny title. But Yeah this doesn't make sense. Women here complain that we don't use the search function and they also complain when we do and revive threads. This makes 0 sense. Seems like no matter what people do here there will be complaints anyway.

Reactions: AlteredEgo and Ed69