sore after long night sex... solution?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by bigmix, Apr 2, 2008.

1. bigmix

bigmix New Member

oops!! what's wrong with the internet today? i tried to post this twice and it's gone without posted. hope this could get through.

well, not sure if this happens to anyone else here? i went out with my partner last night and for such around one month of no sex as we both were so bz as hell. so last night was heaven!! :biggrin1:

we started out around 9 and before midnight we finished the 3rd sessions and she went to sleep for an hr ... me too.. then an hr after i got up to pee and drank some water and brought her a glass of it too.

i thought that would be shower session after that glass of water, unexpectedly, she went to pee and got back with the blueberry cheesecake and you know what happened then.. hehe :biggrin1:

we spent around 2+ hrs with that big piece of cheese cake on our bodies and ended up with hot cums finally, then we slept till this late morning!!

i came to work and she went back her place, and she just called me around noon that she was so sore in her pussy especially when peeing.. i told her that i got it too ... my rod seems to swell and sore when touching. i just told her to take some tylenol, and she didn't agree.. she asked if we should go to see urologist!!

is that weird and i think i can't go there and tell the doctor that we had too much sex and we felt sore in our sexual organs!! :redface:

so anyone have advice for this? we actually had 5 sessions of it and she came a lot while i had 3 hot cums and i felt a bit sore and hot flashes in my rod after the last cum... and it is still ... i don't think she had the same, but now i know that she has the same sore..

is it like the hard exercise after long time less or no exercise and we over train on the first day? so should we train more tonight? (just joking, as my dick can't even get hard no matter how i tried, it swells, but sore and could call a bit pain in my balls too. i love the way it looks now but not the feeling though!!

any advice please?

2. B_inthamood

B_inthamood New Member

Is she sore, or does she have a sore?

Advice: Simple. Take a day off. Then, if you're at all worried, see a doctor.

3. bigmix

bigmix New Member

thanks inthamood.. i brought her to the hospital finally as she called me and cried over the phone that she pissed with some blood!!

well, she told me after the check that she lied the doctor that she used the new dildo and it was so new ... the doctor told her to stop using that big thing as it might tear hers apart if keep using it... ooops!!

so i asked her if she stopped using it.. she didn't replied just grinned...

Draft saved Draft deleted